PDA

View Full Version : For all those who are worried......

Jandrsn21
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Nukes...Iran...Israel
Nukes....Iran....Israel
Nukes.....Iran....Israel

They have been attacking Paul over this for four years and yet we rise in the polls! I've seen the worry worms on here call the campaign over 3-4 times now. Eat some tums, go for a jog, read a book, take a bubble bath, find something to help you relax! Everything is going to be fine!!! Oh and the media is a joke guys, people know this. Their numbers and credibility are all down. People think this is a David and Goliath type story, well it isn't! We are David and our enemy is a midget wearing a giant inflatable Goliath Halloween costume! Keep calling, keep donating, keep your spirits high!

Freedom 7
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
I agree. I do however feel that Ron should push the "National Defense" card more often when it relates to foreign policy questions. We all know that he would ask congress to declare war if he had actionable intelligence that Iran was threatening our national defense. He is currently the only politician that I would trust to vet that intelligence and decide if it's credible. In these ridiculous hypothetical situations that Fox news et all. conjure he should always respond with "If after reviewing all of the intelligence I see a clear threat to our national security, I will act on it in a constitutional manner". He has said this in the past but not nearly as often as answering as he did last night. Voters on the fence need to hear both explanations in order to prevent any misunderstandings.

kill the banks
12-16-2011, 02:20 PM
in the end this may win us the presidency ... we need money today ... Donate ... new explosive ads of the truth on this are needed imo