PDA

View Full Version : We will be at war with Iran before the presidential election

Jamesiv1
12-16-2011, 08:19 AM
I'm afraid the "war on terror" will be full blown in Iran before the presidential election. Seems Ron should consider acknowledging that in his replies to the "what about Iran?" question. Eyes cast downward, shaking his head in disbelief and sadness for American lives that will be lost, and talk about resolving it, rather than avoiding it. It would enhance his presidential/prophet/elder statesman image.

wgadget
12-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Correct your spelling of Iran in title?

Jamesiv1
12-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Done. thanks

12-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Will not happen. Neocons can talk the crazy talk, but in reality an attack on Iran would draw in Russia and China and escalate to a world war.

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2011, 08:31 AM
in a world of what if's, if Iran just stood there and surrendered, never fired a shot, and no weaponized nuke program ever turned up. that would humiliate the US. possibly make the current petty tyrant awful angry and vicious. if an Iranian changed your brake pads last year, keep an eye out for the DHS Predator drones. The cuckoo birds flew way further south than normal this year, and it looks like we are in for a long, cold winter. keep your heads down out there.

Jamesiv1
12-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Will not happen. Neocons can talk the crazy talk, but in reality an attack on Iran would draw in Russia and China and escalate to a world war.

Trying hard not to be a doomsayer... but a world war would accomplish the New World Order goals a lot quicker than a battle with Iran. Just sayin....

James
checking his tinfoil hat

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-16-2011, 09:06 AM
It can't happen unless The U.S. is fully prepared to engage Russia on the battlefield. Diplomatically, strategically and economically Russia will most likely answer the call of Iran. Especially with Syria and Iran's shared protection agreement which draws either of them into a war when one is started against the other. Russia has it's agreements with Syria that it must also honour and protect.

echebota
12-16-2011, 09:45 AM
What you are saying is that there are some legit reasons that WW3 would be bad for the people and our sane leader would definitely not allow it to happen. Now let's try again with assumption that WW3 is actually what these psychopaths might want. The life support of the current fiats around the world is getting harder and harder to sustain. They have done all the required preparation steps: bring down economies -check, remove people liberties - check, train people to be obedient and blind slaves - check, inject tribal hatred between population groups around the world - check, scare people shitless - check, build humongous killing machine standing army and bases around the world - check, test drive this machine in multiple staged wars - check, build and man the local FEMA camps for "protecting" people - check, ... WW3 is going to give them more power, less population, probably world tyrannical government and world currency as the result. Unfortunately I'd not bet on reasonable thinking of our leaders and on them caring for people. On the contrary ...

Barrex
12-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Your politician are wierd.My relative was in that region as a tourist.Few football coatches from Croatia work in Iran and they got no problem at all because they are christian and "westerners". Iran plans to have aout 15-20 mil. tourist per year in year 2015. 2% of population are Jewish, Christian, and Baha'i....So they dont just kill any Jew and Christian the see....Iran is a party to the NPT( Non-Proliferation Treaty) Remember that despite thousands of hours of inspections in Iran, the UN International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has found no evidence of a bomb program. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is prick. Sanctions are act of war. Drone invading Iranian airspace is act of hostility. When USA presidential candidates openly advocates "taking out their scientists" and "...all of it covertly, all of it deniable." HOW THE F..K CAN IT BE DENIABLE WHEN YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU WILL BE DOOING IT??Sweet is war to those who have never experienced it. To tell you the truth I am more scared of USA politicians saying nucleaf pre-emptive strike is not excluded than Iranian political fanatics.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer

acptulsa
12-16-2011, 10:28 AM
in a world of what if's, if Iran just stood there and surrendered, never fired a shot, and no weaponized nuke program ever turned up. that would humiliate the US. possibly make the current petty tyrant awful angry and vicious. if an Iranian changed your brake pads last year, keep an eye out for the DHS Predator drones. The cuckoo birds flew way further south than normal this year, and it looks like we are in for a long, cold winter. keep your heads down out there.

Glen, where's the yellowcake uranium? Did that humiliate the U.S? Did it cause the neocon's followers to look at their crap with a more critical eye?

Yeah, the cukoo birds really overplayed their hand last night. Now we get to discredit the hell out of them or lose. But it won't be automatic, and an invasion won't help. We've got to show the cukoo birds for what they are here and now, and we've got to prevent the likes of Romney from pretending there's a sane middle ground between 'every Iranian man, woman and child is a kamikaze who would sacrifice the entire country just to put a dent in one of thousands of American cities' insanity and us. Because we're sane, Santorum and Bachmann are insane, and the middle ground that Romney will now try to occupy is nothing but half sane.

Suzu
12-16-2011, 11:40 AM
IMO the crazies would MUCH rather have WW3 than have Ron Paul elected president.

evadmurd
12-16-2011, 11:58 AM
With the warmongering applause last night, I can believe that Obama may think it politically advantageous to take us to war before November.

sofia
12-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes we will...

and here are the responsible culprits..

A dozen or so American Zionist groups actually ran a full page ad depicting Amededajad as a nuclear bomb making "madman". Notice how sneaky they are in making the ad about "energy independence" when its really about war propaganda..

Full page rates for the NY Times sure ain't cheap! These clowns want war with Iran and they want it baaad!

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/dontfundterror-ad.jpg

Monarchist
12-16-2011, 12:19 PM
If that happens, Ron Paul will be guaranteed the presidency, I feel.

Suzu
12-16-2011, 12:32 PM
If that happens, Ron Paul will be guaranteed the presidency, I feel.

Consider the last time a sitting president was defeated during a world war.

ShaneEnochs
12-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Not going to happen. We'd get our butts handed to us. Sure, we could invade Iran, but guess who's going to be waiting there for us: China and Russia. Russia would likely be able to stand toe-to-toe with us (as would China), and I don't think we want to get into the Cold War all over again over this country that means absolutely nothing to us. On top of that, China could cut off our line of credit and ask for everything we owe them. We'd have hyper-inflation, our currency would be destroyed, and a loaf of bread would cost a hundred dollars, all without China having to fire a single bullet.

Todd38
12-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Not going to happen. We'd get our butts handed to us. Sure, we could invade Iran, but guess who's going to be waiting there for us: China and Russia. Russia would likely be able to stand toe-to-toe with us (as would China), and I don't think we want to get into the Cold War all over again over this country that means absolutely nothing to us. On top of that, China could cut off our line of credit and ask for everything we owe them. We'd have hyper-inflation, our currency would be destroyed, and a loaf of bread would cost a hundred dollars, all without China having to fire a single bullet.

It would help Ron Paul's stance on Iran if Putin would issue a strong statement saying that he will oppose any U.S. invasion of Syria or Iran. With Russia blocking further American wars it would give Paul the opportunity to say, "This stuff about bombing Iran is nonsense, unless you want WWIII that's not going to happen so stop questioning the Republican candidates about an issue that is already settled. The warmongers have been stopped and now it is time to move on to other issues in this election."

FordGTGuy
12-17-2011, 02:06 AM
I doubt it, a war with Iran would further destroy Obama's chances for re-election, same goes with Mitt and Newt.

BUSHLIED
12-17-2011, 02:09 AM
fyi: my cousin is in the navy, and is in the middle east. he tracks iranian subs as his jobs from (I think) a P3 or something, and he said, the iranian subs turn towards US ships off the coast in attack positions...he said, he believes there will be a wwiii for sure...he says there is a lot of us provocation just off the coast of iran...so take that for what it is worth...

FordGTGuy
12-17-2011, 02:10 AM
fyi: my cousin is in the navy, and is in the middle east. he tracks iranian subs as his jobs from (I think) a P3 or something, and he said, the iranian subs turn towards US ships off the coast in attack positions...he said, he believes there will be a wwiii for sure...he says there is a lot of us provocation just off the coast of iran...so take that for what it is worth...

I don't blame Iran, what would you do if a country had warships near or in your waters?

ShaneEnochs
12-17-2011, 02:13 AM
It would help Ron Paul's stance on Iran if Putin would issue a strong statement saying that he will oppose any U.S. invasion of Syria or Iran. With Russia blocking further American wars it would give Paul the opportunity to say, "This stuff about bombing Iran is nonsense, unless you want WWIII that's not going to happen so stop questioning the Republican candidates about an issue that is already settled. The warmongers have been stopped and now it is time to move on to other issues in this election."

Putin doesn't have to say it; it should be common sense. I do wish Ron would say something like, "everyone on this stage wants to go to war with Iran and start World War III. I represent another option."

John F Kennedy III
12-17-2011, 03:09 AM
Trying hard not to be a doomsayer... but a world war would accomplish the New World Order goals a lot quicker than a battle with Iran. Just sayin....

James
checking his tinfoil hat

No tinfoil hat needed. It's the truth. By September/October we will be at war with Iran.

12-17-2011, 10:30 AM

It's a common misconception that China could "cut off all our credit" and "ask for everything we owe them".

While the central bank of China is indeed the largest holder of us sovereign debt it's only a small percentage of the total US debt, around 8% currently. So China could indeed stop buying US debt, but even with the downgrade to AA it's still a solid investment that we would have no trouble selling worldwide. So China couldn't "cut off our credit".

The central bank of China holds US sovereign debt in the form of T-bills. They have a fixed repayment schedule. Nobody can arbitrarily "ask for everything we owe them". In fact in wartime the opposite would be true. The US would almost certainly default on it's obligation to an enemy until the end of hostilities.

seeker4sho
12-17-2011, 11:17 AM
With the warmongering applause last night, I can believe that Obama may think it politically advantageous to take us to war before November.

I hope you are wrong but I think you may be right. If anyone but Ron gets nominated for the GOP, Obama may figure What The Hell, the Republicans are going to bomb Iran anyway, why not do it on my watch and get re-elected. Obama loves Air Force One, He does not want to give up his ride.