PDA

View Full Version : It's working! HOLD (is it OK to steal that? LOL)

shrugged0106
12-20-2011, 09:40 AM
I have been a member of a Washington Redskins website that has a pretty great politics section (the Tailgate) called extremeskins.com.

At that site, we liberty lovers and Paul followers have been in the minority and have weathered years of strife there.

This morning I recieved a note from a guy who really had some past disdain for Paul and fell often on the neo-con way of thinking.

here is what he sent...

Up until a few eeks ago, I could not FATHOM Ron Paul being anything more than a wild voice in a crowded field of candidates.

I havent ever taken the time to delve into what he would do if elected. Rather I focused on what he was saying. And while I agreed, and thought it made sense, I didnt think it was feasible or practical.

However, in the past week, Ive begun to realize that A- he's serious. B- He has a chance. And C- He actually might be right on most things.

So Im asking you this favor- Teach Me.

Why should I support him and why should I try to convince others to do the same? My group of friends thinks he's a nutjob, so I'll need real ammo to fight them.

Thx.

VBRonPaulFan
12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
And that's the little flame before you ignite into a fervent ron paul supporter

shrugged0106
12-20-2011, 09:46 AM
I really like this guy too, and was always saddened that I was so poor at convincing

flightlesskiwi
12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
I really like this guy too, and was always saddened that I was so poor at convincing

d00d.. this is great!! i had the same situation happen with a real life friend just days ago and this guy (my friend) is ON FIRE.

flame that spark!! seriously.

PaulConventionWV
12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
WHY do people use the word hold where it obviously isn't relevant?! If you mean DON'T HOLD, then say DON'T HOLD or GO or something to that effect. If we hold until the election, then we lose. Duh.

Constitutional Paulicy
12-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Redskins suck!!! Cowboys rule. ;) Rivalries are so much fun. :D

zadrock
12-20-2011, 10:07 AM
gotta love seeing that! people are definitely waking up...

i'm finally starting to make some strides as well...

man, freedom really does bring people together, like you (a redskins fan) and me (a cowboys fan) :D
btw, thanks for sweeping the giants.

shrugged0106
12-20-2011, 10:11 AM
WHY do people use the word hold where it obviously isn't relevant?! If you mean DON'T HOLD, then say DON'T HOLD or GO or something to that effect. If we hold until the election, then we lose. Duh.

You are a bit too wet behind the ears to understand this 2008 reference. duh

TonySutton
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Tell him it is best to learn from the man himself and suggest he pick up Revolution: A Manifesto.

TomtheTinker
12-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Greatness..brush fires truly are being spread.win or lose Im proud to be on this side of history.

JordanL
12-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Foreign policy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo

Cleaner44
12-20-2011, 11:01 AM
This is the Ron Paul R3VOLUTION working! We are growing... winning hearts and minds... more spreading the message... it works because it is the truth.

hazek
12-20-2011, 11:12 AM
I think your best bet is to ask him about what are his positions and his most important issues and then explain how Ron would take care of them.

Revolution9
12-20-2011, 11:57 AM
youtube. Let him pick his menu.

HTH
Rev9