PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Dick Morris: "Blah Blah Blah... Ron Paul."

Philhelm
12-19-2011, 05:50 PM
I tuned-in to Hannity on the way home from work, and there was a fill-in for Hannity conversing with Dick Morris. Dick Morris was really hammering Paul on foreign policy and the PATRIOT Act. He claimed that Ron Paul would make us the weakest nation on earth (I kid you not), that he would be worse than Obama on security issues, and that no true patriot would vote for Ron Paul. There was also the obligatory, "I like his domestic policy but he is nuts otherwise," from the guest host.

It's so damned infuritating!!! Here comes a guy who is the most conservative of the candidates, and the mainstream GOP and its minions hate him for it. To top it off, a former Democrat, Dick Morris, is supposedly some sort of expert on conservatism. I agree that it's statism vs. individualism, as opposed to left vs. right, but why would most mainstream GOP voters listen to Dick Morris to begin with? Or Donald Trump, for that matter; a guy who donated to Rahm Emmanuel of all people.

:mad:

Travlyr
12-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Dick Morris, that is a dumb thing to say.

Ron Paul wrote "A Foreign Policy of Freedom (http://mises.org/books/foreign_policy_freedom_paul.pdf)"
Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship

They still think if you tell the lie often enough, then people will believe it, but we have the truth machine at our fingertips. As it turns out, political media shills just aren't all that bright.

roho76
12-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Bill Clinton. Nuff said.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2011, 05:59 PM
He's just channeling his inner-Clinton. Don't worry about it.

Jtorsella
12-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Statism vs. Individualism or Collectivism vs. Individualism. Wither one is accurate.

heavenlyboy34
12-19-2011, 06:02 PM
With Dick, I'm not sure if he's completely oblivious to the world of information around him or he's just filling the airwaves with propaganda and misinformation. Likely the latter, though.

ryanmkeisling
12-19-2011, 06:08 PM
It is one party, this is why they can jerk each other off. The two party system is false, our own man Ron Paul has stated this publicly and this why they hate him so.

economics102
12-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Ah, it's times like this I love the fact that Peter Schiff pissed this guy off and got him to hang up on the radio show.

Rael
12-19-2011, 06:12 PM
How did he manage to take time away from sucking the toes of prostitutes to comment on Ron Paul?

On August 29, 1996, Morris resigned from the Clinton campaign after reports surfaced that he had been involved with a prostitute. A tabloid newspaper had obtained and published a set of photographs of Morris and the woman on a Washington, D.C., hotel balcony. The Daily Telegraph reported that in order to impress the woman, Sherry Rowlands, Morris invited her to listen in on conversations with the President. The Telegraph also alleged that Morris had a preference for “toe-sucking and dominance,” and that he regaled Rowlands with a version of “Popeye the Sailor Man,” performed in his underpants.

Bruehound
12-19-2011, 06:15 PM
I heard his appearance as well. Another absurd Morris statement about Paul "being kooky" about gold standard "that means our economy would only be able to expand if South Africa discovers more gold- that's nuts!"

I kid you not. wow

Rael
12-19-2011, 06:17 PM
http://duanegraham.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/never-forget.jpg

aGameOfThrones
12-19-2011, 06:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3mEHv2LUGWA/ScK2RbecoxI/AAAAAAAABJA/nBrXAZBsU8w/s400/tarredandfeathered.png