PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead Live Chat Coming up @ 12:30 ET

IndianaPolitico
12-20-2011, 11:22 AM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DougWeadOfficial

"I'll be on "Live" here on my Fan Page wall in less than 15 min. Today's discussion - "How can we stay motivated over Christmas holidays"

WD-NY
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Awesome. Thanks for posting!

garyallen59
12-20-2011, 11:38 AM
someone please ask him about carol getting involved, with a commercial or something.

I won't be able to ask because I have a driving job

randomname
12-20-2011, 11:41 AM
As per FB he will be on Fox Business Channel today sometime before or right after 5pm est.

bluesc
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Interesting..

Exciting times! I noticed that the whole newsletter business is coming from the National Review. The articles on Bloomberg and LA Times, and others are all written by people from National Review. Amazing how such a small group can shape the media narrative.

Doug:Well, they are doing it in behest of one of the campaigns. And they too will get their reward.

ronpaulfollower999
12-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Regarding Florida and South Carolina:

It all depends now on Iowa and NH. If we do good there will be the money to compete.

Heh…been trying to say this for a while. Phone bank and donate. Win Iowa and NH then everything falls into place.

thehighwaymanq
12-20-2011, 11:59 AM
These are so great. Great grassroots / campaign dialogue!

Xenophage
12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Doug says: Does anyone have the capability of recording an appearance on Fox Business News? I am on today just before or afterr 5pm EST. And i was hoping someone could record it.

silk30
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I just came from the Doug Wead live facebook thread that provided a forum to directly ask Doug questions. I asked him " Mr. Wead, just a quick answer of "yes", "no", or "we're looking into it" will do. .I keep seeing more and more examples of election fraud that have occurred in the recent past and I was hoping you could tell me that the Ron Paul campaign is aware of what has been happening and has strategies in place to counteract any fraudulent voting that could possibly occur?"

Did not get a response, so then I posted "Am I running in invisibility mode on facebook or something? I have asked my question SIX times in the past hour and not gotten a response while watching the questions right before and after me get answered. A bit confused here." Right after I posted that, he said he had to leave and left the live forum.

I really wanted an answer to my question from someone directly involved with the campaign for a bit of reassurance. So him not answering was a bit worrisome.

bluesc
12-20-2011, 12:53 PM
I just came from the Doug Wead live facebook thread that provided a forum to directly ask Doug questions. I asked him " Mr. Wead, just a quick answer of "yes", "no", or "we're looking into it" will do. .I keep seeing more and more examples of election fraud that have occurred in the recent past and I was hoping you could tell me that the Ron Paul campaign is aware of what has been happening and has strategies in place to counteract any fraudulent voting that could possibly occur?"

Did not get a response, so then I posted "Am I running in invisibility mode on facebook or something? I have asked my question SIX times in the past hour and not gotten a response while watching the questions right before and after me get answered. A bit confused here." Right after I posted that, he said he had to leave and left the live forum.

I really wanted an answer to my question from someone directly involved with the campaign for a bit of reassurance. So him not answering was a bit worrisome.

I don't think your questions are showing up. I don't see them anywhere.

Aratus
12-20-2011, 12:56 PM
the campaign has to be at least semi-aware of threads here, so hopefully they are going to be vigilent as iowa's caucuses happen!

InTradePro
12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
silk30,
The solution for Iowa is "Phone from Home" http://phone.ronpaul2012.com. Sign up, use it, promote it, win!

silk30
12-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Weird. Any reason why they would not be showing up? I have always hated facebook and am new to it. The only reason I joined was to promote RP.

KingNothing
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Interesting..

Gee, I wonder which campaign is doing that.

InTradePro
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Weird. Any reason why they would not be showing up? I have always hated facebook and am new to it. The only reason I joined was to promote RP.

Maybe your privacy settings is not allowing it to be show to anyone but friends or friends of friends?

Gee, I wonder which campaign is doing that.
If that response is about silk30's post then I'm call BS on that. Facebook works the same for everyone.

silk30
12-20-2011, 01:24 PM
yeah maybe that is it. I'll have to check my settings and see what is up. Thanks.

jackers
12-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Well, Mark Levin was the first to bring it up again. My bet is who he is backing, Bachman.

KingNothing
12-20-2011, 01:35 PM
If that response is about silk30's post then I'm call BS on that. Facebook works the same for everyone.

What? No. It's in response to which campaign is pushing National Review to speak negatively of certain candidates.

Doug never implicated anyone, but... c'mon:
http://www2.nationalreview.com/dest/2007/12/11/123107small.jpg

KingNothing
12-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Well, Mark Levin was the first to bring it up again. My bet is who he is backing, Bachman.

Bachmann's a pimp. She never could have outfought Paul. I didn't know until this day that it was Romney all along.

InTradePro
12-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Tube?

libertygirl4rp
12-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Hey Doug Wead will be on Fox Business Chanel at around 4:45 est. Could anyone capture it for youtube?

steacj78
12-20-2011, 03:39 PM
http://livetvcafe.net/video/GADYYB19UB33/Fox-Business

Beorn
12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
No sign of him yet.

Tinnuhana
12-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Has he been on yet?

Sentinelrv
12-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Did anybody ask him if they were trying to track down the writer of the newsletters to end this nonsense once and for all?