PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ron Paul's Sheldon Adelson

Darthbrooklyn
12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Where is Ron Pauls Sheldon Adelson? Man, i wish i had $20M to give Pauls campaign... arrgggghhhhh

Actually, does anyone know where Steve Wynn stands on the GOP. do you think we can reach out to him? He has been very critical of the Obama admin, but dont know where he leans in terms of the GOP candidates.. but listening to all his rants on youtube, i would think he would agree with Ron Paul.. listen to this one , http://youtu.be/FATx3ijm_xg

muh_roads
12-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I've been saying the same thing for a long time. It seems wealthy libertarians are not much different than wealthy neocons. Once they get theirs, they could give a crap about the rest of us and probably benefit from the system in some way.

We're on our own.

Dang
12-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Steve Wynn is an absolute hypocrite. He spouts off against Obama and how against sharing the wealth he is, yet he forces his employees to give 30% of their tips to pay his managers to keep salaries equal. That is not the kind of person that would donate to Ron Paul. Steve Wynn is hated by the average person living in Las Vegas.