PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee A Big Disappointment

TomL
12-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Wasn't Mike Huckabee once a Baptist preacher? How did he get so messed up? Did politics mess him up, or did he get into politics because he was already messed up?

Tonight's Huckabee is the biggest disappointment I think I have ever had in FOX News. Mike Huckabee should know better.

It seems the media, Mike Huckabee included, is making a big deal out of comments Ron Paul made on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Herman Cain was right. America does need a sense of humor. If the media believes that Ron Paul was totally serious when he said that Michelle Bachmann hates Muslims, then they do need a sense of humor. Anyone with a sense of humor can see Ron Paul was being funny. And the comments were taken way out of context to begin with.

Mike Huckabee and FOX News, go look at the show. Ron Paul was laughing throughout that segment when Jay Leno was asking Ron about the other candidates. The audience laughed. The audience didn't take him seriously.

Why isn't the media making a big deal about what Ron said about Mitt Romney? Or Newt Gingrich? Or Rick Santorum? Or Donald Trump?

The fact is, we are not talking about an interview with Barbara Walters, or on 60 Minutes with Leslie Stahl. We are talking about The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Get that through your thick heads Mike Huckabee and FOX News.

And why haven't they made a big deal about the next guest wearing a Ron Paul shirt?

Here is why Mike Huckabee and FOX pulled this one statement out of context. They want to portray Ron Paul as a kook that verbally picks on ladies.

For us true conservatives, we have no voice in the media, whether TV or radio. If it were not for the internet, the American people would never get the truth about politics and government.

Mike Huckabee, you being a former Baptist Pastor you will understand when I say you need to repent of your bearing false witness against your neighbor. You really should know better.

bluesc
12-17-2011, 08:36 PM
TL;DR: Screw him.

pauladin
12-17-2011, 08:41 PM
mike huckabee said that ron paul isn't a real republican when he was on leno.

mosquitobite
12-17-2011, 08:44 PM
mike huckabee said that ron paul isn't a real republican when he was on leno.

Which is quite funny because I think that Huckabee is far more the "poser" Republican than Paul is. Huckabee is nothing more than a bible thumping Democrat (aka neo-con).

Lest this offend anyone, I am a bible believing born again Christian. And I despise what GW Bush and Huckabee have done to MY party! OUT WITH THE "I'm pro-life so ignore all my other demons!" (how does one mesh an undeclared war with being pro-life again?)

specsaregood
12-17-2011, 09:00 PM
the reason is because its true and thay cant let people realize that.

V3n
12-17-2011, 09:01 PM
I read the thread title and thought one of his parents must have joined the forum.

Bruno
12-17-2011, 09:02 PM
What about his son and the dog incident?

LibertyEagle
12-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Which is quite funny because I think that Huckabee is far more the "poser" Republican than Paul is. Huckabee is nothing more than a bible thumping Democrat (aka neo-con).

Phyllis Schlafly comments on Huckabee's lack of conservatism...
Phyllis Schlafly, president of the national Eagle Forum, is even more blunt. "He [Huckabee] destroyed the conservative movement in Arkansas, and left the Republican Party a shambles," she says. "Yet some of the same evangelicals who sold us on George W. Bush as a 'compassionate conservative' are now trying to sell us on Mike Huckabee."
This was taken from a 2007 opinion article in the Wall Street Journal called, Another Man from Hope by John Fund.

bunklocoempire
12-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Not wanting to fully understand the actual reason why someone might rattle their sabre at you -while begging for others to use force against them- is indeed hating them.

Instead of picking nits about Ron Paul, Mike "the Christian" Huckabee should be witnessing to Michelle "the Christian" Bachmann.

What a sorry example for Christianity.:(:mad:

The only thing these people got is fear and false pride. Disgusting.:mad:

GunnyFreedom
12-17-2011, 09:27 PM
I actually cannot look at the Huck without seeing Richard M. Nixon. They must be family somewhere.

No Free Beer
12-17-2011, 09:42 PM
no one watches huckabee..

Occam's Banana
12-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Did politics mess him up, or did he get into politics because he was already messed up?
Chicken, meet egg.
Egg, this is chicken.