PDA

View Full Version : Shielding Ron Paul

Carson
12-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm overcome with the need to move to shield Ron Paul.

Not that he is the kind of man that should need such a thing.

Not that I've heard anything in particular.

After watching the debates of 12-15-2011 it is clear just how important he is to the future of the globe. He isn't the kind of man to think if elected it would be his duty to run the world, but his leadership of our country could show the world the way forward.

We can't let anything happen to him.

Truly it is a job for the Secret Service. Things have gotten so out of hand I sit here wondering if they can be trusted with the job. Just the idea of questioning such a thing is making it very dusty in here. but there you have it.

pauliticalfan
12-16-2011, 08:20 PM
We need shielding against the media more than anything.

Carson
12-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Over the years I've become accustomed to distrusting the police, governors, senators, congressman, the FBI and about every agency or department we have here in America. Sure it has been upsetting at times but to finally reach a point where I found myself having doubts about the Secret Service was just to much. I haven't cried like that in a long time.

unknown
12-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Im with you bro. The Ron Paul Army.

Just how do we weed out the fakers?

12-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I bet there are plenty of long time supporters who are military or special forces types who would line up to volunteer for a protection detail.

kmalm585
12-16-2011, 10:30 PM
I am not ex-military, but I would take a bullet for Ron Paul/Freedom. It means that much to me.

specsaregood
12-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Dr. Paul will need private security; the secret service will be way too busy dealing with the counterfeiters down the street at the federal reserve.

Eryxis
12-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Dr. Paul will need private security; the secret service will be way too busy dealing with the counterfeiters down the street at the federal reserve.

+rep made me lol