PDA

View Full Version : How's our moneybomb? Paul-to-Santorum ratio

Gaddafi Duck
12-16-2011, 07:59 PM
Currently, the Paul-to-Santorum ratio is at 16.5:1. Rick Santorum is running a moneybomb concurrent with ours (Santorum's campaign page), but in the 3 days of its running (Dec. 14-16) it has raised $155,020 thus far...ours in only one day has equated to over $2,560,000..

From my research, a ratio of 20:1 needs to be attained in order for the Neocon bubble to burst.

Also, Santorum has raised $155,000 in 3 days..that's about $50,000 a day--I know, I was shocked his campaign had enough funds to even have a website. His goal is $250,000---right now he's about at 62%. I'm not a mathematician, but 62% was always a failing grade in high school...maybe a D- if you were in a collegiate math course. I'd say we're doing well :)

LibertyEagle
12-16-2011, 08:03 PM
What purpose does a post like this serve? All it does is insult people who support Santorum. When he drops out, they are going to go to some other candidate. If we want them to come to Paul, maybe we should act accordingly.

Gaddafi Duck
12-16-2011, 08:08 PM
What purpose does a post like this serve? All it does is insult people who support Santorum. When he drops out, they are going to go to some other candidate. If we want them to come to Paul, maybe we should act accordingly.

Useful barometer of measuring fundraising efforts.

So pointing out that we're raising 16.5 times the money in a third of the time that Santorum did is "not acting accordingly"?

waaaah ;_;