PDA

View Full Version : Why Ron Paul is right on foreign policy

DanielLV
12-18-2011, 01:26 AM
I think if people had a little more background information on Iran it would be huge for the whole, I like Ron Paul but his foreign policy scares me problem.

Our media has pushed the war propaganda so much that many people have a distorted view on Iran. They hear Iran and think, nukes and war.
The media misquotes Iran's president as saying that he would wipe Israel off the map. This is not true, he said that he wants Israel's regime wiped out. Their is a huge difference in those statements.

The fact that Iran's President is a holocaust denier does not help the situation. Sure he is in ignorant man, and saying such hurtful things is disgusting. This is not a reason for war.

What we need is for people to put actual faces to the Iranian people. People need to realize that there are actual people there. Women and children would face death.

PBS has a great video on Iran that can be shared. It teaches of the history between the United States and Iran. It explains how our CIA led the coup and how we propped up the shah to power after Iran's prime minister attempted to nationalize their oil fields in 1953. The shah was very oppressive to his people which led to resentment and a deep distrust of the United States.
The video is thorough in the history, but also shows the average Iranian citizen. Not one person in Iran said they the US and want to see destruction. In fact the say they love the US and wish out government and theirs could learn to work together.

I highly recommend people share this video and educate people on Iran.

hxxp://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32348733568709
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61uriEGsIM

PaleoPaul
12-18-2011, 01:31 AM
Not only that, but they need to realize that the President is #14 in power. And there are 25 synagogues in Tehran, Iran!

LibertyEagle
12-18-2011, 01:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I8NhRPo0WAo

dolphin
12-18-2011, 01:45 AM
I think if people had a little more background information on Iran it would be huge for the whole, I like Ron Paul but his foreign policy scares me problem.

Our media has pushed the war propaganda so much that many people have a distorted view on Iran. They hear Iran and think, nukes and war.
The media misquotes Iran's president as saying that he would wipe Israel off the map. This is not true, he said that he wants Israel's regime wiped out. Their is a huge difference in those statements.

The fact that Iran's President is a holocaust denier does not help the situation. Sure he is in ignorant man, and saying such hurtful things is disgusting. This is not a reason for war.

What we need is for people to put actual faces to the Iranian people. People need to realize that there are actual people there. Women and children would face death.

PBS has a great video on Iran that can be shared. It teaches of the history between the United States and Iran. It explains how our CIA led the coup and how we propped up the shah to power after Iran's prime minister attempted to nationalize their oil fields in 1953. The shah was very oppressive to his people which led to resentment and a deep distrust of the United States.
The video is thorough in the history, but also shows the average Iranian citizen. Not one person in Iran said they the US and want to see destruction. In fact the say they love the US and wish out government and theirs could learn to work together.

I highly recommend people share this video and educate people on Iran.

hxxp://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32348733568709

This is a post I made to someone in an article commentary in respose to the foreign policy criticism and it got a number of approval reccomendations.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100124472/foxs-debate-showcased-gingrich-the-unelectable-romney-the-unsound-and-paul-the-bizarre/

Ron Paul is not timid on foreign policy at all. If Congress gives Ron Paul a declaration of war for a good reason you best get off the battle field real quick because the war will be over before the media has the chance to sell the news. The military industrial complex will be whining because the war did not drag on long enough to drain the treasury and take the taxpayers for a ride.

You people need to comprehend the difference between an isolationist and a non interventionist and you need to use your common sense to remind yourself of the lies we have been told over and over that get us into these wars by this out of control Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

When are you people going to wake up and figure out that until you choose the candidate that the propaganda media does not want you to support your going to get the same brand of deceit from both Parties.

This economic mess could have been averted had we elected Perot in 1990, or 1994, but instead we elected Bush and Clinton who both advocated the exact same policy of NAFTA, CAFTA, and GAT.

Ron Paul is your second chance to right the mistake the country made back then by not electing Perot. Perot told us they would wreck the country and that is what has happened.

Now Ron Paul is telling you they are going to crash the country which has already been wrecked. Will you listen?

Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls

This economic chaos has been engineered by both parties to create desperate enough conditions to socially engineer the American people to accept a totolitarian form of Technocracy.

It is a Global Governance Agenda and the Federal Reserve is hip deep in the conspiracy along with the IMF and World Bank as well as the Bank of International Settlements. That is what the move towards a global currency is all about. Gingrich and Obama are both fully on board that agenda as is Santorum. All Catholics in politics are. That is why Gingrich converted. I don't know if Romney and Perry are, but I think they are. Global Government has always been the aim of International Communism. The goal for decades has been to merge the East with the West through social engineering.

Both the Republican and Democratic leadership regard the Constitution as in the way and they will go to any lengths to install their candidate in the Whitehouse who will carry out the dirty deed to destroy our Constitution and Bill of Rights for them. If you don't realize by now that the Patriot Act was to use on us in the first place then you have your head stuck in the sand.

Please research REX 84. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

The estableshment wants a technocrat as POTUS and Gingrich, Romney and Obama all fit the bill. They are Statists. Ron Paul is a Statesman. Ron Paul is a Doctor. Ron Paul is an Anti Politician.

Do you people not get the fact that the bulk of the Ron Paul campaign is financed by real people donating $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 each per money bomb.

Do you people not get the fact that Ron Paul is the Grand Father of the Tea Party.

Do you not understand that the estableshment infiltrated and took over the Tea Party?

Do you people not understand that the grass roots of the original Tea Party are the people behind Ron Paul.

Educate yourself with this Patriots dieing declaration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM&feature=player_embedded

DanielLV
12-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Hey liberty, how do you post the the video is already up?

DanielLV
12-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Dolphin, I agree with your post. I have tried to explain the political reasoning why Ron Paul's foreign policy will save us. What is frustrating to me is that when I talk with some people about foreign policy they seem to have this blood thirst for war. I am so sick of comments people make about just nuking the middle east. It's sickening, so I think we need to show people that war is not just a word, but real people are affected. Thats why I thought this video might help along side the facts.

dolphin
12-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Dolphin, I agree with your post. I have tried to explain the political reasoning why Ron Paul's foreign policy will save us. What is frustrating to me is that when I talk with some people about foreign policy they seem to have this blood thirst for war. I am so sick of comments people make about just nuking the middle east. It's sickening, so I think we need to show people that war is not just a word, but real people are affected. Thats why I thought this video might help along side the facts.

If you go to the link where I posted my comment you will see that I just added your video.

I also just added it to my Money Bomb Thread here.
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-RON-PAUL-MONEY-BOMB-THREAD-DECEMBER-16th?pid=2449891#pid2449891

fcofer
12-18-2011, 01:59 AM
Great post, but perhaps a moderator would like to change the title? (Remember, these are being tweeted.)

Maybe: "Response to: `I like Ron Paul, but his foreign policy scares me.'"

DanielLV
12-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Ill fix it, i didn't realize they were tweeting these.

Sentinelrv
12-18-2011, 02:43 AM

I know what you mean about the thirst for blood. I remember a post where two guys were near the trade center when it collapsed. One of the two was so angry that they lost all reasoning capability and wanted to turn the entire Middle East into a glass parking lot. The guy didn't care about evidence. He just wanted to take out his aggression by killing massive amounts of people. The second person though was able to remain more calm about it and didn't want to jump to conclusions about who was behind the attack. He actually realized that the Middle East isn't made up entirely of savages that want to kill us (Though the media depicts that on TV) and that most of the people living in the Middle East are not terrorists and have no connection to Al-Qaeda. They're just regular innocent people going about their daily lives just like we do here in the US every day. It's discrimination against Muslims, the idea that they're all out to get us. They want to wipe us off the map because they ALL hate us for our freedoms. It's collectivism, putting all Muslims into the "People that hate us" group. It's ridiculous and not based in reality.