PDA

View Full Version : Slim Jims

McLane2007
11-08-2007, 04:46 AM
You can get a pack of 100 Slim Jims for only $5 at http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/StoreFront

I got 500 Slim Jim B - "Ron Paul for President" for $25 including shipping. If you buy 500+ at a time they are only $3 for 100.

I'm kind of shy so I haven't handed any out directly to people yet. But I put them in the lunch room and break rooms at work. And I put them on car windshield at supermarkets and other large parking lots.

It’s another way to get Ron Paul some name recognition. If you’re not shy you could hand them out door to door or at malls and such. I plan on doing that, I think.

Abobo
11-08-2007, 04:52 AM
I'm kind of shy so I haven't handed any out directly to people yet. But I put them in the lunch room and break rooms at work. And I put them on car windshield at supermarkets and other large parking lots.

Welcome to the forum! :D

I'm not really good with people either so I to put the slim jims on car windshields too.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2007, 06:07 AM
Hi McLane. Welcome.

Good job. We've got to pour on the steam right now and get the information out there.

I was nervous handing them out to real people at first too. If you can just make yourself do it, after you get through the first 10-20 people, it's a breeze. :)

thehittgirl
11-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Hi McLane. Welcome.

Good job. We've got to pour on the steam right now and get the information out there.

I was nervous handing them out to real people at first too. If you can just make yourself do it, after you get through the first 10-20 people, it's a breeze. :)

Yes and you'll feel good after doing it too :) Welcome.

jrich4rpaul
11-08-2007, 06:15 AM
I leave the Students for Ron Paul ones all over my school

piotr1
11-08-2007, 07:22 AM
I was shy once upon a time... 8)