PDA

View Full Version : What Will They Offer? What Would You Accept?

Blueskies
12-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Let's say the dust clears and Romney is the nominee.

However, they know that if Ron runs as a third party, it will the throw the election to Obama.

What do they offer Ron? Does he accept? What would you be OK with him accepting, anything?

What if they said, "Ok Ron, you will be Secretary of State and you can have the say on who we nominate to the Fed."

Would you accept that deal and vote for Romney?

Anti Federalist
12-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Ummm...no.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-17-2011, 04:52 PM
No... It is Paul or not at all.. I have no interest in seeing Ron placed into some office where they can just minimalize him.

Revolution9
12-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Ron will take the nomination. The others are lining up for their perks..the ones that haven't attacked him like Romney and Huntsman. Huntsman being a diplomat would be a possible Secretary of State. And..heh..make Romney Fed Chairman and have to dismantle it.

Rev9

bunklocoempire
12-17-2011, 05:39 PM
That would really be great....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g_gs6nnyo

:D;) NOBP!!

schiffheadbaby
12-17-2011, 05:43 PM
NO NO NO,

We are not sacrificing ideals to support Romney or Newtie newt.

Do you think those clowns will change anything? No, they will be just as statist as Obama. No difference.

Occam's Banana
12-17-2011, 05:51 PM
No one but Paul. PERIOD!
Nothing less, nothing else.
I will accept no substitutes.

PatriotOne
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Let's say the dust clears and Romney is the nominee.

However, they know that if Ron runs as a third party, it will the throw the election to Obama.

What do they offer Ron? Does he accept? What would you be OK with him accepting, anything?

What if they said, "Ok Ron, you will be Secretary of State and you can have the say on who we nominate to the Fed."

I doubt RP would even believe them if they "promised" him a position. I know I wouldn't and if RP endorsed Mitt because of some promise, I STILL wouldn't vote for Mitt.

GuerrillaXXI
12-17-2011, 06:15 PM
The establishment politicians are basically all the same, regardless of which side of the Republicrat Party they belong to. They all favor the "War on Terror" and the "War on Drugs." They all want a police/surveillance state. They've all sold out to the Israel lobby and will use the US as a weapon against whatever country the Zionists demand (currently Iran). Every word out of their mouths is a lie. The only way I could be convinced to vote for a person like that would be if I knew he would commit suicide after being elected.

That said, if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination a part of me will undoubtedly enjoy seeing Obama get reelected, even though I don't like Obama much better than any of the GOP neocons. Some schadenfreude would result from seeing all the GOP tards deservedly punished for failing to recognize that Paul is their best candidate. Of course, Americans as a whole will be punished in the not-so-long term if they fail to elect Ron Paul.

Icymudpuppy
12-17-2011, 06:18 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL... Or his duly endorsed third party recommendation... ie Chuck Baldwin 2008.

pcosmar
12-17-2011, 06:29 PM

Nope

And just what makes you think Ron would accept that?

Kodaddy
12-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Much like the candidate I support, I will NOT compromise on my values.

Sullivan*
12-17-2011, 06:38 PM
My conscience will not abide a vote for a candidate that does not espouse the American tradition of individual liberty and just war. No one in the line-up comes close to Paul in that regard.

However, if they were to offer their delegates in return for a position in RP's cabinet, I might be quite able to happily clap when/if Ron accepts. ;)

ghengis86
12-17-2011, 06:50 PM
What's so hard to understand about No One But Paul?

Sematary
12-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Ron Paul would not take the position and if he did, I would lose all respect for the man. NO ONE BUT PAUL!

Feelgood
12-17-2011, 07:15 PM
No One But Paul

/thread

cindy25
12-17-2011, 07:23 PM
if there is a brokered convention, and a need to deal accept the Romney delegates in exchange for Mike Lee being VP, and Romney as State sec.