PDA

View Full Version : Mark My Word

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Call me a crank, I don't mind.

BUT, don't be too amazed if our beloved Dubya pulls a Musharraf-like maneuver if it looks like we the People are going to demand Ron Paul as our next President.

He has executive orders in place to allow him to do it.

He has verbalized and has demonstrated utter contempt for the US Constitution.

The Big Money is working overtime to stifle and marginalize Ron Paul.

As I've said before, THIS IS WAR.

Syren123
11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
You're not a crank. A lot of people have said this same thing for months.

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Yeah - lets just hope that We the People wake up before its too late!

freelance
11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
BUT, don't be too amazed if our beloved Dubya pulls a Musharraf-like maneuver if it looks like we the People are going to demand Ron Paul as our next President.

There's a lot of concern about this, and not just from the RP supporters.

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
You're not a crank. A lot of people have said this same thing for months.
Definitely. And I heard them, and it prompted me to start investigating on my own. Unfortunately, I now believe that the USA is one baby-step away from full-bore fascism. Everything is in place. I keep looking for evidence that this conclusion is wrong, but as I look, I only find more evidence that the conclusion is correct.

noxagol
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Definitely. And I heard them, and it prompted me to start investigating on my own. Unfortunately, I now believe that the USA is one baby-step away from full-bore fascism. Everything is in place. I keep looking for evidence that this conclusion is wrong, but as I look, I only find more evidence that the conclusion is correct.

We share conclusions.

olehounddog
11-08-2007, 10:21 AM
I e-mailed all my reps( from king george down) Blackwater: ever heard of night of the long knives

pcosmar
11-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Many have seen this. I have also seen deep anger.
We are one step from fascism on one hand, and one step from revolution on the other.
I am hopping and working for a PEACEFUL revolution. The other kind would be unfortunate.
Keep your eyes open, and your powder dry.

aravoth
11-08-2007, 10:28 AM
You're not a crank. It's actually deductive reasoning. Consider this. NSPD 51, if implemented would give the president the ability to control all three branches of government. The only thing that need to happen in order for it to be implemented is a catastrophic emergency. But NSPD 51 defines a catastrophic emergency likes this...

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

So, How's the dollar doing again?

ConstitutionGal
11-08-2007, 10:35 AM
You're not a crank. It's actually deductive reasoning. Consider this. NSPD 51, if implemented would give the president the ability to control all three branches of government. The only thing that need to happen in order for it to be implemented is a catastrophic emergency. But NSPD 51 defines a catastrophic emergency likes this...

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

A LOT of people on a LOT of forums have been drawing this exact same conclusion. We're heading into another engineered MAJOR depression and the very ones that are behind it are the very ones that Dr. Paul wants to bring down.:eek:

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 10:37 AM
It's getting crushed. My colleagues and I are among the lucky ones; we happen to know how to prosper no matter which way the dollar goes. But that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 10:38 AM
We're heading into another engineered MAJOR depression and the very ones that are behind it are the very ones that Dr. Paul wants to bring down.:eek:
I think that's right.

And I wouldn't underestimate the lengths they're willing to go to in order to stop him.

Mac Guy
11-08-2007, 10:47 AM

Call me a kook (and people have), but I believe Lord Bush is only a figurehead. Dick Cheney is really running this country. Like Dubya's daddy ran it under Reagan. I wouldn't be shocked if H.W. is really pulling Cheney's strings, too. The whole Bush family is crookeder than a dog's hind leg going back to Prescott Bush helping Adolf Hitler.

jacmicwag
11-08-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure we're (RP Movement) that much of a threat yet. Much easier to let Fox do the dirty work than declare martial law.

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm not sure we're (RP Movement) that much of a threat yet. Much easier to let Fox do the dirty work than declare martial law.
In my opinion, it might be starting to register on some evil brains that the Ron Paul grassroots movement is too big for Fox to effectively counter.

In my opinion, it IS too big for Fox.

brandon
11-08-2007, 11:30 AM
If RP wins the general election next november, I AM SURE bush will start another major war in his last two months in office, and leave RP to deal with the mess.

Wendi
11-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Fascism & tyranny on one hand, bloodshed and revolution on the other.

In between stands one man, and one chance, for the peaceful option of restoring freedom. And all of us, hoping and praying for that best-case scenario.

JenaS62
11-08-2007, 12:31 PM

I desperately want Ron Paul as our president, however, he is not a Bilderberg candidate and the Bilderbergs pick our new president. They put up someone from both parties to ensure that they have someone no matter what.

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2007, 12:33 PM

Did you see the Ralph Nader video "Things are alot worse than we thought" ?

Similar actions but supposed reason why there has been no move to impeach Bush.. Supposedly he told the democrats that if they tried to, he would attack Iran, declare martial law, and suspend the Constitution

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2007, 12:34 PM
I desperately want Ron Paul as our president, however, he is not a Bilderberg candidate and the Bilderbergs pick our new president. They put up someone from both parties to ensure that they have someone no matter what.

Well we're just going to have to make sure we have candidates in both parties non cfr..

Tancredo, Paul, Gravel, and Kucinich..l..

Them are the choices.

The last weapon we have right now is our vote. If RP gets in we'll have our lawful money back and that can be used to restrain the govt very effectively.

JenaS62
11-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Well we're just going to have to make sure we have candidates in both parties non cfr..

Tancredo, Paul, Gravel, and Kucinich..l..

Them are the choices.

The last weapon we have right now is our vote. If RP gets in we'll have our lawful money back and that can be used to restrain the govt very effectively.

How can we trust that our votes count? I have become extemely cynical about it. THEY can put in whoever they want and we would never know the truth would we?

Bob Cochran
11-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Similar actions but supposed reason why there has been no move to impeach Bush.. Supposedly he told the democrats that if they tried to, he would attack Iran, declare martial law, and suspend the Constitution
And I'll bet they believe he'd do exactly that. I believe he'd do exactly that.

Man oh man, we have got to take our country back.