PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Ron Paul Candy Bar

JoshLowry
12-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Some supporters have put together a fun ice breaker for you to add to your arsenal of activist tools.

The Ron Paul Candy Bar (http://www.ronpaulbar.com)!

These bars are custom made from 100% pure Belgian chocolate.

For those power campaigners wanting to use the Ron Paul Bar as a secret weapon to persuade the undecided, bulk purchases of over 1,000 or more bars will receive a deep discount by emailing Mike@ronpaulbar.com for more details. Order as early as possible for bulk purchases to support the Iowa caucus campaigners to receive bars by January 3rd. If you need them overnighted, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate. Shoot...we may even hand deliver them ourselves if that's what it takes!

These supporters have worked out advertising packages with the DailyPaul.com and RonPaulForums.com

Please support our sponsors!

Order @ http://www.ronpaulbar.com/

PeacePlan
12-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

growburn13
12-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Dude!

Danke
12-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Is there a golden ticket in some of them?

iGGz
12-19-2011, 08:12 PM
OMG I WANT ONE

brushfire
12-19-2011, 08:14 PM
You know you've arrived when your face is embossed in Belgian chocolate

Sunstruck-Eden
12-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh my god, if I was rich, I would buy 1,000 and keep 100 for myself. Belgian chocolate is DIVINE.

JamesButabi
12-19-2011, 08:17 PM
That's...........awesome.

Student Of Paulism
12-19-2011, 08:20 PM
Lol, its unreal all celebrity like things that people come up with when it comes to Ron:

"FEELING A LIL BIT OPPRESSED TODAY? GRAB A RON PAUL BAR AND REFUEL YOUR FIGHT FOR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM"

donnay
12-19-2011, 08:26 PM
I just ordered some for Christmas Presidents--oops freudian slip, I meant Presents! :D

parocks
12-19-2011, 08:34 PM
i like this

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBhxIyT8Slg&feature=related

james1906
12-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Hannibaugh sez: I bet there's nuts in it!

ONUV
12-19-2011, 08:50 PM
come over to our side, we've got chocolate.

VictorB
12-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Would have been neat if it was "Austrian Chocolate", if there is such a thing.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 08:56 PM
You know you've arrived when your face is embossed in Belgian chocolate

What other "politician" engenders such passion and support that people would commission everything from gold coins to chocolate bars?

Barrex
12-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Dude!

Sweet!

Eric21ND
12-19-2011, 09:04 PM
They do look good, spendy though.

McDermit
12-19-2011, 09:19 PM
This is cute. Thumbs up!

shadowhooch
12-19-2011, 09:21 PM
This is completely awesome. Just ordered some -- they make the PERFECT Christmas gifts and a great conversation starter. I just hope I get them in time!!!!!

And I didn't know about the "WhyRonPaul" site. That's is a fantastic introduction to Ron Paul and Liberty.

squirekyle
12-19-2011, 09:28 PM
This is SICK. Hats off to whoever did this.

donnay
12-19-2011, 09:39 PM
This is SICK. Hats off to whoever did this.

Okay...maybe it is because I am older and do not quite get the bastardize American lingo anymore--but "SICK" to me means; affected by physically or mental illness.

:confused:

Apparition
12-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Okay...maybe it is because I am older and do not quite get the bastardize American lingo anymore--but "SICK" to me means; affected by physically or mental illness.

:confused:

In today's terms, sick means that something is the beez-neez, ya dig?

iGGz
12-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Brah this is totally epic. So sick. Talk about steezy!

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 09:58 PM
In today's terms, sick means that something is the beez-neez, ya dig?

23 Skidoo

J_White
12-19-2011, 10:06 PM
nice !!
i like the "No. 45" lol
In the Future, Ron Paul will be known as a Re-Founding Father !!
(of course if he wins)

Texan4Life
12-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Lol, its unreal all celebrity like things that people come up with when it comes to Ron:

"FEELING A LIL BIT OPPRESSED TODAY? GRAB A RON PAUL BAR AND REFUEL YOUR FIGHT FOR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM"

LMAO!!!!

redmod79
12-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Bought 20... My wife better not eat them all :)

parocks
12-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Has anyone eaten one of these? Are they noticeably better tasting than regular chocolate? Not that it really matters. I bought some. If this is a better product than what people are used to, this really could work to our advantage.

parocks
12-19-2011, 11:48 PM
I think that it would be a good idea if our people on the ground in Iowa on Jan 3 had these things. I would say that it would be good if RevPac maybe could put some money into getting those candybars in the right hands in Iowa. Randy Travis.

gerryb
12-19-2011, 11:48 PM

win

Birdlady
12-19-2011, 11:50 PM
I was already having a chocolate craving and then I saw this thread! Too bad they aren't gluten free, but they sound and look amazing. I hope some of you enjoy a few for me! lol *drooling*

giovannile07
12-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Are they 100% delicious?! :) Kids should be selling these in school for fundraisers! ;D

puppetmaster
12-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey i'm all for capitalism and all..... With that said......FOUR BUCKS EACH!!:eek:

Wait if you buy 100 they are only $2.90 each

deadfish
12-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Could not pass this up. Definitely gonna hang on to 1 or 2 of these for a few years. Been having trouble swaying my mother, but her Christmas gift of choice is chocolate. Muhahah! :D

Maybe I can get Ron Paul to sign one? :)

Hello xxxx

You sent a payment of $66.07 USD to Michael Vandenbos

Subtotal $59.12 USD
Shipping and handling $6.95 USD
Total $66.07 USD
Payment $66.07 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *MIKE"

TIMB0B
12-20-2011, 01:29 AM
How long would it take to ship a box of 20? I'd like to get some for stocking stuffers!

parocks
12-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Hey i'm all for capitalism and all..... With that said......FOUR BUCKS EACH!!:eek:

Wait if you buy 100 they are only $2.90 each

Well, some of the money is going to RevPac. Now, I like this. Profits can be used to get free/discounted candy bars where they really belong right now, in the hands of people on the ground in Iowa, on the ground in New Hampshire, etc etc. And if we look at how much it might cost to get a candy bar to the hungry undecided voter, compared to how much it cost to get a superbrochure in the hands of a supervoter, I'm happier as to where the money is ending up. 80% of the money ended up in the hands of the fedgov (USPS). Here, there is a lot of the value in the candy. It costs us a total of 55 cents to get a 7 cent brochure in peoples hands. 7 cents delivery to 1 cent product. Here, you have to figure that the candy is 50 cents. At $4 a bar, it's the same ratio of costs to value of the product. A good quality candy bar could easily be worth $1 to the person getting it. And that extra money can go to getting the people who should have them the candy bars. The money stays within the system - instead of going to the USPS - Fed Gov.

MikeStanart
12-20-2011, 01:32 AM
I'd bite if it was Dark Chocolate! (not to be a snob, milk chocolate is just too darned sweet for me)

parocks
12-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Are they 100% delicious?! :) Kids should be selling these in school for fundraisers! ;D

I agree with this.

If this is a superior product (I bought some), yes these could be sold in school for fundraisers. Or anywhere. If a Ron Paul Supporter owns a store, could he sell these?

parocks
12-20-2011, 01:39 AM
For those power campaigners wanting to use the Ron Paul Bar as a secret weapon to persuade the undecided, bulk purchases of over 1,000 or more bars will receive a deep discount by emailing Mike@ronpaulbar.com for more details. Order as early as possible for bulk purchases to support the Iowa caucus campaigners to receive bars by January 3rd. If you need them overnighted, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate. Shoot...we may even hand deliver them ourselves if that's what it takes!

puppetmaster
12-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Well, some of the money is going to RevPac. Now, I like this. Profits can be used to get free/discounted candy bars where they really belong right now, in the hands of people on the ground in Iowa, on the ground in New Hampshire, etc etc. And if we look at how much it might cost to get a candy bar to the hungry undecided voter, compared to how much it cost to get a superbrochure in the hands of a supervoter, I'm happier as to where the money is ending up. 80% of the money ended up in the hands of the fedgov (USPS). Here, there is a lot of the value in the candy. It costs us a total of 55 cents to get a 7 cent brochure in peoples hands. 7 cents delivery to 1 cent product. Here, you have to figure that the candy is 50 cents. At $4 a bar, it's the same ratio of costs to value of the product. A good quality candy bar could easily be worth $1 to the person getting it. And that extra money can go to getting the people who should have them the candy bars. The money stays within the system - instead of going to the USPS - Fed Gov.

yeaaaaa.......ok, I will buy a dollar candy bar and send the three bucks I save to the campaign. More money in the system, the Ron Paul system!

my candy bar won't be as cool though

Article V
12-20-2011, 02:38 AM
Freedom tastes delicious!

Barrex
12-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Ron Paul campain and his supporters never stop to suprise with their ideas and passion.
Seņor Admin like someone suggested: This should be sold in regular stores!

Many people are inert. They dont donate, they are not active in campain, they dont like to stick out from the "herd".... This they would do: Buy candies.

Are all of them having same message or you printed few messages in a serie?....Since people who want buy more would get more promotional messages.

agorist ninja
12-20-2011, 03:25 AM
This is amazing.

I'm in awe of how far we'll go to spread the message of liberty. So encouraging. I'll definitely be ordering some.

parocks
12-20-2011, 04:25 AM
yeaaaaa.......ok, I will buy a dollar candy bar and send the three bucks I save to the campaign. More money in the system, the Ron Paul system!

my candy bar won't be as cool though

Are you making a version of "all grassroots projects by definition suck" because the campaign is, by definition, better? I've made a version of that argument quite a while ago, and I will tell you that the close to official position of this forum is very close to "all grassroots projects are by definition good, because what we're about, here, is grassroots projects. I don't agree with that opinion, but I certainly don't agree with the "all grassroots projects suck" position at all.

I really do think that people in Iowa, walking around with quality candy bars is a good thing. We have people standing outside the caucuses handing out quality Ron Paul Candy Bars. Or inside. That's a good thing. There does seem to be a lot of profit on the small orders. But those profits (hopefully) can fund the large orders that should be on the ground in Iowa on Jan 3. It's a fairly simple process. You're giving money, and you're getting expensive candy bars and you're contributing to the candy bars for Ron Paul in Iowa fund. This seems to really work for me. It's a system where candy bars get in the hands of, first, Iowa volunteers, and then, into the hands of the Iowa Caucus goers. I like this. People seem to prefer the taste of candy to the taste of paper. More energy from that as well. I think they make good Christmas presents. It's a way to say "Ron Paul" while giving Candy. Which people can eat and enjoy. "I know you don't like Ron Paul that much, but here's a ron paul sweatshirt."

parocks
12-20-2011, 04:29 AM
Ron Paul campain and his supporters never stop to suprise with their ideas and passion.
Seņor Admin like someone suggested: This should be sold in regular stores!

Many people are inert. They dont donate, they are not active in campain, they dont like to stick out from the "herd".... This they would do: Buy candies.

Are all of them having same message or you printed few messages in a serie?....Since people who want buy more would get more promotional messages.

Yes. This could be quite the winner. I don't think they should be sold in stores at $4 a pop, but I bet the sweet spot on pricing could be worked out. Quite the winner of an idea. Someone else mentioned "golden ticket" - might have something there as well.

LawnWake
12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Kinda wishing for a protein bar in the theme of the Big Dog ad, though.

'YOU WANT BIG CUTS? WELL START CUTTING CRONY CAPITALIST LIMBS OF YOU SOBBING PUSSY, BUT NOT AFTER YOU'VE HAD A BIG DOG RON PAUL PROTEIN BAR -- IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT'

But naw on the real, though. This candy bar is an awesome idea.

Anti Federalist
12-20-2011, 12:43 PM
////

A. Havnes
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I believe we should sticky this thread.

puppetmaster
12-20-2011, 12:59 PM
wish they were free or just a buck....then i could hand them out with the super brochure.

Birdlady
12-20-2011, 01:32 PM
Those of you saying it is very expensive...What kind of chocolate do you eat? This is the real cost of chocolate with good ingredients. Do not try to compare this to a Hershey's bar with preservatives and fake artificial chocolate and vanilla flavors. Go into Whole Foods or even just Target and take a look at the nicer section of chocolate bars. You are looking at $2-4 a bar and none of those will have Ron Paul on them! :p

donnay
12-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Those of you saying it is very expensive...What kind of chocolate do you eat? This is the real cost of chocolate with good ingredients. Do not try to compare this to a Hershey's bar with preservatives and fake artificial chocolate and vanilla flavors. Go into Whole Foods or even just Target and take a look at the nicer section of chocolate bars. You are looking at $2-4 a bar and none of those will have Ron Paul on them! :p

So true! Hershey's uses GMO beet sugar in their chocolates now! Yuk! :p

Aratus
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
i think its a great idea to hand them out near polling places or meetings! we could bundle them with the for liberty DVDs and candy sorta unites
the holiday season with FEB 14th as a theme! this is a great idea and i'm glad runamuck helped shemdogg get 20 bars for that lil ole town in N.H!

Birdlady
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
So true! Hershey's uses GMO beet sugar in their chocolates now! Yuk! :p

True! To be fair though, we don't know if the RP bar has GMO ingredients in it. However let's compare ingredients of the Ron Paul chocolate bar to Hershey's.

RP Bar: SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, FULL CREAM MILK POWDER, COCOA BEANS, VANILLA, SOY LECITHIN

Hershey's Bar: SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MILK FAT, LACTOSE, SOY LECITHIN, PGPR, VANILLIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, AND MILK

Take your pick! :D

muzzled dogg
12-20-2011, 01:48 PM
ME too!

limequat
12-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Well, this should shore up the woman vote.

Birdlady
12-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Well, this should shore up the woman vote.

lol!

Barrex
12-21-2011, 06:49 AM
So how is sale going?

samsung1
12-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Maybe we should send a box to Jay leno and maybe some news anchors so that they will eat it on the air

McDermit
12-21-2011, 07:15 AM
True! To be fair though, we don't know if the RP bar has GMO ingredients in it. However let's compare ingredients of the Ron Paul chocolate bar to Hershey's.

RP Bar: SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, FULL CREAM MILK POWDER, COCOA BEANS, VANILLA, SOY LECITHIN

Hershey's Bar: SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MILK FAT, LACTOSE, SOY LECITHIN, PGPR, VANILLIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, AND MILK

Take your pick! :D

$1 Gertrude Hawk Milk Chocolate Bar: semisweet chocolate (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla,) milk powder.

Identical ingredients... minus Ron Paul.

I do wish these were cheaper. Non supporters aren't going to buy them, whereas if they were $1 or $1.50, you could put them at the register in every RP-supporter-owned business and they'd go over well as an impulse purchase. Not really cost effective as a giveaway... pens are significantly cheaper and have more longevity.

Working Poor
12-21-2011, 08:43 AM
I am glad to see that it does not have high fructose corn syrup in it.

h.k.
12-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Are there any non-chocolate sweets in development?

I would buy Ron Paul Starburst or Skittle things. Lol.

jkr
12-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Sweet!

DudE!

papitosabe
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM

that would actually be a sweet idea if the owner would give RP like a certain percentage of sales in return for a few winners in every state would get to meet RP w/pic or receive some autographed memorobilia, or something of that nature. I'd for sure buy some. I'm sure many here would get the bar just for the added fund support.

Elwar
12-21-2011, 09:01 AM
I am glad to see that it does not have high fructose corn syrup in it.

+1

I was going to mention that. :)

Jamesiv1
12-21-2011, 09:05 AM
This is hilarious! I love it!

"..a sweet taste of liberty in every bite!!" :) :) :)

I'm getting some!

TexMac
12-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Anyone remember the Ron Paul gold coin chocolates from 2007? I think I still have a bunch of those stashed away.

Jamesiv1
12-21-2011, 10:13 AM
I think that it would be a good idea if our people on the ground in Iowa on Jan 3 had these things. I would say that it would be good if RevPac maybe could put some money into getting those candybars in the right hands in Iowa. Randy Travis.

Yes, what an awesome conversation starter for door-to-door campaigning! A little bit of humor goes a long way. Cute, but demonstrates the passion Paulites have for our man.

helmuth_hubener
12-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Anyone remember the Ron Paul gold coin chocolates from 2007? I think I still have a bunch of those stashed away.] I remember! These are awesome, too! Good job, ronpaulbar.com !

parocks
12-21-2011, 08:19 PM
wish they were free or just a buck....then i could hand them out with the super brochure.

The price drops with purchases of 1,000 or more. I don't know how much the price break is.

Birdlady
12-21-2011, 08:35 PM
$1 Gertrude Hawk Milk Chocolate Bar: semisweet chocolate (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla,) milk powder.

Identical ingredients... minus Ron Paul.

I do wish these were cheaper. Non supporters aren't going to buy them, whereas if they were $1 or $1.50, you could put them at the register in every RP-supporter-owned business and they'd go over well as an impulse purchase. Not really cost effective as a giveaway... pens are significantly cheaper and have more longevity.

You could still buy them and sell them at the register for $1.50. Sure you wouldn't make all your money back, but you get the word out and bring the cost of the bars down to $1.50 each. :) Seems like a win-win to me.

Eric21ND
12-21-2011, 08:46 PM
They need to allow ordering in bulk of 1000, 5000, 10,000...etc

parocks
12-21-2011, 10:11 PM
They need to allow ordering in bulk of 1000, 5000, 10,000...etc

they do, I believe it's a special order, requiring a special email.

I think they're subsidizing large orders by small orders.

For those power campaigners wanting to use the Ron Paul Bar as a secret weapon to persuade the undecided, bulk purchases of over 1,000 or more bars will receive a deep discount by emailing Mike@ronpaulbar.com for more details. Order as early as possible for bulk purchases to support the Iowa caucus campaigners in order to receive bars by January 3rd. If you need them over nighted, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate. Shoot...we may even hand deliver them ourselves if that's what it takes!

jeremiahj13
12-22-2011, 03:16 AM
lol i will buy some. any word on the ron paul stamps?

Krugerrand
12-22-2011, 10:36 AM
they do, I believe it's a special order, requiring a special email.

I think they're subsidizing large orders by small orders.

For those power campaigners wanting to use the Ron Paul Bar as a secret weapon to persuade the undecided, bulk purchases of over 1,000 or more bars will receive a deep discount by emailing Mike@ronpaulbar.com for more details. Order as early as possible for bulk purchases to support the Iowa caucus campaigners in order to receive bars by January 3rd. If you need them over nighted, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate. Shoot...we may even hand deliver them ourselves if that's what it takes!

Nice!
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/260/6/5/chocolate_ftw_8d_by_anna_chan98-d49b6lh.png

Jamespj
12-22-2011, 11:22 AM
The response to our first shipping of Ron Paul Chocolate Bars has been a great success! The enthusiasm for this project confirms our cinviction that Ron Paul continues to inspire creativity & willingness to think outside the box! We created this project to spread the word about Ron Paul through a positive association that so many us enjoy-chocolate. The Chocolate bar wrapper is an excellent educational tool. The chocolate bar mimicks the front of the wrapper!
The mere fact that Ron Paul has inspired such a chocolate bar that serves as an educational tool is reason alone to get them into the hands of decided & undecided voters. I cannot express to you the positive response we have gotten from across the political spectrum. Those who are undecided about Ron Paul see the Ron Paul Chocolate Bar & marvel "who is this Ron Paul that inspires such items as chocolate bars?" The fact that the chocolate bar exists is an example to so many people of the immense support that Dr. Paul has garnered. No other candidate inspires such enthusiasm (as most of you well know). Despite the media's attempts to discredit Ron Paul & his sound constitutional policies, it is projects like the Ron Paul Chocolate Bar that create buzz that screams to the public that Ron Paul has much support to garner him a Chocolate Bar in honor of his consistent principled leadership! This is the whole point of the Ron Paul Chocolate Bar-to spread the message through positive association! Aside from being sleek, classy & very well done, the Ron Paul Chocolate Bar represents the creativity & longevity that Ron Paul's Consitutional ideas have inspired!
Many thanks to Dr. Paul, for staying true to his word & standing on the pillars of timeless principles, when it seems that all others are tripping on the crumbling grounds of compromise.

We are working on a project that will send thousands of Ron Paul Chocolate Bars to:

1) Early primary states & Businesses in early primary states (Gocery, Retail, etc)
2) Ron Paul troops/activist on the ground in the early primary/cuacus states handing out bars.
If you want to be involved in distributing Ron Paul Chocolate Bars please visit our website, purchase bars (going in with others on bulk orders helps to get the message to a lot of people). Please spread the message & "like" us on facebook!
3)All other primary/caucus states!

We are recieving orders from all over the world!

Though we have been involved in helping Dr. Paul since 2007, our energy & excitement has only compounded not withered away!
Thanks for all your enthusiam & support for this great project! We are inspired by the Ron Paul grassroots! It is contageous!

Purchase your Ron Paul Chocolate Bars at www.RonPaulBar.com Very deep discounts are available for bulk orders. Like us on Facebook & spread the message! Onward to victory!

P.S. If you know of any contacts in early primary states (or others) please send us the information. In turn we will send you a Free Ron Paul Chocolate Bar for your efforts! And please remember to visit www.RonPaulBar.com & like us on Facebook!

Paulitics 2011
12-22-2011, 05:48 PM
This looks like a great product.

That being said, I feel that it would be more effective as a marketing tool than a fundraising one, and if the prices were lowered a bit, they could get to the point where these can be easily handed out to potential voters. Selling them at cost seems like a better way to get them out there and spread the message.

Is there any reason that the bulk prices can't just be listed?

deadfish
12-22-2011, 05:52 PM

That being said, I feel that it would be more effective as a marketing tool than a fundraising one, and if the prices were lowered a bit, they could get to the point where these can be easily handed out to potential voters. Selling them at cost seems like a better way to get them out there and spread the message.

It's really not expensive for quality chocolate.

Has anyone received any yet?

parocks
12-22-2011, 06:03 PM

My guess is that it has something to do with keeping down the amount of whining. Oh, why are you charging X for Y number of bars when it only costs A for B number of bars. They're making profit from the small amounts, in order to make the costs of the large amounts lower. If you want to spend a lot of money to buy 1000 or more bars, you can simply send an email. That isn't very difficult.

Paulitics 2011
12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
It's really not expensive for quality chocolate.

It is expensive for something to handout to people though. W/e.

CaptainJ
12-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Got mines today!

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/jesus105/CIMG0484.jpg

Endthefednow
12-23-2011, 05:38 PM
wow, Ron Paul has a candy bar :)

Welcome to the RPF CaptainJ

Juliet*
12-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey, Juliet Annerino here, creator of the "Pin ups for Ron Paul" 2012 Calendar! Hope everyone here is enjoying the Holiday Season:)Love the chocolate bar idea! Just wish it also came in bittersweet for us who can't have much sugar. Possible? Belgian is great quality, too.

Hey, anyone here in Iowa or planning to be there for the Caucuses? Wish I could be there to give speeches in support of Dr.Paul and to sell calendars to people there who want them! Unfortunately, I am stuck here in Los Angeles, but i'd love to get a bunch of calendars out to some one n Iowa who would like to get them out to people for me. I'd be willing to ship them out ASAP - maybe 20 or so - and offer some enthusiastic person a nice, healthy commission for selling what they can, plus two free calendars for themselves if they promise to display them proudly!

I want you all to understand this, too. The main reason I put the vast amount of time, energy and $ into this project this year (as I did in '08 with the "Hotties for Ron Paul" Calendar) is to raise awareness for Ron Paul's philosophy and political stance. Each page includes not just a photo of a Liberty-lovin' female activist for Dr.Paul, but a quote from a famous author, philosopher or historical figure along with a complimentary quote from Ron Paul explaining his views on important issues like non-intervention, economics, civil liberties, etc. I see the calendar as a powerful tool for getting the word out about Ron Paul and his message of Peace & Freedom.

Please reach me ASAP at (310)666-2544 or Juliet@JulietAnnerino.com if you want to take me up on this or if you know some one who might be interested. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work!

Merry/Happy/Ron Paul 2012,
Juliet

CaptainJ
12-23-2011, 06:28 PM
wow, Ron Paul has a candy bar :)

Welcome to the RPF CaptainJ

Thanks.

parocks
12-23-2011, 06:41 PM
It is expensive for something to handout to people though. W/e.

The idea I think is to hand them out to people at the caucus. Not something necessarily to give to people door to door, but at the caucus. There aren't that many people at the caucus. Now, RP2012.org has "stump for Paul" where they are trying hard to get someone - from in state or out of state - to get someone at each precinct caucus - 2000 precincts. You aren't going to be including a candy bar in your lit drops going door to door.

donnay
12-23-2011, 06:52 PM
Got mine today!! They are great!!

DealzOnWheelz
12-23-2011, 06:55 PM
OK maybe this has been discussed in another thread....but with the economy the way it is I think it is a big deal!

Has anyone else thought it might be a RIDICULOUSLY FANTASTIC IDEA FOR RON PAUL TO SAY IN A DEBATE OR INTERVIEW THAT I WILL TAKE A $39,000 SALARY AS PRESIDENT & WOULD SIGN A PLEDGE FOR IT??

Call me crazy but this seems like an extremely hardcore blue collar kinda thing to do which will ring loud & clear with the average american......Thoughts?

JoshLowry
12-23-2011, 06:56 PM
We need a taste review!

Pic of it unwrapped?

Anti Federalist
12-23-2011, 06:59 PM
We need a taste review!

Pic of it unwrapped?

Ours are going out as gifts, so no.

Although they are sitting over the desk, tempting me right now.

Anti Federalist
12-23-2011, 07:01 PM
OK maybe this has been discussed in another thread....but with the economy the way it is I think it is a big deal!

Has anyone else thought it might be a RIDICULOUSLY FANTASTIC IDEA FOR RON PAUL TO SAY IN A DEBATE OR INTERVIEW THAT I WILL TAKE A $39,000 SALARY AS PRESIDENT & WOULD SIGN A PLEDGE FOR IT??

Call me crazy but this seems like an extremely hardcore blue collar kinda thing to do which will ring loud & clear with the average american......Thoughts?

I'm assuming you do know that is on the back wrapper of these chocolate bars?

Yes, I think that is a great idea and should be pushed.

DealzOnWheelz
12-23-2011, 07:03 PM
thats where I first saw it, I'm a diehard RP supporter just recently made my way back to the forums so haven't been "plugged into the hive" for a while.....but I never knew he pledged this

Anti Federalist
12-23-2011, 07:05 PM
thats where I first saw it, I'm a diehard RP supporter just recently made my way back to the forums so haven't been "plugged into the hive" for a while.....but I never knew he pledged this

Well, welcome back!

deadfish
12-24-2011, 11:26 PM
bump

psi2941
12-25-2011, 04:35 AM
before i buy some over priced chocolate. I need to know from the 4 dollar you take from me, of how much is going to be donated to the PAC? is there any third party proof? also of that 4 dollars how much is going to be profit to you.

mmadness
12-25-2011, 04:49 AM
Great novelty item, but let's keep focused - canvass, phone from home and donate before this.

deadfish
12-25-2011, 08:38 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1093/rpc1.jpg
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5964/rpc2.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9526/rpc3.jpg

All my family and friends got a huge kick out of these. The "wow" factor is definitely there.

I am no chocolate expert, but it is a very yummy milk chocolate. Tastes great.

With shipping, I paid $66.07 for 20 bars. $3.03 each. I highly recommend these for those that can afford it and are looking for something unique to give away.

seeknshare
12-26-2011, 01:18 AM
Bump...for giving away amongst family, friends, CO-WORKERS!
Who doesn't like chocolate? Get them by honey!

parocks
12-26-2011, 01:34 AM
Really would be the kind of thing someone in Iowa would like to hand out around 7pm on January 3. As well as other situations. But Iowa January 3.

Jamespj
12-28-2011, 10:01 PM
The Ron Paul Chocolate Bar website has been updated: The great amount of support & enthusiasm for this product has prompted discounted small order pricing & even deeper discounts on bulk pricing! The intention was to acquire bulk pricing to get the bars into the hands of the grassroots. A portion of the proceeds goes to fund grassroots projects & various chip-ins! Success, this is great news! The wrapper is an educational tool. The inside is pure milk chocolate & the bar resembles the wrapper. It is well done. People were talking about the "wow" factor they have gotten from this chocolate bar. They have been impressed not only with the product itself, but the fact that Ron Paul has inspired such a product. This has caused some undecided people to explore their curiosity about Ron Paul. Others have stated that the bars have served as great conversation starters & because they are chocolate they are inviting & non-offensive. Isn't this the whole point?! To stir conversation & get the word out in a positive way?! The fact that the product is sleek & classic looking & is made of chocolate is a mere bonus!
Check them out online! www.RonPaulBar.com "Like" them on Facebook. Spread the word!

Aratus
12-29-2011, 02:35 PM
the ronpaulbar.com website has an update!

cdc482
12-29-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm waiting for dark chocolate bars to come out.

Endthefednow
12-29-2011, 08:50 PM
I also Got mines today! no pic sorry, and yes I have donated to the campaign. I will have to order more in order to give you a
taste review :)

Aratus
12-30-2011, 01:28 PM
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Paulitics 2011
12-30-2011, 01:35 PM
I think I will order some soon.

V3n
12-30-2011, 01:58 PM
I got some - but I'm afraid to open them! They're too valuable.
I put one in the freezer I plan on keeping forever!

Verad
01-11-2012, 05:58 PM
I say we send a box of these to Mark Levin and tell him to eat his heart out.

parocks
01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
bump

The Free Hornet
01-11-2012, 06:16 PM
I have looked for some non-milk/dairy/egg Ron Paul themed candy. Regretably, my searches only turn up images of Candy Crowley and now I'm not so hungry.

But if somebody knows of some non-milk/dairy/egg Ron Paul or liberty-themed treats, please post or PM.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-02-2012, 04:30 PM
http://wonkette.com/465504/ron-paul-to-put-america-back-on-the-chocolate-bar-standard

kathy88
03-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Does this still fund the superbrochure? If not I want some :)