PDA

View Full Version : Favorable Ron paul coverage on NPR.

Sam I am
12-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Time for some good news about the media for once. I heard on NPR 2 instances today where Ron Paul got positive coverage regarding his performance in the debate. The first one was around 5 when I just got out of work and was driving somewhere, and just now, when i drove back home, I was listening to On Point, and the person was talking about how foolish some of her peers were for suggesting that Paul was hurt when he talked about Iran in the debate.

Ron Paul seems to be finally getting some attention, at least from some media outlets. This is a good sign.

123tim
12-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank you for the info.
I was looking for the shows that you mentioned, but can't seem to get anything to play on my computer today for some reason. Would it be much trouble to (perhaps) find a link for me? I'll understand if you don't have the time.

Can I post a link to another NPR Ron Paul segment that I found when looking for yours?

"An in-depth look at Ron Paul"
http://onpoint.wbur.org/2011/12/13/an-in-depth-look-at-ron-paul

Lothario
12-17-2011, 01:13 PM
I've tried, and I just can't listen to NPR anymore...the political ridiculousness and economic ignorance never ceases to almost make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

pauliticalfan
12-17-2011, 01:15 PM
If anyone remembers the focus group from VA, at least one of the Republican women there said she gets a lot of her information on the candidates from NPR. People do listen to this stuff, so any positive coverage is good.

Kylie
12-17-2011, 01:24 PM
You're post cou.t is 1776.

That's badass.

+rep :)