PDA

View Full Version : Lets focus on the 'Boston Tea Party' Money bomb

DjLoTi
11-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Everybody's posting about this money bomb and that money bomb .... LISTEN

if Nov. 5th happened TWICE, Ron Paul would be about 200,000$ away from the 12 million goal.

I think we should focus only on making a second 'money bomb', on Dec. 15-16th, because if we think too far ahead of ourselves and split up the 'money bomb', it'll lessen the effect.

I've been involved in a lot of things. Ron Paul radio, Ron Paul riders, Paulapoluza in Orlando, and a few other things.

TRUST ME ON THIS - - - There's some things in the works for a money bomb after the 15-16th, but STOP TRYING TO PUSH IT - - - It's going to happen, let it happen, but stop trying to push it! I know everyone's really happy with the results of the 5th, but lets stop getting so far ahead of ourselves.

More info coming soon

FunkBuddha
11-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I agree.

DisabledVet
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Well if anyone actually read my post on it you only have to do 2 things:

1) Start a website for it....just follow the Nov 5ht layout

2) Promote the website and get commitments...

Whats so hard about that?

Revolution9
11-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I concur. It seems some are just trying to create their own little thing and hope it sparks like Trevor's did. Really..The Boston Tea Party and The Sums Of Liberty have a better feel to it than V for Victory..ooops Vendetta..and that wasn't too shabby. People shpould not stop donating and those who want to set of money firecrackers by dispersing focal points should just donate and get their circle to donate but save the RP grasssroots publicity push for the Tea Party/Sums of Liberty. This can be a 10M USD weekend if the infighting gobbledygook doesn't become an albatross hung about its neck by smalltime fame seekers.

Best Regards
Randy