PDA

View Full Version : Medved Attacks Paul

Danjlion7
12-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Medved is completely out of touch with reality. A caller on his show said the race is going to boil down to a Romney vs Paul race. Medved said if that is the case, Romney will win hands down and that anyone who thinks Paul can win against Romney is living in a fantasy land.

Medved is living in a fantasy land. He doesn't understand most republicans are sick of war. He doesn't understand that given the choice between a moderate like Romney and fiscal conservative like Paul, the base will rally around Paul even if they don't agree or understand Paul's foreign policy.

Medved is living in a fantasy land and I hope I can get back on his show a second time and tell him so.

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Yes, everyone will line up behind Romney despite desperately looking for a Romney alternative this whole primary season. :rolleyes: A Romney win would mean the Tea Party is dead and the establishment wins. More spending, more deficit, more debt, more big government intervention, and more economic disaster. What will change? Nothing.

The Republican brand will continue to be tarnished and hope will be lost. It will be post-'08 all over again, but with nothing to cling to for inspiration. People will realize the fiscal conservative talk is BS and doesn't pan out. "Going back to core Republican values" will be seen as a joke and people won't buy it again. Unlike Charlie Brown, voters won't keep falling for the football being teed up.

KingNothing
12-19-2011, 07:31 PM
The change that would happen if Romney were to win office would be akin to the change that happened when Obama won office. We heard some new rhetoric. There can be temporary value in rhetoric - Obama's earned us a modicum of goodwill around the world, and I imagine Romney's rhetoric (followed up, no doubt, with some free-market initiatives) would spur some economically improvement over the short term. But it wouldn't last. The honeymoon would end and people would, once again, feel nostalgic for previous presidents.

I don't understand how people can keep falling for this tripe. That said, I believe Obama's campaign of "Hope and Change" followed by a presidency of "More Despair" really seems to have turned a lot of voters off. People are angry out there, and they're hurting and they want a new, honest, way forward. Romney doesn't offer that. He hasn't caught on with Joe Sixpack for precisely that reason. He's just another guy who looks the part and says what people want to hear. We all know he won't follow-up on his rhetoric.

wowrevolution
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Personally I want the heads of these AM radio show hosts like Medved, Levin, and Hannity brought to me on a silver platter. What can we do to get them sent to the unemployment line? As long as their advertisers continue to "subsidize" their pathetic ranting.

Each time I listen to these shows they fill me with homicidal rage. No doubt, there is someone with a lot less restraint that is going to act on that underlying current of hatred for these power-mad sociopathic psychos.

Much better radio show hosts out there like Jerry Doyle, even Glenn Beck & Michael Savage are an improvement over those three raving lunatics and their cheerleaders.

sparebulb
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Medved is a hate crime.

wowrevolution
12-19-2011, 07:53 PM
The Good Guys
Coast to Coast AM
Jerry Doyle
Mike Church
Alex Jones (a little nutty but his heart is in the right place)

The Evil Guys - Condemned to the Burning Fires of Hell
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Reilly
Michael Medved
Mark Levin

Guys in Soul Searching Status
Michael Savage
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh (yes, Rush is teetering on the edge of destruction but I don't think he's gone past the point of no return, Rush, you can still repent and return to the Libertarian loving TV talk show host that I adored in the early 90s)

Its a shame that the guys on Coast 2 Coast who are Ron Paul supporters, have to share the same radio stations with the raving lunatics.

12-19-2011, 07:53 PM
The neocon pundits are in full denial and smear mode. I can't watch or listen to them, I get too pissed, it's not good for me.

Lafayette
12-19-2011, 08:00 PM
The neocon pundits are in full denial and smear mode. I can't watch or listen to them, I get too pissed, it's not good for me.

Good, we don't Ron Paul voters to in the hospital for high blood pressure or heart attacks come election day. Listening to much to all the negative bull they spew is not good for your health

Karsten
12-19-2011, 08:04 PM
This ought to go to media spin.

klamath
12-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Another F"ing chickenhawk. Generous with the lives of other peoples children.

Dary
12-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Medved Attacks Paul.
Cool.