PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Radio: Stop calling Iowa GOP (Ron Paul Will be included)

FrankRep
11-08-2007, 12:32 AM
RP Radio: stop calling Iowa GOP

Body: Per Ron Paul free radio, Iowa GOP says that Ron Paul WILL be in the Fox News debate. He polls 5% Nationally per Iowa. Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo are excluded.

In short, "They Got the Memo." The Iowa GOP is still a bit sore about the whole Diebold thing and we don't want to turn the Iowa GOP against us just before the caucus.

Can anyone confirm this?

framecut
11-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Can anyone confirm this?

I'm gonna call again just to make sure...

davidhperry
11-08-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm gonna call again just to make sure...

You're kidding, right? If you must call anyone, please call the campaign and not the Iowa GOP.

mport1
11-08-2007, 12:42 AM
bump

John of Des Moines
11-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Don't call the Iowa Gop - if you do you only harm Doctor Paul's cause. And, don't call the campaign, they've got enough to do without having to answer the phone every 5 seconds. Work off your frustration and/or anger by going out and campaigning for Paul. Trust me, the campaign and others here in Iowa are well aware what's going on and are working on the problem.

devil21
11-08-2007, 02:11 AM
I still wouldnt put it past Fox (and the Iowa GOP...maybe unknowingly) to axe RP from the debate at the last minute claiming "poll numbers". We wouldn't have time enough to react to it.

Taco John
11-08-2007, 02:12 AM
It's disinformation. We have to qualify still.