PDA

View Full Version : Attorney General Holder Tied to OKC Bombers

dolphin
12-18-2011, 02:36 AM
Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.

After the bombing, when the FBI learned the location of the explosives, Holder reportedly sent emails to FBI agents ordering them to recover the explosives before they could be found by some other branch of the government. FBI agents failed to spot the additional, unexploded explosives during an initial search of Nichols’s home and offered to spare him the death penalty if he would help them recover them.

The case of explosives was, however, recovered by another law enforcement agency and was later determined to have the incriminating fingerprints of two FBI agents, as well as fingerprints of McVeigh and Nichols.

Shortly after the bombing, Kenneth Trentadue, a government informant, was murdered in his prison cell. His family has been pursuing legal action against the federal government ever since.

In 2001, in a bid to avoid a full release of documents, the Federal Bureau of Prisons paid a settlement of $1.1 million to several members of Trentadue’s family, but his brother refused to drop the investigation and filed a FOIA lawsuit for the missing documents. That suit has been ongoing in the Salt Lake City federal courthouse.
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1885

Adam West
12-18-2011, 02:39 AM
I have been reading about this of late. There is apparently a documentary coming out.

anaconda
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM
OKC = obvious inside job.

Oddone
12-18-2011, 02:45 AM
I had never heared of this. Can anyone point me to further information, and records please?

Adam West
12-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Not that it will go anywhere... I believe if "Watergate" had have occured in 2011 it would have gone virtually unreported. It is an indicntment on the media and the conditioned populace. Sad.

mikeforliberty
12-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Well, if this is true and me and the rest of Oklahoma to the list of people calling for his resignation.

Lord Xar
12-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Too bad that site does not the ability to have facebook likes

dolphin
12-18-2011, 02:59 AM
I had never heared of this. Can anyone point me to further information, and records please?

I have been there and done that research long ago, so I don't have any links readily available to post for you.

There is plenty out there if you really want to know and can stomache accepting the fact that what sounds like the paranoid delusion of a conspiracy theorist is reality.

I will add something you might miss in the equation for you though.

The Militia Movement that started back in the 1980's in the United States that was touted as being rascist and rooted in white supremacy was a complete lie. The OKC Operation was hatched by the Government as a Hegelian Ruse to rally support to pass police state legislation to shut down the militia's.

In truth the militia movement was started by the American Farmers fighting against the big Aggro companies like Monsanto who were forcing GMO on them and systamatically putting them out of business with Federal support through regulation and legislation.

anaconda
12-18-2011, 03:11 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ebP8UH8dbo

Student Of Paulism
12-18-2011, 03:14 AM
Pfff...First, the Fast and Furious bs and now this? Why am i not surprised. This guy deserves to be hung, un f'n believable, yet he is still has yet to be removed? But yep, everything's normal, our gov loves us, they would never do false flag attacks to keep us in fear of Al-'CIA'eda and to be able to justify the new NDAA bill (aka, martial law so they can now co-opt OWS and more Tea Party people, and then blame anything else on what is left of any actual true Americans). Im guessing the next Civil War will be here shortly...yay.

LibertyEagle
12-18-2011, 03:22 AM
You put this in Ron Paul Grassroots Central? Really?

Dianne
12-18-2011, 03:36 AM
Amazing the lamestream news media would keep this store under wraps. Although I believe Holder's motive is far more sinister than serving in his capacity in law enforcement. On Fast and Furious, I believe Holder was paid off by the drug cartels. The other version of putting serious weapons into the hands of serious criminals in Mexico; makes no sense whatsoever.

Student Of Paulism
12-18-2011, 03:50 AM
Amazing the lamestream news media would keep this store under wraps. Although I believe Holder's motive is far more sinister than serving in his capacity in law enforcement. On Fast and Furious, I believe Holder was paid off by the drug cartels. The other version of putting serious weapons into the hands of serious criminals in Mexico; makes no sense whatsoever.

Yea, its gotten so bad now, that they dont even try to hide it anymore or go about it in discreet covert ways. It's just really bizarre, and also really scary when you wonder 'what's next'. Not good. The fact they are doing nothing about it either is just mind boggling. This guy should have been removed a long time ago, the evidence is already overwhelming.

mrsat_98
12-18-2011, 04:30 AM

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFA_enUS429US429&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=peter+kawaja+oklahoma+city the reason for the bombing maybe?

Chrysamere
12-18-2011, 04:40 AM

^^^^

Interesting read but, gtfo with crap like this.

asurfaholic
12-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Who was the president at the time, and what, if any, anti-teror laws were passed after OKC bombings?

dolphin
12-18-2011, 05:45 AM

^^^^

Interesting read but, gtfo with crap like this.

I am going to excuse myself for posting it in "Grassroots Central" and explain why I did.

The simple truth is I only read and post in Grassroots Central.

I neither read, or post in any other area of the forum.

dolphin
12-18-2011, 05:47 AM
Who was the president at the time, and what, if any, anti-teror laws were passed after OKC bombings?

Clinton; and yes that was when the emerging police state was put into construction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ebP8UH8dbo&feature=player_embedded#!

Rael
12-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Where are these supposed FOIA documents? If they exist, someone needs to produce them. I doubt they do as this story appears to be bogus.

XNavyNuke
12-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Where are these supposed FOIA documents? If they exist, someone needs to produce them. I doubt they do as this story appears to be bogus.

http://dissentradio.com/tf/trentaduefiles.htm

Here is everything that Dissent Radio has been able to get hold of.

Rael
12-18-2011, 08:15 PM
http://dissentradio.com/tf/trentaduefiles.htm

Here is everything that Dissent Radio has been able to get hold of.

The most recent documents are from 2009. I don't see anything in there pertaining to this story.

Danke
12-18-2011, 08:19 PM

http://www.lawyers.com/Utah/Salt-Lake-City/Contact-Jesse-C-Trentadue-1718598-a.html

pcosmar
12-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I have been there and done that research long ago, so I don't have any links readily available to post for you.

There is plenty out there if you really want to know and can stomache accepting the fact that what sounds like the paranoid delusion of a conspiracy theorist is reality.

I will add something you might miss in the equation for you though.

The Militia Movement that started back in the 1980's in the United States that was touted as being rascist and rooted in white supremacy was a complete lie. The OKC Operation was hatched by the Government as a Hegelian Ruse to rally support to pass police state legislation to shut down the militia's.

In truth the militia movement was started by the American Farmers fighting against the big Aggro companies like Monsanto who were forcing GMO on them and systamatically putting them out of business with Federal support through regulation and legislation.

Actually the Patriot Movement was(contrary to the SPLC spin and lies) a wide and diverse bunch of folks. Militia, Constitutionalists, Survivalists, Veterans and hippies. There were a few Racists and they were used to discredit the entire movement.

The OKC Bombing drove the movement underground. But they did not go away.

pcosmar
12-18-2011, 08:35 PM
The most recent documents are from 2009. I don't see anything in there pertaining to this story.

This one ties Holder to the Murder cover-up.
http://www.corbettreport.com/cache/holder.pdf

As far as the New Items, I have not found them anywhere,, they may not be posted online yet.
Jesse Trentadue has been relentless in pushing for justice. He has also uncovered and exposed the FBI "S"drives that have been used to conceal info from FOIA requests.

The information out on Holder is enough to have him cuffed and in a cell already.
As far as FBI Involvement in OKC,, Elohim City had more undercover agents(of every alphabet agency) posing as White Supremacists than real ones.

Rael
12-18-2011, 08:41 PM
As far as the New Items, I have not found them anywhere,, they may not be posted online yet.

Neither has anyone else, so why is everyone taking this story as gospel? We already know Eric Holder is not a good guy, but I see no evidence yet that he was tied to OKC.

pcosmar
12-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Neither has anyone else, so why is everyone taking this story as gospel? We already know Eric Holder is not a good guy, but I see no evidence yet that he was tied to OKC.

He was/is tied to a Murder cover-up related to OKC.

He was one of those involved in the whole mess. The FBI was Indeed involved, as was ATF and DOJ.
They were all present in Elohim City.

I would love to see the documentation,, but have absolutely no doubt of the Govt involvement.

RDM
12-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Looks like the Gestapo is trying to scrub the internet. The page has been taken down.

pcosmar
12-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Looks like the Gestapo is trying to scrub the internet. The page has been taken down.

Well, isn't that interesting.

In a related story.
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=1647
Phony FBI Terror Plots Garner Increased International Scrutiny

On Nov. 18 Jose Pimentel, an American citizen from the Dominican Republic, was arrested in New York and charged with constructing a pipe bomb. A federal informant who had been monitoring him sat by, giving him directions, having already instructed Pimentel to attack an American target in revenge for the assassination of American Islamic cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Reuters and other news agencies immediately met reports of the plot with skepticism, especially after they said Pimentel bought his bomb-making materials while accompanied by the informant, who eventually caused his arrest.

Rinse and repeat.

Rael
12-19-2011, 11:34 AM

Hmm, maybe because the story was not true?

pcosmar
12-19-2011, 11:38 AM

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

LibertyEagle
12-19-2011, 11:45 AM
I am going to excuse myself for posting it in "Grassroots Central" and explain why I did.

The simple truth is I only read and post in Grassroots Central.

I neither read, or post in any other area of the forum.

That would be your problem, then. Only those things concerning Ron Paul and a grassroots activity to get him elected, go in RON PAUL Grassroots Central.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-19-2011, 11:49 AM

lol. They produce thousands of their own untrue stories. I doubt "untrue" is their criteria for anything.

pcosmar
12-19-2011, 12:03 PM
That would be your problem, then. Only those things concerning Ron Paul and a grassroots activity to get him elected, go in RON PAUL Grassroots Central.

Was this posted in "Grassroots Central"?

:confused:
Did it get moved here?
This is "General Politics"
Liberty Forums: Liberty Forest - News & Discussion
It has always been a place for news and liberty related issues.
I believe this would be just as valid a discussion as "Operation Gunrunner", Or the death of a Korean dictator, or any of the propaganda produced by the MSM.

oyarde
12-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Well , the ATF did Ruby Ridge & Waco ......