PDA

View Full Version : Let there be LIFE! Seed I planted back in 07/08 has sprouted!

newbitech
12-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Been a while since I have been able to say this, but my efforts have FINALLY paid off. We have a new Ron Paul convert!

He is an awesome friend of my family that I have known all my life. Grew up with his kids. He has several grandbabies now, a successful small businessman and influential member of the community.

He likes Ron Paul and responded to my 17.76 donation link on facebook!

Yay! Good job in adding the screen shot to face book of the ticker. I think that helped him realize that Ron Paul is a serious candidate in has broad AND DEEP support!

Oh, and this was somewhat spontaneous, because it's been several MONTHS since I have heard from him, and probably a few YEARS since I mentioned RP to him, other than my usual facebook sharing of links!

Made my day right there!

jbuttell
12-17-2011, 08:42 AM
great to hear! These stories are like the first raindrops of a storm, and theyre starting to pour down lately. Kind of goes against the idea that Ron has some sort of ceiling...perhaps the spirit of this country may be resuscitated after all.