PDA

View Full Version : If They lie and ignore important IA polls, why wouldn't They lie about other things...

wgadget
12-19-2011, 06:55 AM
...like nukes in Iran, what's going on in Afghanistan, or even the truth about anthrax scares and 9/11?

Leaves the door open to questioning Their credibility as well as Their motives, IMO.

Thinking about it, the only people who should still believe Them must be people without the Internet: seniors?

hazek
12-19-2011, 07:00 AM
Thinking about it, the only people who should still believe Them must be people without the Internet: seniors?

Pretty much, and joe six packs who don't bother to read anything but online fluff..

KingNothing
12-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Everyone, and I mean everyone, in my large circle of friends and family hates each party and would only vote for Ron Paul.

If Paul is "electable" he is the front runner.

Establishment lies and smear attempts won't matter. When people hear the message and feel the honesty, they respond to it. The only thing that is holding Joe Six-Pack back is "electability" - and I suspect that will fly out the window if Paul wins Iowa and places second or better in New Hampshire.

economics102
12-19-2011, 07:35 AM
...like nukes in Iran, what's going on in Afghanistan, or even the truth about anthrax scares and 9/11?

Leaves the door open to questioning Their credibility as well as Their motives, IMO.

That's a very good point.

Can we run ads against the MSM or will the MSM just refuse to air ads that are attacking them?