PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann Iowa religious leader asks Bachmann to combine with Santorum,

sailingaway
12-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Iowa religious leader asks Bachmann to combine with Santorum, condemns rest of field

h xxp://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/17/iowa-religious-leader-asks-bachmann-to-combine-with-santorum-condemns-rest-of-field/

kill the banks
12-17-2011, 11:14 PM
the anti Christ is born

PierzStyx
12-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Its people like this idiot that makes all Christians look bad. He is such a idiot. He insinuates Romney has cheated on his wife "I don't know...[BUT]". I don't like Romney politically but there has never been anything that could even be twisted enough to hint he has ever cheated on his wife. And to play like he might have is cheap. This guy's ignorance of Israel's strength is just as bad. He flat out says Paul would let another Holocaust happen, and implied all Muslims want to commit it. ARGH!!!!!!! I can't STAND these sort of bigots.

sailingaway
12-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Looks like they expect her to be VP.

12-17-2011, 11:53 PM
They can combine for 2x hate.

flightlesskiwi
12-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Its people like this idiot that makes all Christians look bad. He is such a idiot. He insinuates Romney has cheated on his wife "I don't know...". I don't like Romney politically but there has never been anything that could even be twisted enough to hint he has ever cheated on his wife. And to play like he might have is cheap. This guy's ignorance of Israel's strength is just as bad. He flat out says Paul would let another Holocaust happen, and implied all Muslims want to commit it. ARGH!!!!!!! I can't STAND these sort of bigots.

d00d! i get your sentiment. but please know we ain't all bat**** crazy!

[B]I’d personally love to pronounce Rick and Michele as lawfully wedded running mates,”

as a layperson, i would REBUKE this pastor for making such a statement. WTF?!?

Svenskar_för_Ron_Paul
12-18-2011, 03:50 AM
My god. Santorum and Bachman on one ticket...

It would be a slaughter... Would be Obama 45%, B&S 35% and Ron Paul 20%.

Kords21
12-18-2011, 04:04 AM
A Bachman/santorum ticket would be a disaster of epic proportions for the GOP. I don't think Obama would even have to even campaign. That ticket would effectively end the republican party being taken seriously for a good long while. The pastor the suggested that seems to even crazier than Bachman.

dolphin
12-18-2011, 05:35 AM
The absolute sad truth is the fool does not realise that what he says the Ron Paul foreign policy would lead to is in essence what would result from a Santorum/Bachman foreign policy. These fools have it completely backwards.

Although if they did get the nomination Barry Soetoro would definately win.

Barry Boy will be perceived as the lesser of two evils on the basis of foriegn policy and the fear of more war would trump the economic issue to enough swing voters to give him the election.

dolphin
12-18-2011, 05:40 AM

Barry Boy would win without Ron Paul, or Trump running independently.

Student Of Paulism
12-18-2011, 05:41 AM
Her and Rick are a waste of time and not going anywhere. Everyone knows that, so i dont understand why these zealots and other moronic supporters keep humping their legs.

George_K
12-18-2011, 06:08 AM
Wow can you imagine the dangers of Santorum and Bachmann as president with all those weapons to there disposal.

gmc1988
12-18-2011, 09:25 AM
I consider myself an Evangelical, and normally agree with people like this pastor and his wife. I'm sure that they are well meaning people, but my goodness, they are absolutely BRAINWASHED when it comes to Israel!!!!!!!! This is what we are up against!!!!!!

Badger Paul
12-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Is does point out the problem which exists between Bachmann, Santorum, Perry and to lesser extent Gingrich have. They're all trying to draw water from the same well and there's not enough to go around.

COpatriot
12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Part of why I left the church and abandoned the faith was due to freaks like this guy and Santorum and Bachmann. Their rabid pro-war, pro-torture agenda goes against everything they pretend to believe in. Christians Zionists are dangerous, scary people. I want them nowhere near the big red buttons.

12-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Part of why I left the church and abandoned the faith was due to freaks like this guy and Santorum and Bachmann. Their rabid pro-war, pro-torture agenda goes against everything they pretend to believe in. Christians Zionists are dangerous, scary people. I want them nowhere near the big red buttons.

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”

Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu

ZanZibar
12-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Part of why I left the church and abandoned the faith Don't confuse church/religion with faith.

12-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Don't confuse church/religion with faith.

I was thinking the same. I have faith in God, but some of those Christians are just way out there with their views.

Johncjackson
12-18-2011, 02:52 PM

I think Republican ticket would finish 3rd/last in that scenario. Head to head with Obama it would probably be like Reagan v. Mondale or worse.