PDA

View Full Version : Check out what they are saying over at Hannity forums about the poll

PeacePlan
12-18-2011, 11:53 PM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2364391

mport1
12-18-2011, 11:57 PM
My favorite:

What I'd give to be at FOX or the Weekly Standard when the results came in and Paul won , I bet you'd be able to hear all three hearts beating.

From somebody with 97,406 posts.

mport1
12-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Here is a winner:

This poll is invalid because wherever Paul goes, some of his insane followers tamper with the polls. How is he doing nation wide in the Gallup poll?

Haha. We tampered with the PPP poll...

moderate libertarian
12-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Neocons will panic, nothing new.

There are some good people there but that forum had been made pathetic by stubborn neocons who run it but their currency and support has been shrinking as Paul mania catches on.

PeacePlan
12-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Neocons will panic, nothing new.

There are some good people there but that forum had been made pathetic by stubborn neocons who run it but their currency and support has been shrinking as Paul mania catches on.

Its a big change from what it was like 4 years ago...

Marky
12-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Check out this gem from the mod...

There may be some validity to the poll. Iowa tends to contain a large contingent of pacifists who the coward Ron Paul would be attractive to. With that he also has a strong ground force working in Iowa. If they can pass out enough free pot Paul may well win in Iowa. However....

Paul will ultimately be an also ran as the national scenario unfolds. The psychotic freak will be retiring at the end of this election cycle. His bid for the GOP nomination a failure... just as his career in Congress.

I never knew Iowa was known for its large “pacifist” contingent.:toady: Apparently, Iowa is some type of hippie refuge where the voters are swayed by free pot.
It’s like they’re not even trying anymore…Just throwing out random bullshit hoping something will stick. And we’re the “psychotic freaks”?

TexasJake
12-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Wow, that Lee Kingston guy appears to be an epic jack off.

Stevo_Chill
12-19-2011, 12:15 AM

I never knew Iowa was known for its large “pacifist” contingent.:toady: Apparently, Iowa is some type of hippie refuge where the voters are swayed by free pot.
It’s like they’re not even trying anymore…Just throwing out random bullshit hoping something will stick. And we’re the “psychotic freaks”?

For some reason I enjoy seeing this guy eating sour grapes.

jclay2
12-19-2011, 12:17 AM

Man, their mods are crazy over there. Ron paul's career in congress a failure? How can anyone that even leans "conservative" slightly say this? The man has voted against unbalanced budgets every single year of his career. He is the gold standard when it comes to economic voting. You would think that would at least make them throw him a bone. Geez.

Paulistinian
12-19-2011, 12:17 AM
My favorite:
From Forum Moderator Lee Kingston (51,913 posts)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralorn View Post
This poll is invalid because wherever Paul goes, some of his insane followers tamper with the polls. How is he doing nation wide in the Gallup poll?
There may be some validity to the poll. Iowa tends to contain a large contingent of pacifists who the coward Ron Paul would be attractive to. With that he also has a strong ground force working in Iowa. If they can pass out enough free pot Paul may well win in Iowa. However....

Paul will ultimately be an also ran as the national scenario unfolds. The psychotic freak will be retiring at the end of this election cycle. His bid for the GOP nomination a failure... just as his career in Congress.

Some of these people REALLY HATE Ron Paul... I wish I could see the looks on their faces when he takes the nomination...

braane
12-19-2011, 12:18 AM

People who think like that are lost causes...

jclay2
12-19-2011, 12:20 AM
There's more stuff I can list that Paul's policies can do but I don't have the time to post them right now. Just suffice to say that Ron Paul is as bad for America as Obama is and maybe worse.

Wow...facepalm....

Sola_Fide
12-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Some guy over there actually has an avatar that says "I Love Trotsky"

specsaregood
12-19-2011, 12:39 AM
Wow, that Lee Kingston guy appears to be an epic jack off.
Yes and that is the person that Hannity has Administrating his forum. He was only a lowly mod when he said this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/1893262051_71a8cffbdf_o.jpg

braane
12-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Yes and that is the person that Hannity has Administrating his forum. He was only a lowly mod when he said this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/1893262051_71a8cffbdf_o.jpg

How can someone argue "we need a bigger military" and pro-life in the same breath?

Expatriate
12-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Honestly? "He let babies die while he learned about economics"? I've heard some lame smears in my time but that one just takes the cake. Is that guy for real?

Gravik
12-19-2011, 12:57 AM
I love how all the anti ROn Paul people can do is name call.

TexasJake
12-19-2011, 12:57 AM
There is nothing that can be done for someone like Kingston. His posts tell the story of a half-wit attention whore, at best.

JoshS
12-19-2011, 12:58 AM
His utter hatred for Paul shows a lot, he's very threatened.

Gravik
12-19-2011, 01:01 AM
LOL at this one:

"What a waste if he wins Iowa. He's not gonna get the GOP nomination. And forget about his nutty foreign policy: he's too OLD. And he said he doesnt have the energy for a long campaign. So how in God's name would he beat Obama, if he admits he can't even handle a grueling campaign?

2012 is gonna be the most brutal campaign ever. Obama and the Dems are gonna blows a BILLION dollars. And some wanna nominate a nearly 80 year old man? Makes sense to me... "

Ekrub
12-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Lee Kingston has some pretty valid points there guys. Under his name it says "Experienced Debater" and quite honestly, he lives up to that name. Very factual posts by the man.

RKoho
12-19-2011, 01:04 AM
They're just the extreme. We're an extreme too. We're extremely pro-Paul, and they are our opposites. Fortunately there are a lot more of us than them!

Disconsolate
12-19-2011, 01:05 AM
There's some dude on there I used to debate who worked for the DEA. It was NUTS what he proposed. Scary, scary stuff.

Eric21ND
12-19-2011, 01:08 AM
Here is a winner:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z174/shoeman121/its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 01:10 AM
It had been mentioned that the last go around, Kington had mentioned something about RP being a s s a s s i n a t e d.

People were searching to confirm that.

Anybody have any luck?

rich34
12-19-2011, 01:17 AM
I just got done responding to a dude on the local newspaper blog that Ron Paul if elected would end up like mossadec sp.. Now that isn't a direct threat now is it?

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh and this:

Hannity.com US Alexa rank: 11,152

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hannity.com

Ron Paul Forums US Alexa rank: 3,344

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ronpaulforums.com

Steppenwolf6
12-19-2011, 01:58 AM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2364391

I have to say that:
1)
Some of them are coming our way,closet Paul's electors.
( I actually believe that even some in the free republic forum deep inside..are happy Ron Paul is beating newt and romney!..but that' s just me)
2)
Some have surprisingly good sense of humour for being people who listen to someone as dull as Hannity:
The one that writes:
" what are the msm going to do?
bring up the 4.000 women he fondled when delivering babies?"..it's a classic..i admit.

anaconda
12-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Its a big change from what it was like 4 years ago...

Isn't the Q4 fundraising actually way less in 2011 than 2007?

thehungarian
12-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Honestly? "He let babies die while he learned about economics"? I've heard some lame smears in my time but that one just takes the cake. Is that guy for real?

That's quite a claim to make. You don't deliver 4k babies without losing a few. It's statistical, man.

anaconda
12-19-2011, 02:24 AM
And we’re the “psychotic freaks”?

He actually called Ron "The psychotic freak."

Voluntary Man
12-19-2011, 02:27 AM
The neo[i.e, "fake"]conservatives are the ones always wetting their pants over whatever daily ”threat" their masters tell them they must fear. And they do fear. They fear with an intensity that knows no bounds or reason. But Ron Paul its the "coward"?!

roflmao

Oddone
12-19-2011, 02:28 AM
Isn't the Q4 fundraising actually way less in 2011 than 2007?

Ron Paul 2007-2008
Q1 640k
Q2 3M
Q3 5M
Q4 20M
Q5 6M
Q6 85k

Ron Paul 2011-2012

Q1 N/A
Q2 4.5M
Q3 8.1M
Q4 Unknown 15M? So far maybe?

BamaAla
12-19-2011, 02:31 AM

On one hand, it's impossible to take him seriously because of the way he talks. On the other, Hannity has him running his forum; although, I highly doubt Hannity has anything to do with the site.

I know folks like this guy. Chances are that everyone on this forum knows someone like this. He throws around words like "coward" and "wimp" all the time because, in his mind, he's 6 foot 3 225 with 5% body fat, is an experienced martial artist with extensive weapons knowledge, is always the toughest guy in the room, and could knock out 2/3 of the Victoria's Secret catalog. In reality, he's an fat old angry man who was probably left by his wife, has no friends in the real world, and would piss all over his wal-mart brand khakis if a dark skinned person said boo towards him.

It's best to just get a cheap chuckle out of people like that. They certainly don't deserve any debate (it looks like everyone in that thread ignored him anyway,) and most likely deserve some measure of pity from us.

Freedom of Speech
12-19-2011, 02:32 AM

Lee Kingston calling Ron Paul a coward, yet this Lee Kingston guy is supporting Newt the draft dodger? Anyone have an account there to reply to him about that?

Student Of Paulism
12-19-2011, 02:33 AM
It had been mentioned that the last go around, Kington had mentioned something about RP being a s s a s s i n a t e d.

People were searching to confirm that.

Anybody have any luck?

We should all really try and find where he said that, because this guy isnt just some user there, he is an admin, and a direct reflection of Hannity, since it's a forum with his name brand on it. That being said, that is a really fucked up thing to say. If myself or others can find it, and then get the word out, it will make Sean look extremely bad, having his own forum admin insinuate that someone be a s s a s s i n a t e d. Really, what a waste of air that guy is. The guy sounds like a real miserable sociopath type.

dblee
12-19-2011, 02:45 AM
My favorite:
Quote:

LOL, yeah I was just about to post that as my favorite post as well. He couldn't manage a single sentence without inserting some kind of ad hominem attack. Kind of a window into the minds of some of the MSM and why they write articles the way they do. Also, how they would write these articles if they didn't have to censor themselves.

dblee
12-19-2011, 02:54 AM
Lee Kingston has some pretty valid points there guys. Under his name it says "Experienced Debater" and quite honestly, he lives up to that name. Very factual posts by the man.

If he works hard at it, he will soon be a Master Debater.

ONUV
12-19-2011, 02:57 AM
hey ladies. let me show you why they call it the wild wild west.

http://i.imgur.com/GV8hC.jpg

Oddone
12-19-2011, 02:59 AM
hey ladies. let me show you why they call it the wild wild west.

http://i.imgur.com/GV8hC.jpg

The face of true "crazy".

jacmicwag
12-19-2011, 03:38 AM
We should all really try and find where he said that, because this guy isnt just some user there, he is an admin, and a direct reflection of Hannity, since it's a forum with his name brand on it. That being said, that is a really fucked up thing to say. If myself or others can find it, and then get the word out, it will make Sean look extremely bad, having his own forum admin insinuate that someone be a s s a s s i n a t e d. Really, what a waste of air that guy is. The guy sounds like a real miserable sociopath type.

Good idea. Hannity is going to be going for the "kill" this week on RP. Would be helpful to have something very negative on him like his forum advocating killing a presidental candidate. I had some hope for Hannity coming around but that's pretty much gone these days.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2011, 03:39 AM
Man, those people are really rude.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2011, 03:42 AM
On one hand, it's impossible to take him seriously because of the way he talks. On the other, Hannity has him running his forum; although, I highly doubt Hannity has anything to do with the site.

Ah, but it's got Hannity's name on it. So, according to his logic, that means he must agree with it. Doesn't the buck stop with him? ;)

Umad
12-19-2011, 03:51 AM
This is great. Not only will the neo-cons make Ron Paul run 3rd party causing them to lose the election but they also are going to take Iowa which was a battle ground state and make it Democratic for years. Morons.

libertythor
12-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Thankfully most people aren't that douchy. Most Neocons that I have met actually understand and appreciate most of what Ron Paul says, but they think that he isn't electable and want to vote for a winner who will make America strong again.

The true dyed-in-the-wool Neocons in the Republican rank and file aren't anywhere close to a majority, but the Neocon pundits do a good job of herding the masses. This is where ground work and advocacy pays off. e.g. People in Iowa Turning Around: A lot of the 20+% are probably Huckabee voters that we were cursing back in 2008. The numbers amongst females and seniors have drastically improved in 4 years!

matt0611
12-19-2011, 05:54 AM
Here is a winner:

Wait, wait, I thought we were the kooky conspiracy theorists? :D

pacelli
12-19-2011, 07:50 AM
Ah, but it's got Hannity's name on it. So, according to his logic, that means he must agree with it. Doesn't the buck stop with him? ;)

I'm sure that if Ron Paul were to bring this fact up to Hannity during a live interview, Hannity might then understand the real deal behind Ron's newsletter thing several years ago.

The other benefit would be that "Censor Kington" would probably need to start holding his hand out on a street corner.

slamhead
12-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Here is a winner:

Yes we hacked the PPP phone system and diverted calls to Paul supporters......that person needs to turn off Fox news.

PatriotOne
12-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Oh and this:

Hannity.com US Alexa rank: 11,152

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hannity.com

Ron Paul Forums US Alexa rank: 3,344

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ronpaulforums.com

To be fair, intelligence gathering organizations gives us a lot of visits while they don't bother visiting Hannity's sites. What's the point since there isn't much intelligence to gather over there ;)?

pacu44
12-19-2011, 08:22 AM
My favorite:
Quote:

Some of these people REALLY HATE Ron Paul... I wish I could see the looks on their faces when he takes the nomination...

Like having a successful moderator career at the Hannity forums proves his theories on politics to be superior... LOL, epic fail, just like Hannity.

sanssq
12-19-2011, 08:24 AM
I love the smell of Neo Con fear in the morning............ It smells like VICTORY.

Sola_Fide
12-19-2011, 08:26 AM
That Kington guy has nothing. Nothing but childish insults. He knows he loses on the issues every time he engages .

phill4paul
12-19-2011, 08:30 AM
If I were from Iowa I'd be highly pissed. In fact I'd be pissed enough to call Hannity on his show and confront him about it.

ShaneEnochs
12-19-2011, 08:32 AM
My favorite thus far:

Four more years of Obama = 3rd world America

Four years of Paul = 3rd world America. Unified Korea under N. Korean rule.

There's more stuff I can list that Paul's policies can do but I don't have the time to post them right now. Just suffice to say that Ron Paul is as bad for America as Obama is and maybe worse.

I CAN TELL YOU WHY HE'S BAD, but not right now :toady:

Czolgosz
12-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Kington is for entertainment purposes only.

TheDriver
12-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Man, their mods are crazy over there. Ron paul's career in congress a failure? How can anyone that even leans "conservative" slightly say this?

Because the person saying it believes government is the answer, and Ron failed throughout his career to put government to work. In other words, you're right, they can't be a conservative, unless they don't want to kill babies or allow gays to marry. *rolls eyes*

SamuraisWisdom
12-19-2011, 10:33 AM
There's actually some decent comments in support of us over there too. I'm pretty surprised, but pleasantly so.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Bumpage

Kade
12-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Someone needs to post some of this stuff, I'm subnet IP banned from Hannity.

Bruno
12-19-2011, 02:44 PM
My favorite thus far:

I CAN TELL YOU WHY HE'S BAD, but not right now :toady:

He has no time to save our country's future?!? Lol

rockandrollsouls
12-19-2011, 02:56 PM
For claiming to be a conservative, Lee Kington acts anything but. Someone here should question his ethics in a position of authority. He's used personal information, tracked users, and violated their privacy.

Now THAT is scary.

liveandletlive
12-19-2011, 03:01 PM
i used to be "Hannitized" right after 9/11, a very shameful period in my life

rockandrollsouls
12-19-2011, 03:04 PM
I mean, if we are on separate sides of the issue I don't mind intelligent discussion or debate. But Lee Kington is a bloody moron. I don't think he's ever engaged anyone in a factual, non-slanderous debate.

vodalian
12-19-2011, 03:26 PM
He's obviously desperate for attention on the internet, so why give it to him? People like him feed off of it; Just the very thought of losing that (negative) attention keeps people like him up at night. It's classic trolling.

brushfire
12-19-2011, 03:30 PM
i used to be "Hannitized" right after 9/11, a very shameful period in my life

We are all born into the matrix... You should be proud that you're not only aware, but you're out there waking others.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Someone needs to post some of this stuff, I'm subnet IP banned from Hannity.

Here's a neat exchange with someone named "Rick", who is so fearful and lost that he must be lead by a politician.

December 18th, 2011, 8:26 pm
Rick
I'm right, you're wrong.
Forum Legend Join Date: Nov 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohawk5
Do me a favor and actually point out the neocons here for me.

As long as I have been here I honestly cannot label any particular member as a neocon.

-----------------------------

Neocon = anyone that disagrees with moRon apPAULling®

We've also be labeled Trotskyites, anti-Constitutionalist, corporate facsists, globalists and more. Despite all the mud-slinging from the moRon apPAULogists®, they done nothing but shown themselves to be the true lunatic fringe dwellers. They've chased our host and his wife down the street assaulting them with snowballs. They attempted to hack this board. His dishonest supporters scammed the Romney campaign during the last primaries, to the troofer supporters, to the anti-Semites and racists in his camp, the forums trolls that organized raids on other websites including this one, his response has always been along the lines of "well, who am I to tell people what to think or how to behave?" with a damned goofy, lost expression on his face. This is enough to show to me beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that he is not a strong leader and has no business near the White House. He is not Commander in Chief material. If he doesnt have the stuggots to stand up to his own supporters, how in the hell can we expect him to stand up to our enemies that want to do us and our allies real harm? The simple answer is we cannot.

As Lee said, thankfully this will be his last time running. I hope the suicide hotlines will be working overtime for his disappointed bootlickers.

Rick
I'm right, you're wrong.
Forum Legend Join Date: Nov 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagergeist
So you are angrier with Paul's supporters then Paul himself? I honestly don't get the level of animosity some people have towards the man.

If Paul's supporters toned it down would you support him more?
-----------------------------------------

No.

He's just as much a lunatic as they are. As I stated in my post, he's not CiC material. He's not a leader.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2364281&page=6

Let that be an object lesson. No matter how nice we play, it will make no difference to the hard core Paul haters. They think RP is a lunatic for following the Constitution, and by extension we are lunatics as well. These people are nothing but authoritarian fascists, with no concept of freedom whatsoever. They want big government, they worship at it, they want to be lead around like attacks dogs on chains, they are an atrocious affront to everything this nation was founded on. They are, in short the enemy, and if the opportunity ever arose, would happily denounce any one of us to the "authorities". I truly hate these type of people, and the snowballs are well deserved. - AF

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
BOOOOOOSHHHH
Honored Guest Join Date: May 2008

He is a danger to America and her allies. He is no friend of Israel.He is obtuse and ignorant on Foreign Policy. He has no grip on REALITY in today's world as far as the US and other countries are concerned. He is excellent on economics- FP not so much.

He will not win (again)- he his idea on FP is left of Obama and lib hippies.

He has more in common with liberals than independents and paulbots care to admit. He would only take votes away from Newt or any other GOP candidate who has a clue on FP.

He is a strict Isolationist in a Globalist Society.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2364281&page=10

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 03:47 PM
December 19th, 2011, 3:12 am
BOOOOOOSHHHH
Honored Guest Join Date: May 2008

RP, as Mark Levin said, had nothing to do with the TP. __________________
John 3:16.

qh4dotcom
12-19-2011, 04:24 PM
I liked this comment over there

Originally Posted by Dragon1963
Four more years of Obama = 3rd world America

Four years of Paul = 3rd world America. Unified Korea under N. Korean rule.

----------------

Sorry not buying into it again, I think 4 more years of Obama or a George Bush Jr clone = 3rd world America. We have followed the Bush Jr model for 8 years prior to Obama in which every single one of the candidates except Paul are wanting to get behind again. And all we got was Trillions in debt, housing crisis, wars, Medicare D, Patriot Act, and the biggest expansion to the Dept. of Education ever with No Child Left Behind.

No thank you, I think I will try the Paul KoolAid before willingly going down that road again.

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 04:30 PM
December 17th, 2011, 3:58 pm
Lee Kington
Administrator
Experienced Debater Join Date: Oct 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by softunderbelly
That's a sad assessment my man.

Psychotic freaks like Paul are a sad reflection of man.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2363811&page=6

angelatc
12-19-2011, 04:36 PM
These people, who are just nasty and aggressive by nature, will either launch a third party run or vote for Obama should Paul get the nomination. You know that, right?

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 07:25 PM
December 17th, 2011, 2:44 pm
Lee Kington
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by softunderbelly
Do you think Bachmann has class when she makes **** up and attacks people on the debates?

But it is OK for Paul to make stuff up, lie about what America has done, and go off into a raving lunatic psychotic tantrum?

ONUV
12-19-2011, 07:35 PM
December 17th, 2011, 2:44 pm
Lee Kington
Administrator

raving lunatic psychotic tantrum?

did he watch the right video?

Anti Federalist
12-19-2011, 07:39 PM
did he watch the right video?

I'm sure.

For Kington, anything short of RP passing out, is a raving, lunatic, psychotic tantrum.

pacelli
12-20-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm sure.

For Kington, anything short of RP passing out, is a raving, lunatic, psychotic tantrum.

If that is honestly true, then the individual in question must live a very MUNDANE, humdrum, and sheltered existence. To be quite frank, the individual in question sounds like an inmate of _random_state_asylum_. But you know, that's pretty controversial and ..... its medication time..

This guy Kington reminds me of Mr. Harding in the movie, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest..

Ladies and Gentlemen... Let us SPECULATE.

Trust me.. its worth clicking through to youtube and putting in your head, "Kington = Harding" as you watch the following scene. You will laugh your arse off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvZ3cFO9f3I

AParadigmShift
12-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Wait.

I just perused the Hannity-land thread in question... outright Paul supporters and pro-Paul comments?

I thought such was verboten over there?

My, how things have changed since '08.