PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian military goes berserk on civilian protestors

Agorism
12-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Egyptian military goes berserk on civilian protestors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iboFV-yeTE&feature=youtu.be&skipcontrinter=1

ShaneEnochs
12-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Thank goodness we spread democracy to the region.

nbruno322
12-18-2011, 10:41 AM
That is horribly disturbing when they beat that woman...

Don't forget the Egyptian Army is basically perceived as an extension of the US due to the "foreign aid" we bribe them with to keep peace with Israel. This will no doubt generate blowback against the US. Imagine if our govt was a puppet govt of the Chinese and a Chinese trained thug storm trooper did that to an American woman....

nbruno322
12-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Thank goodness we spread democracy to the region.

Notice how they never wanna spread democracy to their strategic despot allies, like Saudi Arabia and the GCC countries. I wonder if the govt will even comment on the above video. If it had happened in Iran, it would be plastered 24/7 on the news and the "human rights" mafia would be foaming at the mouth.

"Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China and then we give it to Musharraf who is a military dictator who overthrew an elected government. And then we go to war and lose all these lives promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean what is going on here?!" ~ Ron Paul

nbruno322
12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2075683/The-brave-women-Middle-East-Female-protesters-brutally-beaten-metal-poles-vicious-soldiers-drag-girls-streets-hair-day-shame.html

HOLLYWOOD
12-18-2011, 11:24 AM
There has been over 10,000 Military tribunals against freedom democracy protestors, executions, etc.

Did you know the Egyptian Generals were trained in the US? Better yet, Egypt just happen to be another CIA secret center for conducting Torture and those general/diplomats are still in power... how convenient. :rolleyes:

The poor Egyptian people didn't realize they have been played like a Grand Piano by CFR/CIA/TPTB... Honsi Mubarak revolted against the US dealings and was going to purchase future gear from the Russians. America, Israel, CFR, CIA, put an end to that real quick. It also cost us Billions more in phony Democracy Support funds.

Last but not least, General Dynamics just announced a huge deal for US Abrams Tanks and refit contracts... imagine that.

Revolution9
12-18-2011, 11:31 AM
The jackboots looked like a colony of wasp ants swarming a honey bee hive. This army has been ponerized. The people have no defense against them. This will come here folks...and if it does the people are going to need some serious protection by the warrior class from the jackboot minions. Some of you here were just fine with OWS folks getting truncheon and pepper spray shampoos. I wonder if you will cheerlead the next phase which will look like the video above.

Rev9

flightlesskiwi
12-18-2011, 11:34 AM
The jackboots looked like a colony of wasp ants swarming a honey bee hive. This army has been ponerized. The people have no defense against them. This will come here folks...and if it does the people are going to need some serious protection by the warrior class from the jackboot minions. Some of you here were just fine with OWS folks getting truncheon and pepper spray shampoos. I wonder if you will cheerlead the next phase which will look like the video above.

Rev9

Rev, that's what i kept thinking when i watched this.... it's coming here, and sooner than any of us think. and i believe it will be much more violent.

icon124
12-18-2011, 11:38 AM
just be ready...just be ready...I hope it never happens, but just be ready.

Trust me I don't go down without a fight.

Now let the Gov't add me to the associated forces list now...LOL

jkm1864
12-18-2011, 11:41 AM
I long for the day when the sheep become wolves and fight back against tyranny world wide.... To bad the protesters didn't mass together and attack the cops.

Revolution9
12-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I long for the day when the sheep become wolves and fight back against tyranny world wide.... To bad the protesters didn't mass together and attack the cops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

and another angle..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6m40W1s0Wc

HTH
Rev9

WilliamC
12-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Arm the world so that we all can live in peace.

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Called this when the Egyptians handed over their revolution to the Military almost a year ago. They exchanged one Dictatorship for a Junta. What an incredibly stupid idea.

Kodaddy
12-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Like the above poster stated, be ready, pay attention to everything and don't get caught unprepared.
I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.

Agorism
12-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Well they are protesting that they want faster transition to civilian government, but from what I understand, the muslim oriented governments are winning so they might not get a the tolerance they want out of this.

nobody's_hero
12-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Looks like police to me. Just sayin'.

Anti Federalist
12-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Looks like police to me. Just sayin'.

Meh, does it even matter?

Assholes with badges and truncheons and uniforms.

Anti Federalist
12-18-2011, 03:08 PM
This started with such promise too.

The system is really clamping down.

Non violent and violent revolution are both co-opted.

World wide fascism, where all that matters is the health and longevity of the state.

xFiFtyOnE
12-18-2011, 04:18 PM

Rev9

It's going to take alot to get America over that edge. But once it does happen it won't be like Egypt. America is the most armed nation in the world. It will be full out war.

LeJimster
12-18-2011, 04:36 PM
I find it hard to believe these are the same military that stayed out of "revolution" and were so peaceful and respectful. Or are they the police? Because there were many reports of police brutality. Eitherway, it's disgusting behavior.. I'm not sure how they can justify beating people to death. Senseless and sub-human.

ShaneEnochs
12-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Never, ever give up your weapons.

Pericles
12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Somebody didn't get the memo on the effectiveness of non violent protest.

CaptainAmerica
12-18-2011, 05:55 PM
peaceful revolution?doesnt fucking exist. this is evidence for all you naysayers

JK/SEA
12-18-2011, 06:29 PM
To the op. I think Meaghan Kelly would say that this was just rough sex.

jtstellar
12-18-2011, 06:48 PM
So, does it include cops and military? The 99%?

ryanmkeisling
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM

Rev9

I am glad somebody said it. It is coming here very soon...

aGameOfThrones
12-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Rev, that's what i kept thinking when i watched this.... it's coming here, and sooner than any of us think. and i believe it will be much more violent.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AiSyBhfqQEE/TjouuTCKpnI/AAAAAAAAHCc/xUT6fjgE7x8/s1600/kelly-thomas-beating-fullerton-police-brutality-300.jpg

Anti Federalist
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AiSyBhfqQEE/TjouuTCKpnI/AAAAAAAAHCc/xUT6fjgE7x8/s1600/kelly-thomas-beating-fullerton-police-brutality-300.jpg

He deserved it for showing "Contempt of Cop".

Why are you displaying such subversive pictures anyway?

Reported.

noneedtoaggress
12-18-2011, 07:44 PM
This started with such promise too.

The system is really clamping down.

Non violent and violent revolution are both co-opted.

World wide fascism, where all that matters is the health and longevity of the state.

Can you really call it a non-violent revolution if the proposed solution is to allow a class of people to initiate force in order to control a person or their property?

Democracy is violent, it's the tyranny of the majority brought about through force. What you're watching is just the brutal reality of the state.

It would be a different sort of revolution which rejected the centralized institutionalization of violence altogether.

aGameOfThrones
12-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Remember this Hero?

http://media.komonews.com/images/101217_dashcam_video_2.jpg

The one who killed this Criminal woodcaver for no reason...

http://media.katu.com/images/100903_john_t_williams.jpg

aGameOfThrones
12-18-2011, 07:56 PM
This is not Egypt, but the good ol' U.S of A.

Cop assaults citizen.

Citizen defends himself from an aggressor.

Cop goes to take out his gun(for peace negotiations) and ends up shooting himself in the leg.

Cop gets angry for shooting himself in the leg, so he executes the citizen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcfOhRVs_oI

Danke
12-18-2011, 08:00 PM
It's going to take alot to get America over that edge. But once it does happen it won't be like Egypt. America is the most armed nation in the world. It will be full out war.

Yep.

Danke
12-18-2011, 08:05 PM
He deserved it for showing "Contempt of Cop".

Why are you displaying such subversive pictures anyway?

Reported.

Sorry, all reports must be submitted to me first before being passed on. Rejected.

cindy25
12-18-2011, 08:08 PM
when I saw the vids of Egypt I thought it was California

nobody's_hero
12-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Meh, does it even matter?

I think so. The civilians in Egypt don't have the luxury of firearms.

If there's ANY chance at all for the people to stand up to these thugs, it's going to come from the ones with the big guns deciding to use their weapons in defense of the people.

So, yeah, I think it matters whether these are police (some 'security force') or the Egyptian military proper. It was the military that played a big role in preventing Mubarak's personal police force from cracking down on protestors before (without firing a shot, essentially). It will have to be the military that prevents what we're witnessing in this video.

Otherwise, these people are fu**ked. [they may be anyway, and in that sense, it doesn't matter]

Anti Federalist
12-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry, all reports must be submitted to me first before being passed on. Rejected.

I reject your rejection.

I'm going to the boss.

She said:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LWMucmgw8gU/S2MyxutjYoI/AAAAAAAAAcA/f9gYZsYd0K4/s400/obama.jpg

Danke
12-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I reject your rejection.

I'm going to the boss.

She said:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LWMucmgw8gU/S2MyxutjYoI/AAAAAAAAAcA/f9gYZsYd0K4/s400/obama.jpg

Shouldn't you be checking up on those young sailor boys you have tied up in the brig?

moderate libertarian
12-18-2011, 09:20 PM
There is reason we spend billions per year on Egyptian military.