PDA

View Full Version : Cafferty File - Who Should President Obama Be Afraid Of?

SchleckBros
12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/19/should-president-obama-be-more-afraid-of-newt-gingrich-or-mitt-romney/

Neither he should be more afraid of Ron Paul.

Please leave pro-Paul comments on this. We need to get the electability message out to the CNN audience that Ron Paul is the most electable.

sailingaway
12-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Ron Paul!!!!

unknown
12-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Wonder why he limited it to those two. He's a Ron Paul guy.

hard@work
12-19-2011, 01:28 PM

He knows he's going to get a huge response from us. My money is on him using that to make a point.

badger4RP
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM
My reply

Neither! Ron Paul is the only candidate ahead of Obama among Independents. He has the most crossover appeal due to foreign policy, civil liberties, and the war or drugs. With Paul taking the top spot in Iowa Obama should be afraid, very afraid.
Calvin
Madison, WI

unknown
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Here's my submission:

Neither, they both have a long history of flip-flopping and hypocrisy. Their rhetoric sounds Conservative but they have a history of supporting Liberal causes. It would be very easy to discredit these individuals as typical politicians who are being less than truthful in order to get elected.

Ron Paul, however, is ideologically consistent. His rhetoric on small government, sound money, individual liberties and non-intervention has been the same for the past 30 years with a voting record to support these assertions.

Ron Paul is the biggest threat to Obama because he is the first politician in decades who is driven by morals and principles.

Freedom of Speech
12-19-2011, 01:37 PM

Not really because just last week or 2 weeks ago he stated Ron Paul wouldn't get the nomination.

unknown
12-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Not really because just last week or 2 weeks ago he stated Ron Paul wouldn't get the nomination.

Hmmmm. *rubs finger across chin while pondering

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-19-2011, 01:46 PM
He used to be. Perhaps he never was and knew how to draw in the viewers. Or perhaps he got "spoken to".

McChronagle
12-19-2011, 01:46 PM
i put in my $.02 if anybody is watching can you please post any ron paul responses from jack?

Beorn
12-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Recently cafferty said"I love Ron Paul" then stated he didn't think he would win.

McChronagle
12-19-2011, 03:04 PM
"Obama should be most afraid of the truth and the only man speaking it is Ron Paul."

hope he shows mine

Corey
12-19-2011, 03:33 PM
The same thing just happened regarding Tucker Carlson. He was on Lou Dobbs show, and when discussing the candidates: He admitted Paul was surging, but totally dismissed it and said, and I quote: "Ron Paul won't get the nomination"

I could have sworn Tucker went to bat a few times for Paul in '07
I'm thinking these guys did get a talking to by their bosses. It's a shame really...

badger4RP
12-19-2011, 03:40 PM
The same thing just happened regarding Tucker Carlson. He was on Lou Dobbs show, and when discussing the candidates: He admitted Paul was surging, but totally dismissed it and said, and I quote: "Ron Paul won't get the nomination"

I could have sworn Tucker went to bat a few times for Paul in '07
I'm thinking these guys did get a talking to by their bosses. It's a shame really...

Tucker spoke at the Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis in 08. I talked to willie geist in the hall for like 10 mins about TC.

Corey
12-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Tucker spoke at the Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis in 08. I talked to willie geist in the hall for like 10 mins about TC.

Well, what the hell happened then? He just dismissed RP completely! I'm done with these media whores. You simply can't trust them. Sorry for derailing the thread :o

McChronagle
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
anybody catch this segment today? any ron paul letters read?

cilution
12-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Quite a few Paul mentions.

olehounddog
12-19-2011, 03:59 PM
That was great

SchleckBros
12-19-2011, 04:01 PM
I just caught the end of it and only saw two responses.

"Ron Paul is the only trustworthy candidate available. Obama needs to be afraid of Doctor Paul"

jason43
12-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Paul can run to the left and to the right of Obama. Its going to be hard to get to the right of the guy who has assassinated American citizens, killed OBL, and bombed a handful of countries. Evidently anything short of global war is 'appeasement' to Mitt Gingrich and company.

Most Americans know that Obamas economic policy is a total disaster. That argument will keep getting easier to win over the next year.

Xelaetaks
12-19-2011, 04:09 PM
I just caught the end of it and only saw two responses.

"Ron Paul is the only trustworthy candidate available. Obama needs to be afraid of Doctor Paul"

Haha. Nice. I wonder if he read any of our responses. I also wrote to him Ron Paul is the one he should be afraid of and mentioned that Gingrich and Romney of so much baggage they'd be taken down in a second but Ron Paul's record is clean and he has the most enthusiastic supporters of any candidate!