PDA

View Full Version : It's time for Paul to release a new ad

Epic
12-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I think Ron Paul needs to get away from Iran, and calling out haters, and get back on message.

I think he should release a positive ad Monday morning. That should put the focus back where it belongs.

FordGTGuy
12-17-2011, 04:38 PM
I think Ron Paul needs to get away from Iran, and calling out haters, and get back on message.

I think he should release a positive ad Monday morning. That should put the focus back where it belongs.

I think he should further push this issue and justify his comment against Bachmann in a ad, it will only further hurt Bachmann and the rest of the Neo-Cons.

People need to remember that 99% of the people in the world are good and that includes Muslims.

IndianaPolitico
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Agreed, hope the campaign has some ready.

dante
12-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I think he should further push this issue and justify his comment against Bachmann in a ad, it will only further hurt Bachmann and the rest of the Neo-Cons.

People need to remember that 99% of the people in the world are good and that includes Muslims.

You should never punch down. If Newt or Romney had lied about the IAE report that would be one thing.

FordGTGuy
12-17-2011, 04:43 PM
You should never punch down. If Newt or Romney had lied about the IAE report that would be one thing.

They are all pushing for further conflicts in the middle east.... Whether or not Newt or Romney mentioned the IAE report it is pretty clear they are willing to continue wars as puppets in presidency.

GeorgiaAvenger
12-17-2011, 04:44 PM
We need an ad to solify Ron as a mainstream GOp candidate. Something featuring Goldwater and Reagan.

braane
12-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Let's not give any of the lower tier candidates relevancy by making an ad about them. Pretty much have to act like they don't exist.

KingNothing
12-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Another Conviction ad might make sense.

Epic
12-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Yes, no ads about Bachmann. In fact, pull the Newt ads. Just go positive. I don't think Iran or haters helps us, especially once you get Fox News all talking about it.

TheNewYorker
12-17-2011, 04:49 PM
He needs to run an ad that quotes Ronald Reagan:

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." - US President Ronald Reagan

I mean, come on. That would put a nail in the coffins of the neo-cons saying he is weak on national defense. Reagan is one of the neo-cons heroes! Ron NEVER uses this quote, which is a mistake. It pisses me off in the debates so much when every one of the other candidates is pandering to Ronald Reagan and saying how "Ronald Reagan would have supported me..." Ron NEVER speaks up and makes a note that Ronald Reagan actually ENDORSED HIM.

U.S. President Ronald Reagan

roversaurus
12-17-2011, 04:51 PM
I think he needs a nice warm family values ad
and a big ideas economy ad. Perhaps something like his quote from the debates saying the biggest threat to our national security is our financial situtation

trey4sports
12-17-2011, 04:51 PM
id like to see a contrast ad with Romney.

half of the ad should highlight the pic of Reagan and a voicover guy reading the quote. The other half should be a picture with Romney and some liberal and/or show him saying he doesnt want to go back to reagan/bush.

Adrock
12-17-2011, 04:52 PM
I agree with going positive the last couple weeks. Spend our money on uplifting ads. The negative ones have done the job. Let RomneyPAC spend their money on it now.

KingNothing
12-17-2011, 04:52 PM
I think all they need to do is run an ad that is basically the same as Conviction. Don't forget how powerful it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNIeOB0whI

GeorgiaAvenger
12-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Get Barry Goldwater Jr to come on?

aSwedishSupporter
12-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Yeah, the Grinch is slayed, the Christmas is saved.
Now for positive ads! The Reagan endorsement. And then a family Christmas ad with his 100 or so grand children :D