PDA

View Full Version : Update on Moneybomb

dskalkowski
12-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Any statistics? I'm really worried we won't make our goal now.. But we should remember the campaign asked us to donate half of our donations for the last moneybomb—that could be a contributor.

Maximus
12-18-2011, 11:56 AM
The drudge link should help.

I would hope the campaign would raffle off something like Obama has done. $10 a ticket raffle gets you dinner with Dr. Paul or Dr. Rand Paul, 2nd prizes get autographed t-shirt. Something like that.

dskalkowski
12-18-2011, 11:59 AM
The drudge link should help.

I would hope the campaign would raffle off something like Obama has done. $10 a ticket raffle gets you dinner with Dr. Paul or Dr. Rand Paul, 2nd prizes get autographed t-shirt. Something like that.

Man that's a great idea. We should start suggesting stuff like this to the campaign.

playpianoking
12-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Man that's a great idea. We should start suggesting stuff like this to the campaign.
Well I'm hoping they're smart enough to keep an eye on these forums. There are lots of good ideas floating around - I hope they are listening. To win, they need to.

squirekyle
12-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Just hit $3,700,000 (3.7 Mil.)

Maximus
12-18-2011, 12:09 PM

I know Doug Wead is aware of it, he mentioned it a few times in one of his fb chats.

It just seems like no-brainer stuff to move the ticker