PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Underground

Dianne
12-19-2011, 11:28 PM
To prove sites like Democratic Underground and the Rhino's sleep together...

Two days ago, on DU I posted a response that if anti war peeps are really interested in same, since Obama not being challenged.. they should fight to have Ron Paul as the nominee of the GOP to bring the Presidential debates to discuss why we are going to war, etc...

Well next day, went to post something else and my account was suspended, lmao.... Further proof... no difference between a democrat and a republican... Both parties are owned by the same whatever corporate interests.

Ashamed I was ever a democrat.... Ashamed I fell for the demcratic/republican lies... Proud to be in support of Ron Paul... but after that if he is not our new President... we peeps have some serious problems fighting both fake political parties.. I mean now when you have candidates like the Greench saying he believes in the death penalty for drug users, and you have the Democratic Underground banning me for pointing that out...wtf? They are all in bed together.

seapilot
12-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Its like Pro Wrestling, its all fake with people threatening and yelling insults at each other while never really hurting each other. At the end of the show they collect the same paycheck from their corporate boss while the fans go home thinking their guy won or mad that he lost.

moonshineplease
12-20-2011, 12:54 AM
To prove sites like Democratic Underground and the Rhino's sleep together...

Two days ago, on DU I posted a response that if anti war peeps are really interested in same, since Obama not being challenged.. they should fight to have Ron Paul as the nominee of the GOP to bring the Presidential debates to discuss why we are going to war, etc...

Well next day, went to post something else and my account was suspended, lmao.... Further proof... no difference between a democrat and a republican... Both parties are owned by the same whatever corporate interests.

Ashamed I was ever a democrat.... Ashamed I fell for the demcratic/republican lies... Proud to be in support of Ron Paul... but after that if he is not our new President... we peeps have some serious problems fighting both fake political parties.. I mean now when you have candidates like the Greench saying he believes in the death penalty for drug users, and you have the Democratic Underground banning me for pointing that out...wtf? They are all in bed together.

Dianne,

This thread may interest you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?267344-quot-Confessions-of-a-former-Tea-Party-guy.-quot-Democratic-Underground-%28anti-war%29

TexanRudeBoy
12-20-2011, 01:01 AM
DU is pointless. It states in their ToS that you are expected to be supportive of Democrats and "Democratic" ideals. They aren't interested in an kind of discussion. They simply want a place to pat each other's backs.

FrankRep
12-20-2011, 01:04 AM
The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.

- Prof. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/094500110X/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=094500110X) (1966)

JCF
12-20-2011, 01:13 AM
DU doesn't allow dissenting opinions, and they're pretty serious about it.

FrankRep
12-20-2011, 09:53 AM
DU doesn't allow dissenting opinions, and they're pretty serious about it.

Dissenting opinions is un-Democratic Underground