PDA

View Full Version : If you can write well, and have some time...

Suzu
12-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Spend some time and energy countering the incredible mess found here:
http://tinyurl.com/896xpny

McChronagle
12-16-2011, 09:17 PM
i hate to say this but its probably a lost cause. i commend anybody that tries to spread any rationality there.

acptulsa
12-16-2011, 09:18 PM
You're kidding, right? Do they not squelch dissent even more completely--and quickly--than The New HuffPo?

I'm not going to spend five minutes each carefully crafting posts that will disappear into the ether never to be read again in fifteen seconds.

Suzu
12-16-2011, 09:28 PM
I saw (and posted) lots of pro-Paul replies that have not been deleted.

Suzu
12-16-2011, 09:31 PM
i hate to say this but its probably a lost cause. i commend anybody that tries to spread any rationality there.

Commend me with some +rep then... If one person reads something rational and is caused to reconsider, it's worthwhile. One person can eventually become a snowball going downhill.

Occam's Banana
12-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Ye Gods! That place is an open, running sewer!

It will never cease to amaze me (but no longer suprises me) that creatures as filled with pettiness, as twisted with such malignant spitefulness, and as filled with undiluted and venomous hate as some of the people at that place are able to so self-righteously proclaim themselves the enemies of inequality, unfairness, bigotry, etc., etc.

If the heart & soul of "leftism" is anything like what you'll find at that place, it's no wonder that the "purest" forms of the "left" (e.g., communism) have been responsible for the slaughter of millions in the name of "humanity."

Suzu
12-17-2011, 01:20 AM
Ye Gods! That place is an open, running sewer!

It will never cease to amaze me (but no longer suprises me) that creatures as filled with pettiness, as twisted with such malignant spitefulness, and as filled with undiluted and venomous hate as some of the people at that place are able to so self-righteously proclaim themselves the enemies of inequality, unfairness, bigotry, etc., etc.

If the heart & soul of "leftism" is anything like what you'll find at that place, it's no wonder that the "purest" forms of the "left" (e.g., communism) have been responsible for the slaughter of millions in the name of "humanity."

So true. But a lot of it is ignorance, too.