PDA

View Full Version : DOD SAYS: 2.3 TRILLION $ MISSING - Subject for next TV-Debate?

cascade77
11-08-2007, 09:13 AM
I'd like Ron Paul to bring this up at the next debate:

DOD SAYS $2,400,000,000,000 MISSING!

"More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.
"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere $300 million."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

ButchHowdy
11-08-2007, 09:14 AM
One word: D'ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AlexMerced
11-08-2007, 09:15 AM
that's abysmal, that's better be a huge scandal, or I'll cry inside if people just let this one slip by.

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 09:23 AM
News about Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton will become more newsworthy than a scandal of this magnatude - that's the way MSM works! They hate to bore us with facts.

ValidusCustodiae
11-08-2007, 09:24 AM
The already announced this (coincidentally) on 9-10-01.

Smiley Gladhands
11-08-2007, 09:33 AM
that's abysmal, that's better be a huge scandal, or I'll cry inside if people just let this one slip by.

Random ignorant american 'thinking' out loud: 'Trillion' sounds a lot like 'gazillion' which is a made-up number. Only psycho moonbats would worry about losing fake amounts of money.

Random Paulite thinking to him/herself: Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together.

Random ignorant american 'thinking' out loud: Why is gasoline so expensive nowadays? Congress should take all those profits the oil companies are making, and use them to make gas cheaper.

Random Paulite thinking to him/herself: And people think government-run education is effective at anything other than making people bumbling fools...

Marceline88
11-08-2007, 10:09 AM
This is why shutting down the empire building and world policing is the ONLY thing that is going to save our nation and save any friggin' money.

I am disgusted beyond.......words.

Except these.......RON PAUL 2008

Brian Bailey
11-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Random ignorant american 'thinking' out loud: 'Trillion' sounds a lot like 'gazillion' which is a made-up number. Only psycho moonbats would worry about losing fake amounts of money.

Random Paulite thinking to him/herself: Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together. Keep it together.

Random ignorant american 'thinking' out loud: Why is gasoline so expensive nowadays? Congress should take all those profits the oil companies are making, and use them to make gas cheaper.

Random Paulite thinking to him/herself: And people think government-run education is effective at anything other than making people bumbling fools...

Ha.

Thurston Howell III
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
That's ONE FOURTH of our national debt!

Just think how much interest we'll pay on that money, and for what?

It's time to revolt. It is, indeed, our time.

RPFTW!
11-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Actually most of that 2.3 trillion has since been accounted for.

Zydeco
11-08-2007, 02:55 PM
The already announced this (coincidentally) on 9-10-01.

One of many, many fascinating coincidences around that time.

fj45lvr
11-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Actually most of that 2.3 trillion has since been accounted for.

where is the facts to show this?? thanks I would really like to see that.