PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul discussed on Cavuto

ronpaulprez
12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
John Stossel was on with him and was very positive when asked about Ron's foreign policy and what happened at the debate last night. Agreed that Israel if attacked can fend for itself

joshnorris14
12-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Stossel does not help us. He's dreadful at defending the Libertarian position.

muh_roads
12-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Probably on Fox Business where they get 1% of the viewership that Fox News gets?

eric4186
12-16-2011, 03:47 PM
tube?

joshnorris14
12-16-2011, 03:49 PM
It really wasn't anything major. Cavuto and Stossel discussing Ron Paul's view of Iran getting nukes. It was only about a minute.

Todd38
12-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Probably on Fox Business where they get 1% of the viewership that Fox News gets?

Fox Business is a major ratings failure, I wonder how it stays on the air.

12-16-2011, 03:51 PM

I'm not picking on you in particular, but lately there has been way to much emphasis on faux news. What's said on faux news is not the end all be all of this election and they do not speak for the majority, they are ultra right at best and outright hate and war mongers at worst. Stop worrying about what is on faux news.

Todd38
12-16-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm not picking on you in particular, but lately there has been way to much emphasis on faux news. What's said on faux news is not the end all be all of this election and they do not speak for the majority, they are ultra right at best and outright hate and war mongers at worst. Stop worrying about what is on faux news.

The agenda on Fox News is the same agenda as found on Rush Limbaugh and every other neocon am radio show, that's a huge influence whether we want to admit it or not. Ultimately Ron's support comes down to the question of how many libertarians, independents, and paleocons actually exist in America because the typical media centered Republican is made a neocon and anti-Paul due to the media brainwashing they are absorbed in.

economics102
12-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Stossel does not help us. He's dreadful at defending the Libertarian position.

You think? I think sometimes Stossel is dreadful, usually when he's on with O'reilly (it's almost like they say to him "stossel, go debate libertarianism with BillO and you're going to LOSE and LOSE badly or you're FIRED, understand??"). BUTTT on his own show, especially when discussing economics, I think he's actually quite brilliant and has a very unique way of getting counter-intuitive ideas across in a way that breaks through where other libertarian messengers fail.