PDA

View Full Version : $40/day for digital billboards running 24hours/day newhere in the US

DealzOnWheelz
11-07-2007, 11:46 PM
If anyone needs help with Billboards I have a connection with a Billboard company that does Billboards all throughout the country. Vinyl & Digital. The best part is that the Digital ones can be up & running withing 24 hours of ordering and when you get a digital billboard you also get a free mobile billboard to hook up to a trailer hitch.

I think this is probably one of the best ways to promote seeing as though you can have the digital billboards scroll a couple different messeges and thus get more promotion than a single vinyl billboard.

If interested please email me at

Chrisdeal@lansdalecj.com

CHRIS

this should be a no brainer

Nate K
11-07-2007, 11:52 PM
http://i12.tinypic.com/7x0j7ty.jpg

DealzOnWheelz
11-07-2007, 11:53 PM
great pic

Nate K
11-08-2007, 12:01 AM

44 views, no replies.. wtf?!

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:03 AM
apathy is beginning to set in with some of you

normally you guys would be all over this

mrd
11-08-2007, 12:04 AM
do you have any pics of this digital billboard? I'd like to see how big it is, how many colors, resolution, yadda yadda.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
This company can do anytype or size you can think of

signs at the bustop overhangs, taxicab signs on the roof, major billboards they do yard signs any kind of sign you can imagine they do car vinyls

I have everything in emails sent to me from my contact alot of it is in pdf format

trust me nobody will be disappointed email me and you will have all the info you need

austin356
11-08-2007, 12:10 AM
We need to buy up digital billboards all across America (Super tuesday states and earlier) for the Weekend for Liberty.

Having multiple mediums hit voters within 36 hours increases the effectiveness of all mediums by over 1,000%.

Nate K
11-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Dealz do you have AIM by chance? i'd be willing to work with you on this and start promoting it if no one else will.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:18 AM
http://outdoormediaquote.com/led/

there are pics of the digiboards

realitywiz
11-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Bump.

austin356
11-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Chris if I can come up with $1000k could you get multiple digital billboards up here on the 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th of December? Will you be making graphics people around the nation can use? To be honest with you I really dont have any extra time to put effort into this, but would be willing to raise the money for someone to get some up during those key dates.

Also where could I find a listing of Digital billboards in my area? I know Lamar is the monopoly here.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:20 AM
yes my aim is ES32below

and my email is chrisdeal@lansdalecj.com

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:21 AM
I think we should get some meetup organizers from various states and create a subforum dedicated to working on this.

we can tailor each billboard to the certain demographic
and really get a group effort going

Nate K
11-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Chris if I can come up with $1000k could you get multiple digital billboards up here on the 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th of December? Will you be making graphics people around the nation can use? To be honest with you I really dont have any extra time to put effort into this, but would be willing to raise the money for someone to get some up during those key dates.

well i can fill in as far as time goes if that helps, i have plenty of it recently and this could be critical.

just tell me what to do and i'll do it.

Nate K
11-08-2007, 12:23 AM
I think we should get some meetup organizers from various states and create a subforum dedicated to working on this.

we can tailor each billboard to the certain demographic
and really get a group effort going

absolutely, admins and higher ups should be notified asap.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:37 AM
bump bump bump

i feel like a member of B2K lol

austin356
11-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Anyone know where I can find a "digital billboard locater/list" on the internet?

nayjevin
11-08-2007, 01:17 AM
is there a contract? what's the minimum length?

austin356
11-08-2007, 01:28 AM
is there a contract? what's the minimum length?

Contract and few month minimum for vinyl billboards. Digital depends on the company. Most will probably play an ad for a few days, though they may charge more per day than someone that gets one for 2 months.

jake
11-08-2007, 01:28 AM
well, start a chip-in so people can start to promote this initiative
obviously we need some designs too...
where are these signs located (what cities?)

Nate K
11-08-2007, 01:38 AM
well, start a chip-in so people can start to promote this initiative
obviously we need some designs too...
where are these signs located (what cities?)

diddo a chip-in would be nice

(thanks for making the subforum austin, you're the man!)

Eric23
11-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Anyone know where I can find a "digital billboard locater/list" on the internet?

This is what I was wondering. I don't know of any digital billboards around this area off the top of my head, but would be willing to throw in a couple hundred dollars.

piotr1
11-08-2007, 07:19 AM
$40 a day? thats hard to believe, thats reallly cheap.

austin356
11-08-2007, 08:57 AM

Well, that comes out to $1200 per month. And your spot is in a rotation of 8-10, so actually compared to regular vinyl billboards it is more expense per each minute up there. BUT. Digital has many other benefits that offset the larger relative cost.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Once again as I said earlier

I don't know a whole lot about the billboards but if you email me at

Chrisdeal@lansdalecj.com

i will forward all of the info with contact info and attachments...

I don't have the time to type all of that in here so just email me

and you will have all the info you need.

kevman657
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Keep in mind he just joined this November, before you hand your money over to someone make sure it's legit.

DealzOnWheelz
11-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Keep in mind he just joined this November, before you hand your money over to someone make sure it's legit.

I am not the guy who does the billboards I just met the guy and am relaying info so

NO MONEY COMES TO ME!!!!!!!

And it is a major media company so yes it is legit

sedele
11-08-2007, 04:58 PM

http://images.foodnetwork.com/webfood/images/tv/showtitles/40_a_day.jpg

If she can do it, so can we!

yankee_blue
11-16-2007, 09:58 AM
I just joined today, but I am a RP supporter who also happens to work at the corporate offices of Lamar advertising. I am willing to help as much as I can on my end to let all of you know where all of our digital billboards are located (or any other billboard for that matter). Cost, etc., etc.

Man from La Mancha
11-16-2007, 04:46 PM
bump

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9435/blackwsmallyh7.gif (teaparty07.com)..http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8947/brighton7gs5.gif (teaparty07.com)..copy,paste,linked to teaparty07.com , either one, only 1 million people at $100

Knightskye
11-17-2007, 11:26 PM
I think one of them should be 'Ron Paul Revolution'. Or are we just picking one?

Also, we have to make sure RonPaul2008.com is big enough so people going 60 MPH can read it.

And since a lot of people seeing these billboards will be driving, I think there could be something about gas prices in there. "Lower gas prices - here's how we do it: RonPaul2008.com" I don't know, something like that.

austin356
11-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Digital billboards here are priced at $3500 per month. ugh ugh too expensive

Knightskye
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Should it be up till February (Super Tuesday)? $3,600, plus $400 if we want it up for the rest of November. So between 144 and 160 $25 donations to keep the billboards afloat for three months. That seems ridiculously easy, compared to November 5th. Someone want to get it organized? There's usually around 300 supporters viewing the Grassroots section of the Forums daily, so we only have to convince half of them.

Where should we send the money?

Elijah
11-18-2007, 11:48 PM
I think that the words "Google Ron Paul" are easier than a website such as RonPaul2008.com.

We just want people to investigate for themselves. The first result in Google is that site.

Just make those 3 words as large as possible. Or YouTube Ron Paul but I think more older people know Google over YouTube.

Tarzan
11-19-2007, 02:46 AM
We need NAME RECOGNITION and Billboards can be a great tool. The message should be kept generic to get RPs name out to as many voters as possible. Name Recognition is the key. I recommend avoiding any single issue Billboards or using the Revolution theme. I know these are quite attractive points to many of us... but, we need to reach the broadest number of people. We must be cautious and promote RPs name and avoid alienating anyone.

Here are some static Billboard ideas with downloadable artwork.
Ron Paul Billboards (http://ronpaulideas.com/billboards.htm)

I would urge anyone putting up a billboard to keep it generic and refer people to the official site. Goggling RP or YouTubing him could have unfortunate results. I would suggest the campaign site instead.

Knightskye
11-22-2007, 04:53 AM
We can't just have the URL on the billboard. The drivers have to know why they're going to the site.

And those "Hope for America" signs that Tarzan suggested really don't do it for me. The URL needs to take up more space. But I think "Ron Paul for President" should be at the top. In the middle, there should be a Ron Paul quote (of course, short enough so it fits).

Do we have a place to send the money?

HOLLYWOOD
12-06-2007, 01:18 PM
found this for BOSTON metro area:

Boston Billboards Inc.

http://www.bostonbillboards.com/

BOSTON BILLBOARDS INC., COMPANY PROFILE:

BOSTON BILLBOARDS was formed early in 1992 with two locations (faces). In 1997 the company was fully incorporated under Massachusetts laws. Today the company has approximately forty prime billboard faces (locations). The company focuses on standard sized bulletins (14' X 48') with an additional inventory of panel sized locations (12' X 25'), (sometimes referred to as "30 sheets"), and tri-visions.

The company provides marketing services, bringing together advertisers and advertising agencies, with independent owners of billboards. The company therefore serves as a broker of advertising space on billboards. BOSTON BILLBOARDS has multiple billboard locations primarily in greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts. The company owns a small percentage of the boards it markets and has exclusive marketing agreements with several independent owners.

The locations offered by the company are high traffic, primarily highway locations. Many provide long shot views to oncoming traffic. Several bulletins are located at or near Logan International Airport in East Boston, Massachusetts and the three Boston Tunnels leading to or coming from downtown Boston.

Boston Billboards' newest division, MobileBillboards.com, offers a fleet of Mobile Billboard trucks with local or national coverage. Mobile Billboards are used to directly target the advertisers' audience in high traffic areas, specific neighborhoods and at special events. Mobile Billboards are very cost-effective when compared to other outdoor media and a customized route with detailed reporting is guaranteed. For more details, visit our web site's Mobile section or www.MobileBillboards.com.

The company can provide production capabilities, at separate cost, to clients requiring vinyl production (any size). Creative work is usually performed by the client's advertising agency or in house personnel. BOSTON BILLBOARDS can also assist with the creative.

The CEO of BOSTON BILLBOARDS is Lou D'Auria. A Boston native, Mr. D'Auria's grandfather founded the first pizza restaurant to be located in the city of Boston. Mr. D'Auria is a well known entrepreneur in the Boston area, having owned and operated several successful enterprises. Mr. D'Auria, a disabled veteran, is associated with several community-based boards and commissions.

The Presidents of Boston Billboards are Dawn D'Auria and Robert D'Auria. Ms. D'Auria is a graduate of Jay Sergeant Reynolds College. Ms. D'Auria is active in many charitable organizations throughout the Boston area. Ms. D'Auria serves in the capacity of chair-woman for the Bartlett School. Mr. D'Auria has a background in sales and marketing, having experience in developing new organizations and marketing products and services.

The Vice-President of Marketing is Jerry Russo. Mr. Russo is responsible for advertising as well as the development of future billboard locations. Mr. Russo's resume includes five years with AK Media (Clear Channel) and three years with Out of Home America, an outdoor buying service.

The Vice-President of Sales is James O'Neill. Mr. O'Neill has a background in sales, marketing and advertising, having successfully co-founded an online marketing company before joining Boston Billboards.

The company is also staffed with MIS personnel, Denise DiBongrazio and Glenn Williams. Paul Edwards is the photographer for Boston Billboards.