PDA

View Full Version : Freedomworks survey

vechorik
12-18-2011, 08:43 PM
I've been a member for awhile and just completed their survey.

There were the usual questions, comparing Republicans to Democrats. Asking about presidential preferences, contributions, church preferences, etc.
About 60 questions in all. The questions evaluating the candidates was extensive (wish I had screen shots now).

What was strange to me -- all the questions about where the Tea Party fit in.
Asked about several issues and which ones the Tea Party should take on.
They even asked if the Tea Party should organize to become a THIRD PARTY.

Freedomworks keeps asking me for money, but I'll never give them any.

Sola_Fide
12-18-2011, 08:57 PM
In Kentucky, the FreedomWorks guys have a lot of influence in the Tea Parties. I hear talk all the time of a third party emerging.

Liber Team
12-18-2011, 08:59 PM
FreedomWorks is a great organization and ally, I encourage all members to vote for Ron Paul in their survey!

McDermit
12-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Took this survey as well.

There's been talk for a while now as to whether the Tea Party should break off from Republicans. I guess they're to the stage that they're more seriously considering it and gauging public support.

vechorik
12-18-2011, 09:13 PM
With the Tea Party so split, I wonder if that would ever work. The GOP war-machine owns most of the Tea Party.
I'm still a member, I have to hold my nose when I chat with them. LOL

What was the third group:
Tea Party Patriots
Tea Party Express
Tea Party ____ ? ____

scrosnoe
12-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Teaparty Grassroots -- just not enough help to ramp it all the way up ... http://teapartygrassroots.com

vechorik
12-19-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks -- now, I want to get the background of all them, learn differences (sorry, I don't already know)
Which is the "Constitution" group? -- not hijacked by GOP? Guess I should put peoples' names with each group to learn?
Is this already explained somewhere?

Tea Party Patriots
Tea Party Express
Tea Party Grassroots