PDA

View Full Version : A torrent of MSM attack articles

nbruno322
12-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Just do a google news search for "Ron Paul" and see....its an avalanche of attacka hit pieces by the prostitutes in the so called press.

PauliticsPolitics
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Welcome to today! (technically yesterday)
First in Iowa and a 4mill money bomb.
Did we expect otherwise?

gls
12-20-2011, 01:10 AM
The bias is laughingly transparent.

Karsten
12-20-2011, 01:12 AM
...and then you WIN!

The MSM has been attacking us for 5 years. And we're still winning.

Danjlion7
12-20-2011, 01:13 AM
This reminds me. Rush made no sense today. He argued that because the republican establishment has propped up Mitt, this has given rise to Ron Paul. But if the republican establishment has propped up Mitt, then wouldn't the republican base defy the establishment by rallying around a true conservative. And wouldn't that true conservative be Ron Paul?!?!?!??

Oh yeah, I forgot, Paul doesn't fit Rush's definition of a conservative.

speciallyblend
12-20-2011, 01:15 AM
we should make a thread on at least 6-12 stories and just comment and email and call the station until they run corrections on their lies! call these liars out or at least show up with pitchforks and tar!

nbruno322
12-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Spread this information everywhere you see these ridiculous smears and give the establishment an uppercut to the jaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgGJSAdZ-Ig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhv3paNz6U

NAACP President Defends Ron Paul Against “Recent Smear Attempts”

The Austin, Texas NAACP president, Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 ears “unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman was a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment.”

“Dr. Paul has . . . praised Martin Luther King as his hero on many occasions spanning back 20 years,” the NAACP president said.

“Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals . . . By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called “diversity” actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racists . . . we should understand that racism will endure until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual liberty.” -Ron Paul

What is unfair is that they choose to ignore all of Paul's successes on the campaign, but have room for this debunked piece of garbage from history to publish in their print and online edition.

Of course the article omits that Ron Paul has stated many times that MLK is one of his heroes and that many of the Austrian economists that he has revered for most of his life are Jewish. Mises escaped the Nazi's in Europe. The bias in the MSM is crystal clear and of course they try to invert reality.

Anyone who has paid even the slightest attention to Paul knows that the whole newsletter debacle is BS and that Ron doesn't have any sort of racism inside of him. These charges can and need to be swiftly and effectively refuted, lest Paul end up like Buchanan in 1996.

speciallyblend
12-20-2011, 01:20 AM
The bias is laughingly transparent.

it is so obvious friends of my wife have facebooked their support of ron paul to her! These were folks that were not interested in politics! The media i think is helping us in their own sadistic way! The media has become such a joke. They are no longer relevant! We can Win this without the media!

Tod
12-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Headlines like this shows just how important it is to be respectful and keep it clean-cut and all-American, apple pie, just like the good doctor. Not that they won't make stuff up, but there is no point in giving anyone verifiable quotes:

Supporter: “Assassinate N-Word Obama And Monkey Children”

BucksforPaul
12-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Headlines like this shows just how important it is to be respectful and keep it clean-cut and all-American, apple pie, just like the good doctor. Not that they won't make stuff up, but there is no point in giving anyone verifiable quotes:

I have been on RPF since 2007 and I have never seen anything like that ever posted on here or other Dr. Paul grassroots sites. The corporate whores will make up lies to slander the good Doctor as you said.

amonasro
12-20-2011, 01:44 AM
I have been on RPF since 2007 and I have never seen anything like that ever posted on here or other Dr. Paul grassroots sites. The corporate whores will make up lies to slander the good Doctor as you said.

This. I noticed that headline too, it's like fifth down on the Google news page. And they're just getting started.

Barrex
12-20-2011, 02:35 AM
This. I noticed that headline too, it's like fifth down on the Google news page. And they're just getting started.
For me it is number 1.
On my google search (in croatia) it is just avalanche of negative articles....

Question for those of you who are with Ron long time: Is this biggest attack on Ron Paul so far? Or was it worst during last elections?

Also: I cant understand how so many people on this forum is minimizing MSM role in election process.It really strikes my nerve when I see dismissive coments... Did you guys not see what a boost Leno gave to Ron?