PDA

View Full Version : CBS & ABC calling Paul a debate Winner

cordscords
12-16-2011, 03:03 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57344013-503544/iowa-debate-republican-winners-and-losers/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/winners-and-losers-in-final-iowa-debate-before-iowa-caucus/

Nice to see some of the major news outlets giving Ron SOME kind of love.

PauliticsPolitics
12-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Great find.
Thanks for posting this.

LibertyEsq
12-16-2011, 03:06 AM
It seems kinda weird to me that FOX is the only network not treating Paul fairly. Maybe there really is an ideological media divide rather than across-the-board MIC ownership

unknown
12-16-2011, 03:06 AM
Good to read, especially the ABC article.

Gotta get this money bomb to go our way...

And keep the calls going: http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v/faq.php

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Good press. Bask in the glow, and encourage people to donate. Getting even five more people to donate can be worth a lot.

bolil
12-16-2011, 03:12 AM
Anyone remember Braveheart? "We will support this rebellion with our lands in the north, and condemn it from our lands in the south"- The Bruces Dad

Karsten
12-16-2011, 03:14 AM
It seems kinda weird to me that FOX is the only network not treating Paul fairly. Maybe there really is an ideological media divide rather than across-the-board MIC ownership
No network treats Paul fairly, but the tactics are different.
Most of the networks choose to just ignore Ron Paul as much as possible.
Fox attacks. It has so since the beginning.

The_Ruffneck
12-16-2011, 03:16 AM
Bro they gave him way more airtime in this fox debate than the 89 seconds they gave him a month or so back on NBC? ABC?.

LibertyEsq
12-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Bro they gave him way more airtime in this fox debate than the 89 seconds they gave him a month or so back on NBC? ABC?.

cbs...and all the time was spent attacking Ron on Fox. "so you're to the left of Obama on foreign policy?"

I think CNN at least has been exceptionally fair. Just look at the last debate and the Wolf Blitzer interview from 2 days ago

affa
12-16-2011, 03:21 AM

there is across the board MIC ownership. as someone else said, the tactics are different... which makes sense, since a different demographic watches, say, CBS news vs. FOX news.

Steppenwolf6
12-16-2011, 03:25 AM

Do not dream about abc-nbc-cbs being any better,thay often have been equally unfair,sometimes worse than Fox.
Actually if by some miracle we had to win the repub nomination we would have our only allies in Fox all of a sudden.
the trio above would be the usual Obama propaganda machine and Paul would be back as a crazy old nazi-confederate-ridicoulos republican who wants to let children die in the street.

LibertyEsq
12-16-2011, 03:28 AM
well I don't watch news on tv anyway but if I ever do it'll be CNN, FOX and MSNBC are absolute jokes

PauliticsPolitics
12-16-2011, 03:29 AM
Do not dream about abc-nbc-cbs being any better,thay often have been equally unfair,sometimes worse than Fox.
Actually if by some miracle we had to win the repub nomination we would have our only allies in Fox all of a sudden.
the trio above would be the usual Obama propaganda machine and Paul would be back as a crazy old nazi-confederate-ridicoulos republican who wants to let children die in the street.
This is sad but true.
But I have a feeling that Fox may not whole-heartily rally behind a Paul nomination.
I think they will be baffled as to what to do.
I would like to see them baffled.

jer4liberty
12-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Well it couldn't be that bad if someone was declaring us a winner. Guess we may have been overreacting. Though ABC and CBS aren't being followed by the people we are trying to convince to join Ron, usually just a bunch of left wing democrats :/. But still if Ron is being declared a winner by two MSM networks, looks good!

WD-NY
12-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Don't forget to PROMOTE the money bomb in the comments everyone :)

A lot of people will be reading these articles today

RickyJ
12-16-2011, 03:37 AM

Fox isn't the only one. If they all completely ignore Ron Paul totally, even the sheeple will catch on, they have to give him some semblance of reasonable reporting once in a while.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-16-2011, 03:37 AM
Well it couldn't be that bad if someone was declaring us a winner. Guess we may have been overreacting. Though ABC and CBS aren't being followed by the people we are trying to convince to join Ron, usually just a bunch of left wing democrats :/. But still if Ron is being declared a winner by two MSM networks, looks good!

That's when you get out, and re-quote it on other conservative forums. The good press gets rewarded, and you even help to destroy the gatekeepers of the neoconned movement. It's a bad idea to get all your news from a couple of sources that wants to manipulate you - easily bought up by the same people.