PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Ladies Night??? please read

speciallyblend
11-08-2007, 07:59 AM
It was Wednesday night,i didnt have to dj,so i decided to hit up Johnny G's in frisco colorado. I djed there for 2 yrs. I put on my new Ron Paul V Revolution Shirt and went out.

The minute i walked in people i knew and didnt know smiled and said Ron Paul Yeah:) now a little hint,i worked for an amendment 44 in colorado,where it passed in majority(in our counties),so alot of people actually know me or have seen me around:) Alot of people i know and dont know came up to me and thanked me for RON PAUL(How great is that???) Dont thank me,Thank Ron Paul and DONATE DONATE

RON PAUL I LOVE YOU:) not in that way

People saw the media and how much he raised.They would come up and go wow Ron Paul raised 4.2 million.They were excited,they knew i had pushed amendment 44 in eagle/lake/summit counties 56%/52%/62% the people had voted for amendment 44:) People want change.

I know we can easily get a majority vote in my 3 counties:) We have to continue talking to everyone,the ground is fertile with excitement ,since most are over both useless parties. The hard sell is mentioning the word republican here,we have alot of work to do.

The greatest part were people i didnt even know came to me thumbs up or good comments to me actually thanking me for spreading Ron Paul's message,many had seen me on the corner of main and highway 9 the last few days:)
waving my Ron Paul signs;)

The Republican Party better figure this out quick,or seriously they will throw the election if they dont nominate Ron Paul.

I told as many people as i could about our Snowboarders/Skiers For Ron Paul(meetup.com) and our plan to run radio ads in our 3 counties and our plan to throw a Ron Paul Fundraiser in Vail Village either end of november or early december. I also let everyone know they can donate at RonPaul2008.com.

It's a caucus state here in Colorado,I'm doing my best to wake up the local and state GOP,but if they ignore,then odds are against Ron Paul getting the nomination here in Colorado,and the gop will wither away,but never say never,so there is a chance if we all get involved in Colorado and hopefully the gop will wake up from its own nightmare.

Keep up the great work Ron Paul supporters,it's working everywhere.

I'm starting to think the gop is the muzzled dog that trys to bite you when you try to pet it;) but if the GOP continues to try to bite the hand thats trying to feed them,then i guess we will have no choice but to send them to the spca where they will be unwanted and probably injected so they will go away.

We are trying to be nice and play the game,but it seems the gop doesnt understand how bad it is for them,but they will soon,if they dont shape up.

It was very exciting seeing all the people at Johnny G's react they way they did,just imagine if i had wore a rudy shirt or romney ,they would of put tar on me and feathered me and then threw beer at me;) but of course it was a RON PAUL shirt,so they had nothing but good things to say,until i had to explain the bad word coming up a Republican. If the gop wants to play games and mock Ron Paul and blame us for the crap the gop has done,then we will see the gop wither away. It's a real REALITY CHECK ,and I HOPE THE GOP READS THIS.

I ask you this??
When have you gone to a club/bar and have people thank you and say hey Ron Paul,yeah i like him. I challenge any romney/rudy supporter to go try and talk politics in abar and club and see if they dont bounce you out and throw you in the garbage

THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION has begun,tell all your friends and family and make a stranger your friend.

RON PAULING IT 2008, I'm a Ron Paul Republican

love to hear others grassroots stories:D

2 Registered Ron Paul Republicans

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 08:12 AM
We are passing around "underground DVDs" of Ron Paul (Freedom For All, etc.) - I show to a small group and then I give them the DVD and I say "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to show this DVD to as many people as you can, and then pass it on." So DVDs are going to church pastors, passed among small groups from house to house...quite amazing! We are like members of a "secret society" who nod and wink and give each other a thumbs up when we see anything good about Ron Paul! Word is spreading underground like a covert operation - Mission Possible! doo-doo-doo-doo

speciallyblend
11-08-2007, 09:46 AM
We are passing around "underground DVDs" of Ron Paul (Freedom For All, etc.) - I show to a small group and then I give them the DVD and I say "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to show this DVD to as many people as you can, and then pass it on." So DVDs are going to church pastors, passed among small groups from house to house...quite amazing! We are like members of a "secret society" who nod and wink and give each other a thumbs up when we see anything good about Ron Paul! Word is spreading underground like a covert operation - Mission Possible! doo-doo-doo-doo

I hear you,good stuff.

RON PAULING IT 2008

READ MY LIPS "I'm A Ron Paul Republican"