PDA

View Full Version : Your fears are unfounded

Silverbug1980
12-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Regarding last nights debate, and the foreign policy issues. I am sitting here at work, and the buzz isn't about how Ron Paul destroyed himself, but how strong and forward thinking he is. My boss is an old time neocon, voted for Bush and thinks Cheney is a great person. After last nights debate he is all for Ron Paul, used to be for Romney, says he reminds him of Reagan when it comes to integrity and believing in what he says.

Not sure I fully agree with the whole thing about Reagan, but I think the only people that feel this hurt Ron Paul are the fox moderators. Lets face it, they have an agenda. What everyone fails to understand is that most bread-n-butter republicans just don't truat the MSM.

Ironically, it is Fox's own fault, they lead the original farce of a campaign against the MSM to convince folks not to trust cnn and ect, and now they are lumped in with them all. Hilarious.

newbitech
12-16-2011, 08:24 AM
And soon, the rest of America will come to understand that their fears about islamo-terrorist are unfounded as well.

trey4sports
12-16-2011, 08:25 AM
well that's good to hear. We need to get Ron tons of money so he can pull this thing out and saturate the airwaves.

georgiaboy
12-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Great to read this. Your insight of conservative's general distrust of media, and how once again where we thought we had some folks to trust, we realized we were being duped, is so right on.

I'm so glad people are seeing Ron's positions as strong; they are strong.

Jovan Galtic
12-16-2011, 08:45 AM
I was not able to watch the debate last evening, just saw the highlights this morning.

Dr. Paul was AWESOME!!! He destroyed all the questions.

Elwar
12-16-2011, 08:46 AM
blah blah blah...debate debate Iran

It is moneybomb day bitches!

WilliamC
12-16-2011, 08:51 AM
The only thing we have to fear is... fear itself!

And who, these days, is trying to make us all afraid of everything all the time?

They are the enemy, not the people of some oppressed foreign country.

vita3
12-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Political Internet Forums are not reality

rprprs
12-16-2011, 09:45 AM
And soon, the rest of America will come to understand that their fears about islamo-terrorist are unfounded as well.

Obviously Iran offers no real threat to America, or to Isreal for that matter. But I can't offer unqualified agreement with this ^.
Islamo-terrorists do exist and some level of fear of them may not be totally unfounded.
The real question is: Do we want to follow Paul's admonitions and keep this threat at a minimum? Or do we want to add to their ranks and create more of them, as all other candidates would have us do?