PDA

View Full Version : Lefty Cenk Uygar is awakening to dictator Obama

green73
12-17-2011, 01:05 AM
and hopefully the two-headed beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-tO2irR2Wj8

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Yea, Cenk has always been one of the better news guys. Even when I used to make videos on how bad he was, he was still pretty good.

Peace&Freedom
12-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Cenk and his young Turks are progressives without being doctrinaire Democrats (e.g., support Obama at all times, over all Republicans). Because he deviated from the 'line' even occasionally, he was removed from MSNBC. Don't expect him to endorse Paul, but his show was a lot fairer to Paul this week than MSNBC, CNN and FOX combined.

ronpaulitician
12-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Sounds like a future Paul supporter.

paulpwns
12-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Everyone is WAKING UP

green73
12-17-2011, 01:40 AM
Sounds like he's edging closer to Paul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mQRmML09Ybo

Get rid of the IRS? the Dept of Education? Why that's just crazy talk!

If he could get past his knee jerk reactions and take a deeper look at Paul's positions he'd really begin to wake up.

ShaneEnochs
12-17-2011, 01:52 AM
See, Paul can bring people together much easier than anyone else. Paul has policies that the left love, and then he has policies that the right love. Many don't agree with him 100%, but they agree with him much more than the other candidates, including the sitting President.

I've always been a conservative, but I've been subscribed to TYT for a while. I like Cenk except when he starts dissing religion. Gotta turn him off when that happens. But a lot of things I can see where he's coming from. I don't really agree with a whole lot of what he says, but he seems very genuine.

ronpaulitician
12-17-2011, 01:55 AM
I don't really agree with a whole lot of what he says, but he seems very genuine.
Give me a genuine person I disagree with over a disingenuous person I (might) agree with.

moderate libertarian
12-17-2011, 11:40 AM
All this time I assumed he was a anti neocon righty or middly.

amy31416
12-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Yea, Cenk has always been one of the better news guys. Even when I used to make videos on how bad he was, he was still pretty good.

I remember that...I think he sort-of proved himself as genuine when he didn't last on MSNBC or whatever network he was on briefly. Sometimes I have to turn the show off, but I don't think he's a sellout douchebag like Maddow or Olbermann.

green73
12-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Calling out Chris Wallace and Co.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OeF4sDjEbqo

Feeding the Abscess
12-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Cenk is a self-described former libertarian. I may be incorrect, but I think he said he jumped ship after some libertarians started defending the war on terror, PATRIOT Act, etc.

Fr3shjive
12-17-2011, 02:34 PM
I know Cenk is a lefty but he has been defending Ron Paul quite a bit lately. I respect people who value principles over party and Cenk is one of them. Respect to him.

InTradePro
12-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Delete as Posted in worng thread

Occam's Banana
12-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Give me a genuine person I disagree with over a disingenuous person I (might) agree with.

I know Cenk is a lefty but he has been defending Ron Paul quite a bit lately. I respect people who value principles over party and Cenk is one of them. Respect to him.
Hear! Hear!

jtstellar
12-18-2011, 12:59 AM
when it becomes easier to support rp because of his growing numbers, expect more situations like this, because it takes less and less courage to do so

papitosabe
12-18-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't really agree with a whole lot of what he says, but he seems very genuine.

what is it you don't agree with?

anaconda
12-18-2011, 01:28 AM
What I find maddening is that Cenk seems like he's actually surprised or something (that Obama would sign indefinite detention into law). Can he possibly be this naive? Or is it just an act?

Fermli
12-18-2011, 01:42 AM
If someone would teach Cenk some economics, he would be an even greater ally for us.

green73
12-18-2011, 11:50 AM
If someone would teach Cenk some economics, he would be an even greater ally for us.

Economic ignorance is what keeps many lefties from becoming libertarians.

juleswin
12-18-2011, 11:59 AM
What I find maddening is that Cenk seems like he's actually surprised or something (that Obama would sign indefinite detention into law). Can he possibly be this naive? Or is it just an act?

Exactly, he seems to get surprised and outraged every week by something Obama did. And this has been going on from week 1 of his administration when Obama announced his necocon/neo liberal cabinet to the world. I keeping hoping the last outrage will be the thing that pulls him over but I get disappointed everytime.