PDA

View Full Version : Welcome foxnews, Frank Luntz viewers.

specsaregood
12-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the site! We love spirited discussion and debate!

Sola_Fide
12-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Bump.

Yes, welcome! We are open to discussion and we love to talk about our founding ideals. More often than not, we bend over backwards to be polite and understanding as we make our case to newcomers.

Bruno
12-16-2011, 03:46 PM
<restrains self> :D

CaptUSA
12-16-2011, 03:48 PM
You will find we LOVE talking about issues and liberty and freedom and such.

You will also find that we don't really appreciate people who knowingly lie about things.

It's up to you which side of RPF you want to explore.

Kluge
12-16-2011, 03:52 PM
You will love vB's poll creation software! No limit on how many polls you can start! Can't get the right answer? Keep rewording the poll until you do!

RPFs isn't just about passion and ideas -- we like metrics! We love the concept of polls, and we can't wait to see what you guys do to progress the art of human polling!

123tim
12-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Welcome foxnews, Frank Luntz viewers.

Did I miss something?
Has FoxNews dropped out of the race?

smartguy911
12-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum folks.

bkreigh
12-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Did I miss something?
Has FoxNews dropped out of the race?

agreed. What happened? I just woke up from a 5 hour nap.

Agorism
12-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Did he specifically mention ronpaulforums?

Esoteric
12-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Did he specifically mention ronpaulforums?

^^^ Please, tell!

And welcome, friends. Frank Luntz is a great friend of the forums. Please use the "search" function for more!

pauliticalfan
12-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Frank Luntz! I just love that guy!!! Have a look around guys, I'm sure you'll find that freedom isn't such a bad thing after all.

specsaregood
12-16-2011, 04:32 PM
agreed. What happened? I just woke up from a 5 hour nap.

Luntz suggested on Hannity for all his listeners to go to the ron paul sites on the internet and see how his supporters treat people.
Gonna be the worst mistake they ever made. I mean, wait until they see the legit polls that show that Dr. Paul does best against Obama, they are gonna have to wonder why they never see that on Foxnews.

bkreigh
12-16-2011, 04:40 PM
Luntz suggested on Hannity for all his listeners to go to the ron paul sites on the internet and see how his supporters treat people.
Gonna be the worst mistake they ever made. I mean, wait until they see the legit polls that show that Dr. Paul does best against Obama, they are gonna have to wonder why they never see that on Foxnews.

Thx for the update.

123tim
12-16-2011, 04:55 PM

Yes. Thanks for the update.
I certainly welcome anyone who is interested enough to take time out of their day to learn what is happening with our country.

By the way, do you mean a poll like this one?
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/12/06/ron-paul-polls-strongest-against-obama/

Texas Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul polls strongest against US President Barack Obama in a head-to-head matchup of the current crop of Republican hopefuls.

The NBC-Marist survey, conducted between November 27-29, shows Paul ties with Obama, 42-42. Current front runner Newt Gingrich loses to the president 47-37; Mitt Romney, who until recently was leading most polls, is also defeated, 46-39.

To be honest, other results can be found as well. The important thing is that people check into the facts and make an informed decision themselves.

Sola_Fide
12-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Bump.

Ron Paul is the only electable Republican. Our strength is independents and people who have been disaffected from politics for years. No Republican nominee can win without this essential contingent.

Ron Paul can unite factions of Americans that no modern politician could ever do. We CAN beat Obama. The polls clearly show it.

Andrew Ryan
12-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Anyone?..

evadmurd
12-16-2011, 05:35 PM
We love the truth around here and we're not afraid to talk about it. Hope y'all do too!

Lucille
12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes, welcome!

And if you see and "FU, Frank!" Penn and Teller (well, Penn) said it first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySaC_z12GY