PDA

View Full Version : Martin Armstrong | Ron Paul : Our Last Hope - December 19th, 2011

ctiger2
12-20-2011, 09:09 AM
http://www.inflateordie.com/files/Ron%20Paul%20Last%20Hope%2012-19-2011.pdf

Ron Paul is one of the last of the great Patriots. There is simply no one in the running field that offers any alternative to the nightmare we face. Ron understands the Elastic Money Supply at the Fed. He understands the devious kill switch to the internet. He understands how corrupt the mainstream media has become who refuse to acknowledge Ron as even a viable candidate. I simply cannot endorse anyone other than Ron Paul. Ron is a person who cares about what is right and wants to change direction of the country. Mainstream media hate his guts, may not as much as me, but damn close. They will elevate him to attack mode if he starts to win. The only thing I fear is that they will rig the counting of the votes to ensure he does not win...

...This is what this new bill is all about. What they did to me was unconstitutional. It offended every principle of a free society and carried out a silent revolution eliminating our democratic foundation. This is why Ron Paul had the courage to support me, and we should have the courage to vote for him because he is TRULY our last hope. He would not be party as usual. These people we pretend to elect are for the most part against everything America stands for. They are brainwashed by the backroom dictatorship that never ends and remains intact regardless of what happens at the polls. With two-thirds of the American people not trusting government, this may be your last chance to save what is left. After Ron Paul, I know of nobody who would really change anything.

http://www.martinarmstrong.org

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/12/19_Martin_A._Armstrong.html

Bio: Martin Armstrong - Former Head of Princeton Economics Ltd.

Martin Armstrong (born November 1, 1949) in New Jersey the son of a lawyer and Lt. Col under General Patton in World War II. His full biography is on line. In short, Martin was encouraged by his father to get involved in computers during the mid-1960s. As a teenager, Armstrong worked at a rare stamp and coin dealership and became a millionaire at age fifteen. He then opened his own store at age twenty-one. He completed engineering both in hardware and software but he returned to gold business that he had first began working while in High School to earn money for a family trip to Europe in 1964 for the summer. He continued to work on weekends through high school finding the real world exciting, for this was the beginning of the collapse of the gold standard. After studying historical gold prices, he developed a cyclical theory of commodity prices and began a company, Economic Consultants of Princeton. Silver was removed from the coinage in 1965 and by 1968 gold began trading in bullion form in London. The gold standard collapsed entirely in the summer of 1971 and gold became legal to trade in America in 1975 in bullion form.

Armstrong began exploring financial panics after witnessing the Crash of 1966. He went on to develop timing models that have been the subject of many press articles - the Economic Confidence Model. Armstrong's discovery of this cycle was called The Secret Cycle by the New Yorker Magazine and this model had stunning accuracy and had pinpointed changes in the economy right to the day. In Time Magazine, Justin Fox wrote that Armstrong's model "made several eerily on-the-mark calls using a formula based on the mathematical constant pi." (Pg 30; Nov. 30, 2009).

Princeton Economics International, Ltd. established offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Sydney, Australia employing about 240 people around the world. In 1983, the Wall Street Journal cited him as the highest paid advisor. He became one of the top currency analysts and his work was requested by the Presidential Task Force (Brady Commission) investigating the 1987 Crash. The firm rose to be perhaps the largest multinational corporate advisor in the world and by the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, Armstrong was invited by China and he flew to Beijing to advise the Central Bank.