PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, Drudge; is it really necessary?

cavalier973
12-16-2011, 10:33 AM
http://godandfreetrade.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/newt-romney.jpg

trey4sports
12-16-2011, 10:36 AM
at least it doesnt say, "Ron Paul... Iran needs nukes to keep world safe" or something negative about Ron.

low preference guy
12-16-2011, 10:37 AM
i don't care

cavalier973
12-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Look at the picture...now look at the caption...now look at Romney's face

AGRP
12-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Drudge has watered down his brand to the point that Stewart should have included his site in his critique of the MSM on how they all take the same marching orders.

trey4sports
12-16-2011, 11:09 AM
Drudge has watered down his brand to the point that Stewart should have included his site in his critique of the MSM on how they all take the same marching orders.

TBH, i think Drudge is probably the most inclusive, and fair conservative news site on the web.

AGRP
12-16-2011, 11:13 AM
TBH, i think Drudge is probably the most inclusive, and fair conservative news site on the web.

Theres nothing conservative about promoting two progressives by the names of Newt and Romney for the past month.

trey4sports
12-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Theres nothing conservative about promoting two progressives by the names of Newt and Romney for the past month.

he always gives ron a fair shake. It's not a liberty news outlet but as far as mainstream conservative sources it is pretty good.

low preference guy
12-16-2011, 11:16 AM
drudge is awesome. very few in the msm promote RP as much as drudge does.

TomtheTinker
12-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Why attack drudge for reporting on what is perceived as conservative news...you guys do realize that is the business Drudge is in..RIIIIGHT???

the fact is drudge is fair to us..we were on the top spot for a whole day the other day..MR Iowa headline and the other headline. This is just my opinion..just give it up.

bluesc
12-16-2011, 11:20 AM

I was in your position a month ago. In the last few days Drudge has had two main headlines dedicated to Ron which were kept up for longer than any other headlines. The great Iowa poll with a picture of Ron and the "Mr. Iowa?" headline.

UtahApocalypse
12-16-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't understand the stroking of Drudge. He does NOT write any articles, He does not create content, His site is just a mess of links with ZERO substance. The links seems to almost run into each other, very cluttered. they are not in any organized manner.

Its like someone puked up a plate of links to news articles.

low preference guy
12-16-2011, 11:23 AM
I don't understand the stroking of Drudge. He does NOT write any articles, He does not create content, His site is just a mess of links with ZERO substance. The links seems to almost run into each other, very cluttered. they are not in any organized manner.

well.. if it's so popular, maybe you're missing something the site has.

bluesc
12-16-2011, 11:25 AM

He is one of the most influential people in the conservative movement. He sets the conservative agenda for the day. Millions of Republican voters seem to love the layout of his site.

low preference guy
12-16-2011, 11:31 AM
He is one of the most influential people in the conservative movement. He sets the conservative agenda for the day. Millions of Republican voters seem to love the layout of his site.

i don't like the layout, but i read it through a rss feed. there is a lot that can be conveyed by the specific words and pictures drudge chooses to link to a site. e.g. "the terrorists won", "big sister". he is very talented at what he does.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-16-2011, 11:54 AM
The MR Iowa sign wasn't necessrry postive. It showed a single sign and a question mark.

AGRP
12-16-2011, 11:58 AM
The MR Iowa sign wasn't necessrry postive. It showed a single sign and a question mark.

The sign was in what looked to be a ditch on the side of a road.

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Wasn't there a problem with Romney's Grecian Formula 16? The back of his head near the collar line... roots are grey. :eek:

cavalier973
12-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Ahem... I'm not sure (but I could be wrong) that the purpose of this thread is clear. Look at the picture, then look at the caption below it. Now look at the picture, and look at the caption below.

Is it just me, or is Drudge being tacky with this photo/caption combination?

whippoorwill
12-16-2011, 12:22 PM
he always gives ron a fair shake. It's not a liberty news outlet but as far as mainstream conservative sources it is pretty good.

Drudge had Ron Paul as the lead story for a solid 24 hours this week. "Mr. Iowa"..

Aratus
12-16-2011, 12:46 PM
the waggish header anticipates when mitt & newt's kissy kissy truce explodes into
fulltime carnage. monsieur drudge is a french fry munching cynic and they are idiots.