PDA

View Full Version : Priest Peacefully Defies Nazi City Council Member and Heavily Armed Thugs

AGRP
12-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Awesome video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApjMm-I9_E&feature=socblog_th

TheViper
12-18-2011, 10:54 PM
And props to city councilwoman Myers for her brilliant stance on free speech and government redress at the end.

coastie
12-18-2011, 11:16 PM
And props to city councilwoman Myers for her brilliant stance on free speech and government redress at the end.

I'm holding off on the props just a little bit-she should have derided those police officers for violating their oath to the constitution.

Epic, he stood there until his time ran out, lol.

TheViper
12-18-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm holding off on the props just a little bit-she should have derided those police officers for violating their oath to the constitution.

Meet her half way. That was infinity more respect for the Constitution than is generally seen in a city council.

AGRP
12-18-2011, 11:29 PM

What a sad display of humanity to see the cops jump at the opportunity to fulfill their master's orders and not dare think about their own actions.

GuerrillaXXI
12-18-2011, 11:40 PM
That was great to see. Much respect to Fr. Monk and to the councilwoman. (Yeah, she could have addressed those pigs directly, but they knew what they were doing well enough.)

coastie
12-18-2011, 11:42 PM
What a sad display of humanity to see the cops jump at the opportunity to fulfill their master's orders and not dare think about their own actions.

That's how they are trained(their excuse, not mine).

MikeStanart
12-19-2011, 12:01 AM
That's how they are trained(their excuse, not mine).

I guess it's easier to train a pig than a dog.

Zingggggg :D

coastie
12-19-2011, 12:02 AM
I guess it's easier to train a pig than a dog.

Zingggggg :D

lol