PDA

View Full Version : Hannity panel bashing Ron again on foreign policy

cindy25
12-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Hannity off tonight, but the panel keeps hitting.

pauladin
12-16-2011, 08:54 PM
the guy said that he was the big loser in the debate a couple times. they really pushed the two-man race rhetoric.

cindy25
12-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Cianci (one of the panel) just out of prison for corruption

sparebulb
12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Cianci (one of the panel) just out of prison for corruption

I suppose that fox/shammity could invite Sandusky or Chucky Manson to the panel to bash Ron Paul as well. No further loss of credibility to fox.

trey4sports
12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
meh, will be all the sweeter when we win.

pinkmandy
12-16-2011, 09:55 PM
There were some people who simply trusted those in power to only lead us into war justly. People who truly believed that it protects us (or protected us) to keep fighting. This group of people is the "soft support" of the war efforts. Once exposed to a different pov, different reasoning, and LOGIC they can and do come around. They just need to be reached and the info needs to be presented in a non-offensive, non-blaming way.

Then there are some people who simply like being in a state of war. No matter what you say or do, no matter what arguments you present, how much logic you use they will be undeterred. They like war, that's all there is to it. I do not for a second believe this is the majority of people. Polls show it isn't. But this does explain that group of people we'll never reach and I'd guess that many of Sean's diehard fans are like this. Hannity is just preaching to his choir imo, becoming less relevant to those (i.e. thinking, compassionate people) who don't like a perpetual state of war and understand the real toll it takes and the harm it causes. Sean Hannity is being exposed for the evil he has helped enable and support. It's a beautiful thing and watching the desperation of Hannity and his ilk during these days of truth being revealed really energizes me.

GOOD WINS.

Ron Paul is our next president.