PDA

View Full Version : soooo close folks!

satchelmcqueen
12-17-2011, 07:07 PM
i swear if i had 500k id donate it all right now to hit the 4 million mark. im maxed out as im underemployed, BUT ill put out a ron paul sticker or sign all up and down hwy 515 where i live if anyone wants to sponsor me in doing so. dont pay me of course, pay the campaign with a donation!!

for each new donation paid to the campaign in this thread from now till the end of this money bomb, ill put out what i have left for ron before the weekend is over. this is a major hwy. i was gonna do it over a period of the next few weeks as its a lot of driving, but ill do it NOW if we hit 4 million!!!!

come on folks, make me work!!! :)

Revolution9
12-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Bump. I got a wad of stickers for him. My cheque is held to the 21st. I'll help him if he needs it.

Rev9

Qdog
12-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I think a lot of people dont understand what "maxed out" means. it means you gave $2,500 and legally cant give anymore. I think what a lot of people mean is that they are "tapped out" as in, they have given all that they can afford. My hat is off of course to people in both categories.

satchelmcqueen
12-17-2011, 07:38 PM
yes tapped. lol
I think a lot of people dont understand what "maxed out" means. it means you gave $2,500 and legally cant give anymore. I think what a lot of people mean is that they are "tapped out" as in, they have given all that they can afford. My hat is off of course to people in both categories.

stephensmith
12-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, you max out at $2,500 as far as what you can donate to the official campaign. If you have more than that, there are other places to spend it effectively, such as the Revolution PAC.