PDA

View Full Version : Donation page takes credit cards!

Elwar
12-16-2011, 01:46 PM
They accept credit cards for donations at http://www.ronpaul2012.com

This is an investment in the future of our country. A Ron Paul win will make us all better off, and you can pay back your credit cards a lot more easily.

If Ron Paul loses, you can go bankrupt and be re-imbursed by Obama as he gets re-elected as you join a commune or go fight in the Pakistan war.

Fr0m_3ur0pe
12-16-2011, 01:48 PM
So we will have Ron Paul-boom?

ShaneEnochs
12-16-2011, 01:50 PM
I wonder if Paul would support us going into debt.

dannno
12-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Sounds like the makings of a Ron Paul bubble.

Karsten
12-16-2011, 02:03 PM
I wonder if Paul would support us going into debt.
As long as its done voluntarily.

AmberH
12-16-2011, 02:26 PM
bump

Jandrsn21
12-16-2011, 02:35 PM
A Ron Paul debt super bubble, man I'll be in Singapore when that sucker pops!

Bern
12-16-2011, 02:37 PM
They also take PayPal.

Luieburger
12-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Do not charge your credit cards unless you can pay them off in full at the end of the month. Period. Instead, skip the car wash next week, skip the movie, skip the meal out and cook at home, take the bus, skip the tater chips, skip the candy, the chocolate. Use the money to pay for Ron Paul's victory. I pay my credit card off in full each month, and I maxed out on donations earlier this month. If I could, I would have Discover give all of my cash back to Ron, but instead, it will just cut my costs a bit.

Zero interest. Never pay interest on ANYTHING except on student loans, cars, and houses. Period.

libertarian4321
12-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Normally, I agree with the comments against running up credit card changes that can't be paid off within the 30-45 day grace period.

However, in this case, given that this is a critical time in the campaign, I think an exception can be made.

Don't get crazy and run up debt you can't pay off, but if you can pay it off pretty quickly, there is no real harm in violating the "pay it off immediately" concept just once.

bronxboy10
12-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Do not charge your credit cards unless you can pay them off in full at the end of the month. Period. Instead, skip the car wash next week, skip the movie, skip the meal out and cook at home, take the bus, skip the tater chips, skip the candy, the chocolate. Use the money to pay for Ron Paul's victory. I pay my credit card off in full each month, and I maxed out on donations earlier this month. If I could, I would have Discover give all of my cash back to Ron, but instead, it will just cut my costs a bit.

Zero interest. Never pay interest on ANYTHING except on student loans, cars, and houses. Period.

This and + rep for good advice.

I'm going to put an additional donation from my credit card on this afternoon. Yes, I do pay my balance off in full every month.

Luieburger
12-16-2011, 02:50 PM
If anybody is absolutely set on using debt to pay for Ron Paul's campaign, please take out a low interest loan. Credit cards are a rip off unless you make money on them every month with cash back.