PDA

View Full Version : FOX News Is At It Again

TomL
12-16-2011, 01:02 PM
They have Allan Colmes to support Ron Paul's position on Iran, and Mike Gallagher to condemn Ron Paul's position on Iran. Colmes the well known "liberal," and Gallagher, the so called "conservative." No doubt this is to make Ron Paul seem like a liberal in the perception of many Republicans.

Gallagher said that Ron Paul doesn't want to go to war with anyone, portraying Ron as a total pacifist. We Ron Paul supporters know better. Are we suppose to go to war over a drone? Do we go to war over non-existent nuclear weapons?

Ron Paul's foreign policy is simple. We don't go to war for flimsy reasons. If we are attacked, as with Pearl Harbor and 9-11, absolutely we need to respond. The President must go to the Congress and ask for a declaration of war. Then we go in, win, and get out. And we don't involve ourselves in a long term police action, and nation building.

Mike Gallagher misrepresented Ron Paul's foreign policy.

I wrote in "The Media 2012 Agenda, "So, what FOX News's anchors and reporters don't say, they will find an expert or guest to say it. Here is an example of that very thing.

Sometimes I wonder, with FOX News, who needs MSNBC.

Ron Paul is moving up in the polls. FOX News doesn't want that, do they?

It's obvious that FOX News cares nothing about the Constitution. So maybe they should lose their 1st Amendment rights. Then they will care about the Constitution.

pauliticalfan
12-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Mike Gallagher? The same guy that was defending Ron on his radio show yesterday? I swear these guys change their positions depending on which way the paycheck comes from.

robertwerden
12-16-2011, 01:11 PM
I saw it, Colmes was really playing up Ron

odamn
12-16-2011, 01:16 PM

I never thought i'd see the day ... did hell just freeze over?
What we think was Ron's worst moment,
may turn out to be his Finest.

God Bless and Protect Ron Paul !

Todd38
12-16-2011, 01:17 PM

Colmes seems like a plant who is paid to help the neocons by pretending to like Ron Paul thereby linking Paul to liberalism in the eyes of the audience.

Todd38
12-16-2011, 01:17 PM
I never thought i'd see the day ... did hell just freeze over?
What we think was Ron's worst moment,
may turn out to be his Finest.

God Bless and Protect Ron Paul !

Fox viewers hate Colmes so his support doesn't help us

TomL
12-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Colmes seems like a plant who is paid to help the neocons by pretending to like Ron Paul thereby linking Paul to liberalism in the eyes of the audience.

Fox viewers hate Colmes so his support doesn't help us.

Great points, and I agree.

Deborah K
12-16-2011, 01:53 PM
tweet gallagher and tell him Ron ascribes to the "Just war" doctrine. @radiotalkermike we must address the disinformation.

mwkaufman
12-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Just watched this segment. Alan Colmes won the argument clearly, but even Mike Gallagher was very fair to Paul and didn't take any shots at him on the issue. He pivoted to solely attack Obama for basically the same position. But the argument is so ridiculous. We could bomb Iran, we don't know that Iran will start a war over that. lol How is not bombing and killing not starting the war?

Alan Colmes might be put up at a disadvantage when he talks on Fox News, but he isn't a phony. He believes what he says, and he's been a strong defender of Ron Paul over the last four years. He shouldn't be attacked for the role he plays on Fox News, and Mike Gallagher shouldn't be attacked when he went out of his way to defend Ron Paul in this segment, despite attacking Obama's position which is similar.

Lafayette
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30J1HjZjkrY

DGambler
12-16-2011, 04:06 PM
They're calling him kooky on "The Five" due to his isolationist ideas... when they spoke about Ron, they threw in canned laughter over his name.

FreeMan9017
12-16-2011, 10:23 PM
So they choose Alan Colmes, sure he did a good job. But the point I see here is Fox News just trying all the more to isolate Ron Paul from Republican voters since they used a well known guy who happens to be a liberal. It's all image, reminds me of Hegalian Dialect if I spelled that right.

Besides that, here's an interesting comment I saw on about Fox and BHO>>>

BHO_CONNECTICUT_SSN 2 comments collapsed Collapse Expand "Fair, Balanced and Unafraid." "We Report. You Decide". Yeah, sure.
They are covering for the Kenyan Occupier of 1600, just like the rest of Media. They LIE by omission: 20+ computer/document experts say the b.c. is a Forgery. We Report? No. Obama's SSN (042-68-4425) Fails the FEDS own 'E-VERIFY' database. We Report? No.

"REAL JOURNALISM" Where? When?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v... LINK>>>

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fox-news-iowa-debate-draws-6-7-million-viewers_b102801

TomL
12-17-2011, 07:03 AM
So they choose Alan Colmes, sure he did a good job. But the point I see here is Fox News just trying all the more to isolate Ron Paul from Republican voters since they used a well known guy who happens to be a liberal. It's all image, reminds me of Hegalian Dialect if I spelled that right.

Besides that, here's an interesting comment I saw on about Fox and BHO>>>

BHO_CONNECTICUT_SSN 2 comments collapsed Collapse Expand "Fair, Balanced and Unafraid." "We Report. You Decide". Yeah, sure.
They are covering for the Kenyan Occupier of 1600, just like the rest of Media. They LIE by omission: 20+ computer/document experts say the b.c. is a Forgery. We Report? No. Obama's SSN (042-68-4425) Fails the FEDS own 'E-VERIFY' database. We Report? No.

"REAL JOURNALISM" Where? When?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v... LINK>>>

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fox-news-iowa-debate-draws-6-7-million-viewers_b102801

Good points. And welcome aboard.

TomL
12-22-2011, 12:19 PM
This morning I woke up so angry about FOX News, and to a lesser degree, the rest of the mainstream media, for the way they are abusing their powers to steer the 2012 Election in the way they want it to go. It's time they are held accountable for the dissemination of lies, falsehoods and innuendoes. Well... when I am angry I write. So I did. Usually when I write something that I want to share here, I simply post it here. But, I don't want to get this site in any trouble. But I do want to share it with you. Therefore, here is the link: http://sonofdavid.myfreeforum.org/about579.html

TomL
12-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Earlier today Carl Cameron stated that Ron Paul ran as a Libertarian in the 70s. If I were take over at FOX News, Carl Cameron would be the first I would fire. He is such a dolt.

Liberty Shark
12-26-2011, 09:33 PM
The interesting thing about Cameron is that he did the reporting on the Israel spying, which aired on Hume's show several weeks or months, after 9/11. As annoying as Cameron often seems, I'm not sure he is THAT bad. That 4 part report that he did could have really ruined his career. So from me at least, Carl Cameron will always get a little respect, regardless of how pathetic his coverage on Paul is.

TomL
12-26-2011, 09:44 PM
The interesting thing about Cameron is that he did the reporting on the Israel spying, which aired on Hume's show several weeks or months, after 9/11. As annoying as Cameron often seems, I'm not sure he is THAT bad. That 4 part report that he did could have really ruined his career. So from me at least, Carl Cameron will always get a little respect, regardless of how pathetic his coverage on Paul is.

I never saw that. I avoid Carl Cameron. So often when I encounter him, he usually says something doltish.

heavenlyboy34
12-26-2011, 10:01 PM
WTF? Why Colmes? Can he even cite RP's writings/speeches to back up his opinions? Obvious rigged debate is obvious.

TomL
12-27-2011, 09:24 AM
WT*? Why Colmes? Can he even cite RP's writings/speeches to back up his opinions? Obvious rigged debate is obvious.

If I recall, Alan Colmes simply spoke in generalities.