PDA

View Full Version : Cenk on Chris Wallace trying to discredit Iowa victory: "Bullsh*t!"

jct74
12-16-2011, 02:37 AM
go Cenk :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeF4sDjEbqo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeF4sDjEbqo

bluesc
12-16-2011, 02:41 AM
Loved the video. The top comment? Not so much..

That awkward moment when Ron Paul is elected and keeps none of his promises.

Cenk wasn't kidding when he said "Ron Paul is coming" :D

PauliticsPolitics
12-16-2011, 02:45 AM
A+

Xenophage
12-16-2011, 02:46 AM
lol. It's BULLSHIT!

I like this guy more and more. Too bad he's a flaming lib!

RonPaulFever
12-16-2011, 02:46 AM
I like Cenk....he's a sensible liberal like Jon Stewart, someone who might disagree with you but will still be civil and open to hearing you out.

Sullivan*
12-16-2011, 03:02 AM
I like Cenk....he's a sensible liberal like Jon Stewart, someone who might disagree with you but will still be civil and open to hearing you out.
It's an absolute fuckin' travesty they replaced him with Al Sharpton.

Not because Sharpton's black.

Not because I have a secret mancrush on Cenk.

Because Al Sharpton can't read a teleprompter any better than Obama can try to form a coherent sentence without one.

jason43
12-16-2011, 03:08 AM
I'm down with this vid, every time I see Chris Wallace, I wait for the bullshit to start spewing from his mouth. Chris Wallace, was a registered Democrat for 20 years BTW.

Steppenwolf6
12-16-2011, 03:43 AM
Mike Gallagher,popular conservative radio voice,often even guest at Fox News, said pretty much the same thing today in his show.
He spent a long time calling the b.s. of certain elitists like Wallace triyng to decide for the people and had many kind ,respectful words for Ron Paul,also said that all iowans ,even if not for Ron Paul,should feel offended by his statement.
I was very impressed by his decency ,courage and honesty ,he has'nt endorsed anybody yet.

Carole
12-16-2011, 04:56 PM
How is this not vote tampering by the media?

When Chris Wallace offers such an opinion and then is one of the questioners on the debate panel, isn't this somehow illegal, just before a big debate to be trying to "buy" the votes away from one candidate and direct them to an "acceptable" candidate? He is supposed to be a journalist isn't he?

Fox News' Chris Wallace Has an Anti-Ron Paul Agenda
http://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-chris-wallace-anti-ron-paul-agenda-215300287.html

Kords21
12-16-2011, 05:00 PM
I wonder how long before Cenk starts posting here?

playpianoking
12-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I unsubscribed to TYT several months ago, but I may subscribe back. Cenk has said he's had it with Obama and at least he agrees with Paul on many issues. This is the time when Paul can get elected. All of the independents and so many Dems switching parties. Unelectable? lol. I just laugh when people say that. Then I ask if they watch Fox. Then I dismantle that argument.

pauliticalfan
12-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Go Cenk.

Captain Shays
12-16-2011, 06:01 PM
"There is something exceedingly ridiculous in the composition of monarchy; it first excludes the man from the means of information, and then empowers him to act in cases where the highest judgement is required" Thomas Paine Common Sense

Let me re-write it.

There is something exceedingly ridiculous in the composition of the two party crimocracy. It first blacks out information that we need to make an informed and intelligent decision as to whom will govern us and then they say we have the power to vote

The Free Hornet
12-16-2011, 06:16 PM
How is this not vote tampering by the media?

When Chris Wallace offers such an opinion and then is one of the questioners on the debate panel, isn't this somehow illegal, just before a big debate to be trying to "buy" the votes away from one candidate and direct them to an "acceptable" candidate? He is supposed to be a journalist isn't he?

Fox News' Chris Wallace Has an Anti-Ron Paul Agenda
http://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-chris-wallace-anti-ron-paul-agenda-215300287.html

Sadly, I think all you can do is cancel your cable or dish. Give them a call, my guess is they offer you a substantial discount off of your current rate. Go ahead! I kept my Dish bill at $30 for years because I would cancel if it went higher. Finally, got tired of having to call once or twice a year and it really is cancelled now. Since so much is streamed online or available via youtube, I don't miss it. A Roku and HDTV antenna and DVR help too.

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Don't Worry, NEWS CORP FOX NEWS will say leftist liberal TYT/CENK endorsing Ron Paul. FOX BREAKING NEWS: "CENK Shows you that Ron Paul is a Liberal Progressive..." (Time to Chime In Sean Hannity with your Garbage/Lies). I don't think there is anyone more radical than The Corporate Media, constantly forcing the viewer further Right or Further Left.

Ron Paul is Center, Above the Radical 2 parties and their propaganda media games pulling the people further apart.

Good for CENK to realize how America is being controlled by lies of Media and Government over their past few episodes!

Americans across all political philosophies are catching on, they understand we are all being played like pawns in the radical government/media divide-propaganda games.

Original_Intent
12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Chris Wallace - regarding credibility....so you have any, sir?

InTradePro
12-18-2011, 05:22 PM
bump

Koz
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Four years ago I saw a Democratic debate and how smooth of a speaker Obama is. I predicted he would be the nominee and the presidents. I predicted he would be way worse than Carter. I also predicted that his replacement would be way better than Reagan.

I hope my last prediction comes true, the first two did.