PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ron Paul

Ekrub
12-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Thank you Ron Paul for not being afraid to tell the truth.

That is all. (for this post, not all I'm thankful to Ron Paul for)

seyferjm
12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
He delivered exactly what he said he would- THE TRUTH!

Feeding the Abscess
12-16-2011, 12:16 AM
He even corrected Hannity on the "Israel wiped off the face of the earth" folly.

He has dropped an unreal amount of truth in the last few weeks.

NC5Paul
12-16-2011, 12:20 AM
Ron, you've opened my eyes. For a long time, I was a neocon-bot who just repeated talking points. I always felt uneasy about it, but I deluded myself into thinking I was being "patriotic". I dismissed you four years ago. Over the past year and a half or so, I finally saw the light. I picked up a copy of "The Revolution" and haven't looked back. Now that I "get" Ron Paul, supporting anything other than liberty seems completely absurd. Go get 'em, Dr.

helmuth_hubener
12-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Yes! Why does anyone think we support him? He tells the TRUTH. He gets my point of view out there to millions and millions of people. Thank you, Dr. Paul, for your courage to politely tell the truth, even to those who do not want to hear it.

louisiana4liberty
12-16-2011, 12:22 AM
No one can deny that Ron Paul is an amazing man. What a great role model for all young Americans. He is the embodiment of American patriotism.

wgadget
12-16-2011, 12:23 AM
He even corrected Hannity on the "Israel wiped off the face of the earth" folly.

He has dropped an unreal amount of truth in the last few weeks.

What's especially sweet is that the fact checks prove him right.

Travlyr
12-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Consistent, principled, honest, truth telling people are rare among political figures. Ron Paul stands tall.

iamse7en
12-16-2011, 12:45 AM
+75 Trillion to this thread.

ronpaulitician
12-16-2011, 12:55 AM
Don't give up on the neocons.

Signed, former neocon.

gb13
12-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Ron, you've opened my eyes. For a long time, I was a neocon-bot who just repeated talking points. I always felt uneasy about it, but I deluded myself into thinking I was being "patriotic". I dismissed you four years ago. Over the past year and a half or so, I finally saw the light. I picked up a copy of "The Revolution" and haven't looked back. Now that I "get" Ron Paul, supporting anything other than liberty seems completely absurd. Go get 'em, Dr.

Great to have you in our camp! It's funny, four years we probably would have wound up in a bitter debate; but now, we're brothers in arms. Ron is so right when he says "liberty brings people together".

InTradePro
12-16-2011, 12:59 AM

Great to hear!

SpicyTurkey
12-16-2011, 01:11 AM
I was worse than a Neo-Con. I was apathetic.

Thanks Ron Paul. I love you bro.

PursuePeace
12-16-2011, 01:14 AM

Really nice post.

anaconda
12-16-2011, 01:51 AM

That was like a dream come true. I wondered when somebody was going to finally do that.