PDA

View Full Version : Baseball writer Rob Neyer and Ron Paul

ChrisDixon
12-16-2011, 07:48 PM
For those of you who don't know him, Rob Neyer is a baseball writer who was with ESPN for over a decade. The guy is solid, got 34k followers.

He's also had some decent things to say about Paul and he's taking a lot of hell for it right now.

From last night's debate:

"I promise my vote to first Presidential candidate, no matter which party, who admits that U.S. won't rule planet for next 8,000 years."

"Good God. Ron Paul makes more sense than every other candidate put together, times two. Hell, at this rate I might vote for the guy."

Then from today:

"Next person who tells me I shouldn't vote for Ron Paul, I'm coming to your house with eggs. Peace out, bros."

"After all these years and Tweets, you guys really think I would vote for Ron Paul over Barack Hussein Obama? Man. I mean, just, man."

I get the feeling from watching him off and on, he's a liberal. But he seems to be leaning in our direction.

Do a tweet search on "@robneyer" and see how venomous some people are being with him. Including saying he supports racism.

afwjam
12-16-2011, 07:48 PM
OMG AMAZING! ITS GOING OFF UP IN HERE. RON PAUL ALWAYS WINS! FOR LIBERTY!! (http://secure.ronpaul2012.com/)

GeorgiaAvenger
12-16-2011, 07:50 PM
I am a huge baseball fan, and I can tell you Rob Neyer is among the best writers ever.

pauladin
12-16-2011, 07:51 PM
fun fact: nolan ryan has campaigned for ron paul before.

ChrisDixon
12-16-2011, 08:07 PM
I am a huge baseball fan, and I can tell you Rob Neyer is among the best writers ever.

I concur.

fun fact: nolan ryan has campaigned for ron paul before.

Hardcore. I've said before we should look for his endorsement. Especially now that he's always in the spotlight again as the owner of the Texas Rangers.