PDA

View Full Version : Need to reach 4 million today

bladeofcyan
12-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Can we get it done today gang? It's important.

zHorns
12-18-2011, 10:06 AM
If the campaign would post on Facebook more often about the Moneybomb, it would be easy.

Luckily, they updated everyone about an hour ago:

Thanks again to everyone who already donated to the Tea Party Money Bomb. Only two weeks remain until the caucuses in Iowa, if you haven't yet given, your support is critical to our final push there. We really need to raise $4 million to fully fund our Iowa plan. We're almost there!

If you've donated all you can or just can't donate right now, you can still help by calling 5 of your friends or family and ask them for their support. Even $5 makes a big difference when everyone chips in. - https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

This has been a huge success, really.

zerosdontcount
12-18-2011, 10:08 AM
At this rate it will be hard to reach our goal, but we'll get decently close

bladeofcyan
12-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I am watching the ticker hardly move and starting to get a bit concerned that everyone is either tapped out or has lost interest in the bomb. Will be a shame if we don't get there and it ends up costing us Iowa.

JohnGalt23g
12-18-2011, 10:09 AM
At this rate it will be hard to reach our goal, but we'll get decently close

I think as theticker approaches $4 million, you will see the pace really accelerate. We can do this.

squirekyle
12-18-2011, 10:18 AM
They need to keep it up Monday and Tuesday also and maybe raise to $5 Million goal, people aren't online as much on the weekends and the most traffic days are Monday, Tuesday, etc.

zerosdontcount
12-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Raising to 5 million? we're lucky if we get 4

JohnGalt23g
12-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Raising to 5 million? we're lucky if we get 4

Dude, we're getting to four, even if it has to go to Monday. It's not like the dollars don't count if they aren't in before midnight.

Hell, the banks aren't even open until 9 that morning ;)

bladeofcyan
12-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Has anyone else been really letdown by this bomb? I understand things are a bit worse economically, but we can't all be this strapped. We raised double what is taking us 3 days today back in 07. I can't wrap my head around it, particularly because we should have way more supporters now.

Paulitics 2011
12-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Has anyone else been really letdown by this bomb? I understand things are a bit worse economically, but we can't all be this strapped. We raised double what is taking us 3 days today back in 07. I can't wrap my head around it, particularly because we should have way more supporters now.

The economy is doing worse, we have had a moneybomb every month as opposed to one giant one, and Ron asked for 1 million a week early to buy some ads. We're more successful overall in fundraising this time.